Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Username: MintyHippo
ID#: 142822
Anything else: A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Username: MintyHippo
ID#: 142822
Anything else: A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
@CloudFyre

Username: Sumael
ID#: 283238
Anything else: This is so nice of you to do, and I wish you happy days in the future! /(^o^)/
@CloudFyre

Username: Sumael
ID#: 283238
Anything else: This is so nice of you to do, and I wish you happy days in the future! /(^o^)/
uycbjTY.png
Username: arjunvohra
ID#: 277121
Anything else: Quitting something you have been a part for a long time is something that is very hard, especially if you had rare items. So (I do not want this to come out wrong ;-;) congratulations on summing up the courage! I remember when I had to quit a game I had many rare things on, I just couldn't get myself to do it! Eventually I also gave away my rare items, it was nice to see the players' reactions to getting them :)
I hope you enjoy the real world now!
Username: arjunvohra
ID#: 277121
Anything else: Quitting something you have been a part for a long time is something that is very hard, especially if you had rare items. So (I do not want this to come out wrong ;-;) congratulations on summing up the courage! I remember when I had to quit a game I had many rare things on, I just couldn't get myself to do it! Eventually I also gave away my rare items, it was nice to see the players' reactions to getting them :)
I hope you enjoy the real world now!
Username: ChaosQueen
ID#: 154618
Anything else: Its my dream to fill the beastiary and as everyone knows sprites and s fams are the hardest to get so this will be a huge step towards my dream .. also a big B-day present since my B-day is 31st March
Username: ChaosQueen
ID#: 154618
Anything else: Its my dream to fill the beastiary and as everyone knows sprites and s fams are the hardest to get so this will be a huge step towards my dream .. also a big B-day present since my B-day is 31st March
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
Username: venomgoz
ID#: 291686
Anything else: Welp im still new and this is if i manage to get something gonna be a B-day present for my GF here shes my heart and soul and i know shes gonna be so so happy !
Username: venomgoz
ID#: 291686
Anything else: Welp im still new and this is if i manage to get something gonna be a B-day present for my GF here shes my heart and soul and i know shes gonna be so so happy !
Username: Poscat ID#: 168596 Anything else: Best luck with everything and thank you for leaving those to the community, it is very generous from you. You will see, it's time saving not playing here. I just came back from a long break, I couldn't get myself to quit for real. Best wishes! :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/p7PARdP.gif[/img]
Username: Poscat
ID#: 168596
Anything else: Best luck with everything and thank you for leaving those to the community, it is very generous from you. You will see, it's time saving not playing here. I just came back from a long break, I couldn't get myself to quit for real. Best wishes! :)

p7PARdP.gif
Username: Stormheart208
ID#: 232451
Anything else: I'm sorry that you're leaving. It's alright that you're stingy, who isn't? I've got to admit I am too, haha, but the fact that you're able to convince yourself to give away your items make me admire you. (I can't even do that as of now welp. Okay, maybe sometimes. But still.)

Anyways, I wish you all the best in RL and enjoy yourself wherever you go! Don't feel bad for leaving or anything - we'll all miss you but hey, it's all for the best, isn't it?

Now I should probably shaddap, this is what you get from me writing stuff when I'm dead tired haha Thanks for hosting this; I really appreciate it!
Username: Stormheart208
ID#: 232451
Anything else: I'm sorry that you're leaving. It's alright that you're stingy, who isn't? I've got to admit I am too, haha, but the fact that you're able to convince yourself to give away your items make me admire you. (I can't even do that as of now welp. Okay, maybe sometimes. But still.)

Anyways, I wish you all the best in RL and enjoy yourself wherever you go! Don't feel bad for leaving or anything - we'll all miss you but hey, it's all for the best, isn't it?

Now I should probably shaddap, this is what you get from me writing stuff when I'm dead tired haha Thanks for hosting this; I really appreciate it!
yv0mNts.png
Username: dinonichus234
ID#: 295159
Anything else: Lichen is an amazing kind of lifeform that is created by the symbiosis of at least two different kingdoms: Fungi + algae, fungi + cyanobacteria or fungi + algae + cyanobacteria.
Some species are very sensitive to aerial pollution and can therefore be used as an indicator of clean air.
Username: dinonichus234
ID#: 295159
Anything else: Lichen is an amazing kind of lifeform that is created by the symbiosis of at least two different kingdoms: Fungi + algae, fungi + cyanobacteria or fungi + algae + cyanobacteria.
Some species are very sensitive to aerial pollution and can therefore be used as an indicator of clean air.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Username: Siritys
ID#: 255130
Anything else: Main reason for me to love this game is users like you. Persons that make these raffles and giving trees and such. The pure nongreedines (is that a word?) this game has is amazing. I try to do my best to help others too when ever I get a change for that, because that is the very best part of this ^^
Username: Siritys
ID#: 255130
Anything else: Main reason for me to love this game is users like you. Persons that make these raffles and giving trees and such. The pure nongreedines (is that a word?) this game has is amazing. I try to do my best to help others too when ever I get a change for that, because that is the very best part of this ^^
B43QG5A.png
Username: Schiemoon
ID#: 278021
Anything else: Thank you for being so generous, and taking the time to organize this raffle!
Username: Schiemoon
ID#: 278021
Anything else: Thank you for being so generous, and taking the time to organize this raffle!
msfAKvX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43