Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | "I Wrote Some Lore!" - WINNERS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
ANNOUNCEMENT

2/25 - Entry to this raffle is closed. :) Thank you to everyone who participated!

"I WROTE SOME LORE!!!"a raffle

Lore-writing is hard, exhausting, grueling work with a side of magic, mystery, and excitement. So I'm asking YOU to participate!

"But I'm not a lore clan!" you cry.

That's fine. Anyone can write lore. And after the winners are drawn, you can delete it, sell it, or sell the dragon you wrote it for. And no one will judge you for it.

But you might find out you really like it, and that it changes how the game is played. :)

From NOW until FEB 24, 2017, I am running this raffle to encourage users across the forums to stop hanging around the coli for 30 minutes and do that thing we love to hate:

Write
Some
LORE!
ANNOUNCEMENT

2/25 - Entry to this raffle is closed. :) Thank you to everyone who participated!

"I WROTE SOME LORE!!!"a raffle

Lore-writing is hard, exhausting, grueling work with a side of magic, mystery, and excitement. So I'm asking YOU to participate!

"But I'm not a lore clan!" you cry.

That's fine. Anyone can write lore. And after the winners are drawn, you can delete it, sell it, or sell the dragon you wrote it for. And no one will judge you for it.

But you might find out you really like it, and that it changes how the game is played. :)

From NOW until FEB 24, 2017, I am running this raffle to encourage users across the forums to stop hanging around the coli for 30 minutes and do that thing we love to hate:

Write
Some
LORE!
Rules

1. Participants must complete at least two (2) paragraphs of lore newly-written for a dragon in their lair during the time of Feb 9 2017 - Feb 24 2017. No entries will be counted after the roll-over that begins Feb 25 2017. A paragraph is considered at least three (3) complete sentences. More is encouraged, but not required.

2. To record an entry, please complete the form and post it to the thread.

3. Lore may be written in any language, though if not posted in english, I will run it through Google Translate, just to make sure it kinda sorta reads like maybe that's lore.

4. Lore must comply with FR's Terms of Service agreement.

5. For the purpose of this contest, lore must be posted in that dragon's bio in its completion. After 2/25, I don't much care what you do. However, I will not be clicking off-site links to get to it. If your dragon is drawn as a winner and the lore is not posted in its bio, your entry is considered void.

6. All lore counted must be your own work. Hiring a bio writer is considered cheating and will void all your entries up to that point.

7. You may add to the lore of a dragon you have already used as an entry at any time throughout the contest. However, each dragon may be entered only once.

8. Any given user is eligible for only one prize package. Once their name is drawn, any subsequent draws for their name will be discarded. Names will be drawn until enough winners for the prize packages are selected.

9. For any questions, please post them in the thread or PM me.

10. Have fun! :)
Rules

1. Participants must complete at least two (2) paragraphs of lore newly-written for a dragon in their lair during the time of Feb 9 2017 - Feb 24 2017. No entries will be counted after the roll-over that begins Feb 25 2017. A paragraph is considered at least three (3) complete sentences. More is encouraged, but not required.

2. To record an entry, please complete the form and post it to the thread.

3. Lore may be written in any language, though if not posted in english, I will run it through Google Translate, just to make sure it kinda sorta reads like maybe that's lore.

4. Lore must comply with FR's Terms of Service agreement.

5. For the purpose of this contest, lore must be posted in that dragon's bio in its completion. After 2/25, I don't much care what you do. However, I will not be clicking off-site links to get to it. If your dragon is drawn as a winner and the lore is not posted in its bio, your entry is considered void.

6. All lore counted must be your own work. Hiring a bio writer is considered cheating and will void all your entries up to that point.

7. You may add to the lore of a dragon you have already used as an entry at any time throughout the contest. However, each dragon may be entered only once.

8. Any given user is eligible for only one prize package. Once their name is drawn, any subsequent draws for their name will be discarded. Names will be drawn until enough winners for the prize packages are selected.

