Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Florierend May I have #18? And a Sickle Kamaitachi?? ; u ;
@Florierend May I have #18? And a Sickle Kamaitachi?? ; u ;
@dragonsflights

Of course and of course! :D
I've sent your new dragon and a familiar to you through the crossroads!
Please make sure to accept the trade in order to get your new little one and their familiar! ^.^
Welcome to FR!
@dragonsflights

Of course and of course! :D
I've sent your new dragon and a familiar to you through the crossroads!
Please make sure to accept the trade in order to get your new little one and their familiar! ^.^
Welcome to FR!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@LunaVeil

Of course and for sure you can get that guy too! :D
I've sent both to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your two new friends! ^.^
Welcome to FR!
@LunaVeil

Of course and for sure you can get that guy too! :D
I've sent both to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your two new friends! ^.^
Welcome to FR!
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Florierend Can I have #2, the scythe kamaitachi, and the sash? Thanks!!!
@Florierend Can I have #2, the scythe kamaitachi, and the sash? Thanks!!!
@Got7

You can have the dragon - but I only offer a familiar or an item to each person. You can't have both, sorry! ^.^

I've sent you the Sky Blue Silk Sash and the new dragon through the crossroads! Don't forget to accept the trade in order to get the item and the dragon :D
@Got7

You can have the dragon - but I only offer a familiar or an item to each person. You can't have both, sorry! ^.^

I've sent you the Sky Blue Silk Sash and the new dragon through the crossroads! Don't forget to accept the trade in order to get the item and the dragon :D
Art Shop
@Abysoo

#13 is still available! :D Unless it has the 'Given Away' sign it's still there! ^.^

Just as information to know for the future, you can put @ in front of someones user name when posting in a forum and they will see your post! Otherwise they'll have no idea that you posted unless they're looking! ♥♥♥

I've sent you the new dragon through the crossroads! Don't forget to accept the trade in order to have your new babe in your lair.
@Abysoo

#13 is still available! :D Unless it has the 'Given Away' sign it's still there! ^.^

Just as information to know for the future, you can put @ in front of someones user name when posting in a forum and they will see your post! Otherwise they'll have no idea that you posted unless they're looking! ♥♥♥

I've sent you the new dragon through the crossroads! Don't forget to accept the trade in order to have your new babe in your lair.
Art Shop
@Florierend

I would love the Irradiated Astronomer!
@Florierend

I would love the Irradiated Astronomer!
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump