Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mistral Jamboree Raffle 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@Lunamore

You've indeed sent in six lv. 6s, according to our spreadsheet? Also, the ticket values on the spreadsheet is correct. Sorry for the confusion!
@Lunamore

You've indeed sent in six lv. 6s, according to our spreadsheet? Also, the ticket values on the spreadsheet is correct. Sorry for the confusion!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Lunamore
I'm sorry I've just had a ton of dragons incoming, so I haven't finished recording your tickets yet. Thank you for your patience!
Breed bonus should give you 5 tickets, I'll check everything out when I finish recording all I'm got and PM you
@Lunamore
I'm sorry I've just had a ton of dragons incoming, so I haven't finished recording your tickets yet. Thank you for your patience!
Breed bonus should give you 5 tickets, I'll check everything out when I finish recording all I'm got and PM you
@HowlingGale @Aarresi
Alright thank you! I'm not sure if the two breed bonuses are included in the spreadsheet.
@HowlingGale @Aarresi
Alright thank you! I'm not sure if the two breed bonuses are included in the spreadsheet.
@Lunamore
I'll make sure everything is correct, give give me some :)
@Lunamore
I'll make sure everything is correct, give give me some :)
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/elYxngMsxCi5y/giphy.gif[/img] Ready for another Kites![/center]
giphy.gif

Ready for another Kites!
YM7fnsh.gif
Lets go wind, keep em coming,
Lets go wind, keep em coming,
Name_Banner.png
sorry I couldn't find the info, is there somewhere I can look at fast lane treasure payouts? ^^
sorry I couldn't find the info, is there somewhere I can look at fast lane treasure payouts? ^^
@adoptees

There is no fastlane this time around
@adoptees

There is no fastlane this time around
Name_Banner.png
@Atelophobia: oh alright! It's because it says "Please note that fast lane dragons offer a higher payout..." and I was wondering where to find it x3 I will send some dragons soon for tickets =]
@Atelophobia: oh alright! It's because it says "Please note that fast lane dragons offer a higher payout..." and I was wondering where to find it x3 I will send some dragons soon for tickets =]
@adoptees

Sorry about that, the person who coding for me made a mistake. We are working on fixing it. And send them away!
@adoptees

Sorry about that, the person who coding for me made a mistake. We are working on fixing it. And send them away!
Name_Banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67