9. For any questions, please post them in the thread or PM me.

10. Have fun! :)
[center][size=5][b]Form[/b][/size][/center] For every entry you submit, please use this form. [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Link to dragon with newly-written lore:[/b] [/code] (you totally don't have to ping me. I am subscribed. But I don't mind if you do anyway. :) Habits are habits.)
Form

For every entry you submit, please use this form.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Link to dragon with newly-written lore:[/b]

(you totally don't have to ping me. I am subscribed. But I don't mind if you do anyway. :) Habits are habits.)
[center][size=5][b]Prizes![/b][/size] (Prize donations are accepted! Please ping or PM if you would like to donate!) [quote="CLAIMED"] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] ONE (1) Unhatched Egg of your choice + backstory written by ixris / 26035. [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [img]http://discalced.net/FR/FR-artstuffs/kjellfrid/kjellfrid-sm.jpg[/img] ONE (1) Traditional Gijinka headshot of a dragon of your choice by ixris / 26035. [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [img]http://discalced.net/FR/FR-artstuffs/AFF/AFF-frames-11-2016.png[/img] (shamelessly reusing my demo image from Earth's last AFF push, lol) ONE (1) poem with the theme of your choice, supplied by Oakrest's resident poet, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1737129]Meadowtouch[/url] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] A few paragraphs of lore for a dragon of your choice written by Endernil / 100124 AND one stack of 99 of each of the following food items [item=Golden Pepper] [item=Deepsea Yawner] [item=Wendigo Haunch] [item=Infestation Maggot] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]Unlocks at 10 Participating Users[/s] [b]UNLOCKED![/b] [item="Pyrite Pauldrons"] [item="Rock and Root Chest"] [item="Intense Attention"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]Unlocks at 15 Participating Users[/s] [b]UNLOCKED![/b] [skin=16386] [item="Gloomwillow Guide"] [item="Living Luminance"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]Unlocks at 15 Participating Users[/s] [b]UNLOCKED![/b] [item="Windbound Mask"] [item="Glowing Green Clawtips"] [item="Finely Crafted Lute"] [item="Aer Sprite"]x99 [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]Unlocks at 25 Participating Users[/s] [b]UNLOCKED![/b] [item="Thunder Spear Chest"] [item="Shock Bolt"] [item="Thunder Slash"] [item="Voltspire Intruder"] [item="Sparkling Goblin"] [Item="Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Crown of Bones"] [item="Bamboo Sedge Hat"] [item="Squire's Beret"] [item="Nomad's Sandwastes Turban"] [item="Shadowscale Helmet"] [item="Burnished Filigree Helmet"] [item="Alchemist Eyewear"] [item="Contrast Aviator Helmet"] [item="Conjurer's Hat"] [item="Mage's Sapphire Hat"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Glowing Globe"] [item="Living Luminance"] [item="Gustborne Balloon"] [item="Cloudy Feathered Wings"] [item="Chestnut Feathered Wings"] [item="Daisy Flowerfall"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]UNLOCKS AT 40 PARTICIPATING USERS[/s] [b]UNLOCKED![/b] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/pixels/orders/tunatuna-001b.png[/img] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/pixels/orders/nethralia-002.png[/img] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/pixels/orders/birdskull-009.png[/img] THREE (3) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1997382]pixel adopt[/url] of dragons of your choice by unyko / 42627. [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] ONE (1) XXX Radioactive pet/butt/glim hatchling from either of the following pairs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28345489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283455/28345489.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29826274][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298263/29826274.png[/img][/url] OR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29897745][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298978/29897745.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28064134][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280642/28064134.png[/img][/url] Furnished by Eulerian / 258000 [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [s]UNLOCKS AT 50 PARTICIPATING USERS[/s] [b]UNLOCKED[/b] (just barely. how did you do that. lol) [img]http://discalced.net/FR/FR-artstuffs/kjellfrid/kjellfrid-sm.jpg[/img] TWO (2) Traditional Gijinka headshots of dragons of your choice by ixris / 26035. [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Butterfly's Kiss"] [item="Warmwater Wanderers"] [item="Hedgehog"] [item="Moordwelling Trunker"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Enamored Swan"] [item="Messengers Scroll"]x10 [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Painted Marionette"] [item="Axe Mimic"] [item="Smoldering Sconce"] [/quote] [quote="CLAIMED"] [item="Glowing Pocket Mouse"] [item="Wildwood Owl"] [item="Masked Harpy"] Training of THREE (3) dragons from your lair to level 10 OR ONE (1) to level 15 provided by ixris / 26035 [/quote]
Prizes!
(Prize donations are accepted! Please ping or PM if you would like to donate!)
CLAIMED wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
ONE (1) Unhatched Egg of your choice + backstory written by ixris / 26035.

