Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free\Cheap Dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
This forum was created because I figured that it could help get people started. I very much enjoy Flight Rising, and have been playing for about a year now. This forum is to help others enjoy the game as well, so I hope you like it! I apologize in advance for the small amount of dragons I usually have, but I hope you can find some you like! Have fun! :) Rules of this forum: First come, First serve ONE dragon per user per day (don't be greedy) If you ask for a dragon daily or very frequently you will lose priority. Example: User A asks for a dragon every day, and one day User B asks for the same dragon. Since User A gets a dragon every day, the requested dragon would be given to User B. New Players get priority All dragons under 10000t are free for new players!! Please do not exalt, and if you do please at least name them. There [u][b]IS[/b][/u] a time limit to accepting a crossroads!!!!! If you do not accept a dragon withing a week of delivery I will cancel the crossroads and re-post the dragon!!! You are welcome to post your own dragons, but please only do free ones for new players or ones that new players can easily afford. Also, I hate it when my dragons get exalted after people say they won't exalt them, so if you feel like you just can't keep them anymore please just send them back to me. I would prefer it if the first time I gave them a home it's permanent but I [b]will take them back![/b] I really hope that I won't have to take any dragons back but I will try to keep a few spots in my lair open. After the dragon is sent back I will once again try to find it a forever home. Add this word to your post so I know you read the rules, [b]Vesper[/b] (I will no longer give dragons to users whose posts do not have this word. I will ask you to read the rules if you do not have this word.) Thank you [center][b]Free Dragons[/b][/center] I have no free dragons at this time [center][b]Cheap Dragons[/b] All dragons listed here are also listed for a bit more on the auction house[/center] [center][b]I shall have some new dragons soon! [/b][/center] [center][b]Mystery Box![/b][/center] [center][b]1,000 treasure or 2 gems(unless new player) [/b][/center] And, you can choose to get a mystery dragon! It will be one from this list or a random one from my lair. :) (also if you do not specifically request a dragon from my lair you will receive one from this list by default) Plus, I have decided to RANDOMLY give an extra dragon to a user who has requested a mystery box. If you request an extra dragon I will NOT give you one. This is to retain the randomness and give people a little surprise. Just a side note, really the only dragons that I will give as mystery box dragons are the ones that do Not have a familiar. [center][img]http://www.legalfutures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Mystery-box-1.jpg[/img] [/center] SURPRISE! Just when you thought the intro couldn't get longer! I wanted to add the option of for 5-20 gems (it depends on the quality, how difficult it is) to do Custom Breeding's! With this you can request a custom breeding between 2 of my dragons, given that they aren't related. You can also arrange for a breeding between one of your dragons and mine. I might also consider doing nest rentals, but that seems like a lot of trouble! Private message me to haggle! :)
This forum was created because I figured that it could help get people started. I very much enjoy Flight Rising, and have been playing for about a year now. This forum is to help others enjoy the game as well, so I hope you like it! I apologize in advance for the small amount of dragons I usually have, but I hope you can find some you like! Have fun! :)

Rules of this forum:

First come, First serve

ONE dragon per user per day (don't be greedy)

If you ask for a dragon daily or very frequently you will lose priority. Example: User A asks for a dragon every day, and one day User B asks for the same dragon. Since User A gets a dragon every day, the requested dragon would be given to User B.

New Players get priority

All dragons under 10000t are free for new players!!

Please do not exalt, and if you do please at least name them.

There IS a time limit to accepting a crossroads!!!!! If you do not accept a dragon withing a week of delivery I will cancel the crossroads and re-post the dragon!!!

You are welcome to post your own dragons, but please only do free ones for new players or ones that new players can easily afford.

Also, I hate it when my dragons get exalted after people say they won't exalt them, so if you feel like you just can't keep them anymore please just send them back to me. I would prefer it if the first time I gave them a home it's permanent but I will take them back! I really hope that I won't have to take any dragons back but I will try to keep a few spots in my lair open. After the dragon is sent back I will once again try to find it a forever home.

Add this word to your post so I know you read the rules, Vesper
(I will no longer give dragons to users whose posts do not have this word. I will ask you to read the rules if you do not have this word.) Thank you
Free Dragons

I have no free dragons at this time
Cheap Dragons
All dragons listed here are also listed for a bit more on the auction house
I shall have some new dragons soon!
Mystery Box!
1,000 treasure or 2 gems(unless new player)
And, you can choose to get a mystery dragon! It will be one from this list or a random one from my lair. :) (also if you do not specifically request a dragon from my lair you will receive one from this list by default) Plus, I have decided to RANDOMLY give an extra dragon to a user who has requested a mystery box. If you request an extra dragon I will NOT give you one. This is to retain the randomness and give people a little surprise. Just a side note, really the only dragons that I will give as mystery box dragons are the ones that do Not have a familiar.
Mystery-box-1.jpg

SURPRISE! Just when you thought the intro couldn't get longer! I wanted to add the option of for 5-20 gems (it depends on the quality, how difficult it is) to do Custom Breeding's! With this you can request a custom breeding between 2 of my dragons, given that they aren't related. You can also arrange for a breeding between one of your dragons and mine. I might also consider doing nest rentals, but that seems like a lot of trouble! Private message me to haggle! :)
m1CZHJt.gif
@icewolfz159
I'll take the male pearl catcher if it is still available
If not can I have the guardian male?

Thanks

I know I'm not a new player, but I am rejoining after I quit and gave my stuff away..........
@icewolfz159
I'll take the male pearl catcher if it is still available
If not can I have the guardian male?

Thanks

I know I'm not a new player, but I am rejoining after I quit and gave my stuff away..........
@Saltmarker
The guardian male should be fine, sorry about the pearlcatcher, just negotiating the price on him. Starting a crossroads now. :)
@Saltmarker
The guardian male should be fine, sorry about the pearlcatcher, just negotiating the price on him. Starting a crossroads now. :)
m1CZHJt.gif
bump
bump
m1CZHJt.gif
Bumpidydumpityclumpiddydee
Bumpidydumpityclumpiddydee
m1CZHJt.gif
bump
bump
m1CZHJt.gif
blerg im bored. bump
blerg im bored. bump
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159 I get the top dragon?
@IceWolfz159 I get the top dragon?
@IceWolfz159 I would like to take this fellow, please :) [b](Password: Vesper)[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30876658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308767/30876658_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IceWolfz159
I would like to take this fellow, please :) (Password: Vesper)

30876658_350.png
courier_edgar.gif courier_spitfire.gif courier_pearl.gif
@DiamondSaphire
Sure! I'll start a crossroads.
@KairiArisava
Absolutely! I'll begin a crossroads now
@DiamondSaphire
Sure! I'll start a crossroads.
@KairiArisava
Absolutely! I'll begin a crossroads now
m1CZHJt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65