Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243
@nezha Could I get the flamescale illusionist please
@nezha Could I get the flamescale illusionist please
tumblr_okq1uhqOHC1vk54t1o1_100.png
@nezha

As I've understand — I just give you Muck and get an unhatched egg? If yes, I'd like a water egg for copper muck.

And one Rosetail, please ~
@nezha

As I've understand — I just give you Muck and get an unhatched egg? If yes, I'd like a water egg for copper muck.

And one Rosetail, please ~
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@nezha could I please get a green material set? Also, how many mucks/slimes do I need to trade to get an unhatched egg?
@nezha could I please get a green material set? Also, how many mucks/slimes do I need to trade to get an unhatched egg?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@nezha
Is there anymore eggs available, if there is, I would like to trade 1 copper muck for it
@nezha
Is there anymore eggs available, if there is, I would like to trade 1 copper muck for it
SWCvOOF.png
@Nezha
May I please have the harlequin stagwing and some food?
@Nezha
May I please have the harlequin stagwing and some food?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@nezha

Mistwatch Shellion and seafood please! :)
@nezha

Mistwatch Shellion and seafood please! :)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Hi @nezha can I have the brilliant psywurm, please?
Hi @nezha can I have the brilliant psywurm, please?
UwUnl7O.pngngEefQw.pngqUwb3zp.jpgofLVfJS.png
@Turnoroid @paintm0nky @Angilian

i tried to space it properly to avoid this confusion, but you trade in an apparel or familiar item for your choice of muck or slime. the egg is for another egg to circulate them. also, the one currently in stock is a shadow egg specifically.

i've added a little divider now to hopefully better help avoid confusing people!
@Turnoroid @paintm0nky @Angilian

i tried to space it properly to avoid this confusion, but you trade in an apparel or familiar item for your choice of muck or slime. the egg is for another egg to circulate them. also, the one currently in stock is a shadow egg specifically.

i've added a little divider now to hopefully better help avoid confusing people!
@nezha

Hello! May I have the ambush please, if its still available??
@nezha

Hello! May I have the ambush please, if its still available??
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@nezha

May i have arcane runestone, please?
@nezha

May i have arcane runestone, please?
X3kQXfI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243