CLAIMED wrote:
kjellfrid-sm.jpg
ONE (1) Traditional Gijinka headshot of a dragon of your choice by ixris / 26035.

CLAIMED wrote:
AFF-frames-11-2016.png
(shamelessly reusing my demo image from Earth's last AFF push, lol)
ONE (1) poem with the theme of your choice, supplied by Oakrest's resident poet, Meadowtouch

CLAIMED wrote:
A few paragraphs of lore for a dragon of your choice written by Endernil / 100124

AND one stack of 99 of each of the following food items

Golden Pepper Deepsea Yawner Infestation Maggot

CLAIMED wrote:
Unlocks at 10 Participating Users
UNLOCKED!

Pyrite Pauldrons Rock and Root Chest Intense Attention

CLAIMED wrote:
Unlocks at 15 Participating Users
UNLOCKED!

Gloomwillow Guide Living Luminance

CLAIMED wrote:
Unlocks at 15 Participating Users
UNLOCKED!

Windbound Mask Glowing Green Clawtips Finely Crafted Lute Aer Sprite x99

CLAIMED wrote:
Unlocks at 25 Participating Users
UNLOCKED!

Thunder Spear Chest Shock Bolt Thunder Slash Voltspire Intruder Sparkling Goblin Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

CLAIMED wrote:
Crown of Bones Bamboo Sedge Hat Squire's Beret Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Shadowscale Helmet Burnished Filigree Helmet Alchemist Eyewear Contrast Aviator Helmet Conjurer's Hat Mage's Sapphire Hat

CLAIMED wrote:
Glowing Globe Living Luminance Gustborne Balloon Cloudy Feathered Wings Chestnut Feathered Wings Daisy Flowerfall

CLAIMED wrote:

UNLOCKS AT 40 PARTICIPATING USERS

UNLOCKED!

tunatuna-001b.png nethralia-002.png birdskull-009.png

THREE (3) pixel adopt of dragons of your choice by unyko / 42627.

CLAIMED wrote:

ONE (1) XXX Radioactive pet/butt/glim hatchling from either of the following pairs:

28345489.png 29826274.png

OR

29897745.png 28064134.png

Furnished by Eulerian / 258000

CLAIMED wrote:

UNLOCKS AT 50 PARTICIPATING USERS

UNLOCKED
(just barely. how did you do that. lol)

kjellfrid-sm.jpg
TWO (2) Traditional Gijinka headshots of dragons of your choice by ixris / 26035.

CLAIMED wrote:

Butterfly's Kiss Warmwater Wanderers Hedgehog Moordwelling Trunker

CLAIMED wrote:

Enamored Swan x10

CLAIMED wrote:

Painted Marionette Axe Mimic Smoldering Sconce

CLAIMED wrote:

Glowing Pocket Mouse Wildwood Owl Masked Harpy

Training of THREE (3) dragons from your lair to level 10 OR ONE (1) to level 15 provided by ixris / 26035
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I already have lore for this dragon? Can I enter them?

A: To abide by the nature of this raffle, you may only enter them if you have written something NEW for that dragon during the time frame listed above.

Also, I am not the dragon police and I have no way to catch you cheating. This is a merit-based contest, and if you REALLY NEED one of those prizes THAT BADLY that you're going to cheat, I mean, do your thing. That's on you.

Q: I use some kind of alternate formatting for my lore, so all the sentences may not be grouped together into two tight paragraphs. Is that OK?

A: Absolutely! Write in the way that makes you most comfortable! However, I am holding firm on the six (6) total sentences. This way we all have the same bar to jump over.

Q: How many times can I enter?

A: Once for every dragon in your lair, provided that you have written the requisite amount for them in the given time period.

Q: My dragon's lore is a WIP, but otherwise meets the length criteria through notes, things I've finished, and other half-formed thoughts. Is this acceptable?

A: Yes. As long as there appear to be six coherent sentences strung together in that bio (excluding the lorem ipsum) and you wrote those sentences within the time frame, it is an acceptable entry! I encourage you to work a little more on finishing some of those thoughts, but that's between you and your free time. :) Good luck and happy writing!

Q: My dragon's bio has pieces written by contributing writers as well as by me. Is that okay?

A: Provided the pieces written by others are clearly credited AND the pieces written by you were done within the time frame of this raffle and at the minimum length requirements are met, this is fine. :)
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I already have lore for this dragon? Can I enter them?

A: To abide by the nature of this raffle, you may only enter them if you have written something NEW for that dragon during the time frame listed above.

Also, I am not the dragon police and I have no way to catch you cheating. This is a merit-based contest, and if you REALLY NEED one of those prizes THAT BADLY that you're going to cheat, I mean, do your thing. That's on you.

Q: I use some kind of alternate formatting for my lore, so all the sentences may not be grouped together into two tight paragraphs. Is that OK?

A: Absolutely! Write in the way that makes you most comfortable! However, I am holding firm on the six (6) total sentences. This way we all have the same bar to jump over.

Q: How many times can I enter?

A: Once for every dragon in your lair, provided that you have written the requisite amount for them in the given time period.

Q: My dragon's lore is a WIP, but otherwise meets the length criteria through notes, things I've finished, and other half-formed thoughts. Is this acceptable?

A: Yes. As long as there appear to be six coherent sentences strung together in that bio (excluding the lorem ipsum) and you wrote those sentences within the time frame, it is an acceptable entry! I encourage you to work a little more on finishing some of those thoughts, but that's between you and your free time. :) Good luck and happy writing!

Q: My dragon's bio has pieces written by contributing writers as well as by me. Is that okay?

A: Provided the pieces written by others are clearly credited AND the pieces written by you were done within the time frame of this raffle and at the minimum length requirements are met, this is fine. :)
Entries

1. crystallarium ( Inkwell )
2. KremPuff ( Sundancer )
3. Firedawn ( Artemis )
4. Amarayne ( Peridot )
5. Kyoki ( Unnamed )
6. GlowWorm ( Prose )
7. GlowWorm ( Mimsy )
8. Wendicat ( Ryael )
9. Wendicat ( Melos )
10. Eulerian ( Cassandra )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11. CayCay ( Insomnia )
12. LibreNoctre ( Terryn )
13. smeen ( Thavma )
14. CatkinStarchild ( Amphitrite )
15. CatkinStarchild ( Whistler )
16. CatkinStarchild ( Ember )
17. Screemnigcheese ( Algernon )
18. Screemnigcheese ( Glakia )
19. Telemachus ( Volgavia )
20. Telemachus ( Judgement )

21. Telemachus ( Chacmool )
22. Pyrouge ( Kar )
23. Pyrouge ( Myran )
24. Pyrouge ( Darkbreeze )
25. PKRS ( Unnamed )
26. Eiyora ( Copper )
27. Arkanjel ( Nyuunryu )
28. smeen ( Ebby
29. Endara ( Evisha )
30. Endara ( Nest )
31. graphicmacaroon ( Ceres )
32. graphicmacaroon ( Iasion )
33. Whymsical ( Venice )
34. Whymsical ( Sava )
35. ZincAlloy ( Crowthorne )
36. LifeofaDreamer ( Lucien )
37. shizuyue ( Torfri )
38. Scriniarii ( Lydia )
39. chocoapple ( Echo )
40. theoncomingstorm ( Shadowhunter )

41. Firedawn ( Caitlin )
42. Fabro ( Unnamed )
43. Endeavor ( Typhera )
44. Endernil ( Axella )
45. Petall ( Georgia )
46. theoncomingstorm ( Meira )
47. theoncomingstorm ( Ciro )
48. theoncomingstorm ( Rhearne )
49. Quinineer ( Rosaline )
50. StormDragon21 ( Robin )
51. Lyranthe ( Kharr )
52. Endara ( Essavos )
53. Endara ( Adrianna )
54. Endara ( Kyere )
55. Quinineer ( Celandine )
56. Quinineer ( Eudoxia )
57. Quinineer ( Isadora )
58. Petall ( Freya )
59. Fabro ( Noir )
60. Crystalinastar ( Haukea )

61. BlueHorse ( Alis )
62. BlueHorse ( Eden )
63. Salathielly ( Eztli )
64. Salathielly ( Shadowstar )
65. Salathielly ( Kouta )
66. Salathielly ( Vespers )
67. Salathielly ( Shadow )
68. Salathielly ( Hollis )
69. Salathielly ( Zamir )
70. Salathielly ( Rosa )
71. Salathielly ( Saya )
72. ThystLodagi ( Kikraa )
73. Salathielly ( Innusha )
74. Fabro ( Bongo )
75. Endara ( Alder )
76. Endara ( Leeta )
77. sockmonkeygerald ( Truly )
78. Whymsical ( Iris )
79. SnowSquad ( Thaw )
80. Norimn ( Andorra )

81. Norimn ( Lustre )
82. Norimn ( Chrome )
83. Norimn ( Pamino )
84. Norimn ( Lumia )
85. Norimn ( Vanessa )
86. Norimn ( Junglefairy )
87. Norimn ( Blueberry )
88. Norimn ( Valentin )
89. Norimn ( Azazel )
90. Norimn ( Amy )
91. Norimn ( Seelie )
92. sockmonkeygerald ( Magrat )
93. Schiemoon ( Winterfang )
94. Ximena ( Piraminot )
95. Disillusionist ( Touvar )
96. Disillusionist ( Templeton )
97. ShadyRabbit ( Taran )
98. ShadyRabbit ( Rave )
99. ShadyRabbit ( Tragedy )
100. ShadyRabbit ( Faen )

101. ShadyRabbit ( Eclipse )
102. ShadyRabbit ( Lotus )
103. ShadyRabbit ( Hemlock )
104. ShadyRabbit ( Hades )
105. ShadyRabbit ( Brackett )
106. ShadyRabbit ( Monarch )
107. ShadyRabbit ( Loomis )
108. ShadyRabbit ( Hera )
109. ShadyRabbit ( Cthulhu )
110. ShadyRabbit ( Sascha )
111. ShadyRabbit ( Phthalo )
112. ShadyRabbit ( Atreyu )
113. ShadyRabbit ( Daenerys )
114. Screemnigcheese ( Ochiba )
115. Screemnigcheese ( Braith )
116. Screemnigcheese ( Angel )
117. Screemnigcheese ( Elerithra )
118. Screemnigcheese ( Zanril )
119. Disillusionist ( Heurodys )
120. crystallarium ( Bojuka )

121. ShadyRabbit ( Salamen )
122. Fletcher ( Tsoriken )
123. graphicmacaroon ( Frea )
124. graphicmacaroon ( Faendal )
125. graphicmacaroon ( Jay )
126. graphicmacaroon ( Adrastus )
127. graphicmacaroon ( Taygetos )
128. Whymsical ( Rashoumon )
129. Whymsical ( Hinata )
130. Quis ( Vellum )
131. Quis ( Rosalin )
132. Quis ( Nettle )
133. BlueHorse ( Myrna )
134. BlueHorse ( Mahavah )
135. BlueHorse ( Ali )
136. BlueHorse ( Aridatha )
137. BlueHorse ( Bruce )
138. BlueHorse ( Myrrh )
139. Unyko ( Kalevala )
140. Unyko ( Vant )

141. scar66 ( Maelstrom )
142. scar66 ( Penelope )
143. scar66 ( Maethe )
144. Disillusionist ( Euclid )
145. Disillusionist ( Harfang )
146. Salathielly ( Iason )
147. Salathielly ( Aleksandr )
148. Salathielly ( Albus )
149. Salathielly ( Momoko )
150. Salathielly ( Kiyoshi )
151. Salathielly ( Sombra )
152. Zillua ( Arva )
153. Zillua ( Incongruity )

Total participants so far: 50
Entries

1. crystallarium ( Inkwell )
2. KremPuff ( Sundancer )
3. Firedawn ( Artemis )
4. Amarayne ( Peridot )
5. Kyoki ( Unnamed )
6. GlowWorm ( Prose )
7. GlowWorm ( Mimsy )
8. Wendicat ( Ryael )
9. Wendicat ( Melos )
10. Eulerian ( Cassandra )
11. CayCay ( Insomnia )
12. LibreNoctre ( Terryn )
13. smeen ( Thavma )
14. CatkinStarchild ( Amphitrite )
15. CatkinStarchild ( Whistler )
16. CatkinStarchild ( Ember )
17. Screemnigcheese ( Algernon )
18. Screemnigcheese ( Glakia )
19. Telemachus ( Volgavia )
20. Telemachus ( Judgement )

21. Telemachus ( Chacmool )
22. Pyrouge ( Kar )
23. Pyrouge ( Myran )
24. Pyrouge ( Darkbreeze )
25. PKRS ( Unnamed )
26. Eiyora ( Copper )
27. Arkanjel ( Nyuunryu )
28. smeen ( Ebby
29. Endara ( Evisha )
30. Endara ( Nest )
31. graphicmacaroon ( Ceres )
32. graphicmacaroon ( Iasion )
33. Whymsical ( Venice )
34. Whymsical ( Sava )
35. ZincAlloy ( Crowthorne )
36. LifeofaDreamer ( Lucien )
37. shizuyue ( Torfri )
38. Scriniarii ( Lydia )
39. chocoapple ( Echo )
40. theoncomingstorm ( Shadowhunter )

41. Firedawn ( Caitlin )
42. Fabro ( Unnamed )
43. Endeavor ( Typhera )
44. Endernil ( Axella )
45. Petall ( Georgia )
46. theoncomingstorm ( Meira )
47. theoncomingstorm ( Ciro )
48. theoncomingstorm ( Rhearne )
49. Quinineer ( Rosaline )
50. StormDragon21 ( Robin )
51. Lyranthe ( Kharr )
52. Endara ( Essavos )
53. Endara ( Adrianna )
54. Endara ( Kyere )
55. Quinineer ( Celandine )
56. Quinineer ( Eudoxia )
57. Quinineer ( Isadora )
58. Petall ( Freya )
59. Fabro ( Noir )
60. Crystalinastar ( Haukea )

61. BlueHorse ( Alis )
62. BlueHorse ( Eden )
63. Salathielly ( Eztli )
64. Salathielly ( Shadowstar )
65. Salathielly ( Kouta )
66. Salathielly ( Vespers )
67. Salathielly ( Shadow )
68. Salathielly ( Hollis )
69. Salathielly ( Zamir )
70. Salathielly ( Rosa )
71. Salathielly ( Saya )
72. ThystLodagi ( Kikraa )
73. Salathielly ( Innusha )
74. Fabro ( Bongo )
75. Endara ( Alder )
76. Endara ( Leeta )
77. sockmonkeygerald ( Truly )
78. Whymsical ( Iris )
79. SnowSquad ( Thaw )
80. Norimn ( Andorra )

81. Norimn ( Lustre )
82. Norimn ( Chrome )
83. Norimn ( Pamino )
84. Norimn ( Lumia )
85. Norimn ( Vanessa )
86. Norimn ( Junglefairy )
87. Norimn ( Blueberry )
88. Norimn ( Valentin )
89. Norimn ( Azazel )
90. Norimn ( Amy )
91. Norimn ( Seelie )
92. sockmonkeygerald ( Magrat )
93. Schiemoon ( Winterfang )
94. Ximena ( Piraminot )
95. Disillusionist ( Touvar )
96. Disillusionist ( Templeton )
97. ShadyRabbit ( Taran )
98. ShadyRabbit ( Rave )
99. ShadyRabbit ( Tragedy )
100. ShadyRabbit ( Faen )

101. ShadyRabbit ( Eclipse )
102. ShadyRabbit ( Lotus )
103. ShadyRabbit ( Hemlock )
104. ShadyRabbit ( Hades )
105. ShadyRabbit ( Brackett )
106. ShadyRabbit ( Monarch )
107. ShadyRabbit ( Loomis )
108. ShadyRabbit ( Hera )
109. ShadyRabbit ( Cthulhu )
110. ShadyRabbit ( Sascha )
111. ShadyRabbit ( Phthalo )
112. ShadyRabbit ( Atreyu )
113. ShadyRabbit ( Daenerys )
114. Screemnigcheese ( Ochiba )
115. Screemnigcheese ( Braith )
116. Screemnigcheese ( Angel )
117. Screemnigcheese ( Elerithra )
118. Screemnigcheese ( Zanril )
119. Disillusionist ( Heurodys )
120. crystallarium ( Bojuka )

121. ShadyRabbit ( Salamen )
122. Fletcher ( Tsoriken )
123. graphicmacaroon ( Frea )
124. graphicmacaroon ( Faendal )
125. graphicmacaroon ( Jay )
126. graphicmacaroon ( Adrastus )
127. graphicmacaroon ( Taygetos )
128. Whymsical ( Rashoumon )
129. Whymsical ( Hinata )
130. Quis ( Vellum )
131. Quis ( Rosalin )
132. Quis ( Nettle )
133. BlueHorse ( Myrna )
134. BlueHorse ( Mahavah )
135. BlueHorse ( Ali )
136. BlueHorse ( Aridatha )
137. BlueHorse ( Bruce )
138. BlueHorse ( Myrrh )
139. Unyko ( Kalevala )
140. Unyko ( Vant )

141. scar66 ( Maelstrom )
142. scar66 ( Penelope )
143. scar66 ( Maethe )
144. Disillusionist ( Euclid )
145. Disillusionist ( Harfang )
146. Salathielly ( Iason )
147. Salathielly ( Aleksandr )
148. Salathielly ( Albus )
149. Salathielly ( Momoko )
150. Salathielly ( Kiyoshi )
151. Salathielly ( Sombra )
152. Zillua ( Arva )
153. Zillua ( Incongruity )

Total participants so far: 50
Thanks

A word of thanks.

I am making this raffle in an effort to give back to the amazing creative people who visit my poetry shops and my lore hatchery every week and share with me the stories that they've written and the characters they've found in playing the game.

I LOVE the lore community on FR, and I have never met a group so unabashedly excited to show each other the glorious fictional messes they've made. I've gotten so many PMs, 'thank you's, and profile pings that have encouraged me to continue writing, even when I feel like I'm just howling into the void.

And I want to share that feeling with everyone I can. So even if we've never met, and even if you're not sure writing lore is for you, I want to ask you to consider participating and giving your creativity a little stretch.

Because even if you may not feel like you're a creative person, EVERYONE has a spark inside them. You just might have to dim the lights a little to see it. :)

Be well friends, and keep making things!

Prize Furnishings

Special shout-out to the following people for donating prizes to help make this hastily-constructed raffle a little more special!

Endernil Unyko Eulerian Screemnigcheese
Thanks

A word of thanks.

I am making this raffle in an effort to give back to the amazing creative people who visit my poetry shops and my lore hatchery every week and share with me the stories that they've written and the characters they've found in playing the game.

I LOVE the lore community on FR, and I have never met a group so unabashedly excited to show each other the glorious fictional messes they've made. I've gotten so many PMs, 'thank you's, and profile pings that have encouraged me to continue writing, even when I feel like I'm just howling into the void.

And I want to share that feeling with everyone I can. So even if we've never met, and even if you're not sure writing lore is for you, I want to ask you to consider participating and giving your creativity a little stretch.

Because even if you may not feel like you're a creative person, EVERYONE has a spark inside them. You just might have to dim the lights a little to see it. :)

Be well friends, and keep making things!

Prize Furnishings

Special shout-out to the following people for donating prizes to help make this hastily-constructed raffle a little more special!

Endernil Unyko Eulerian Screemnigcheese
[center][size=5][b]Pinglists[/b][/size] [quote=Future Raffles] @[b][/b]BlueHorse @[b][/b]Fletcher @[b][/b]Fabro @[b][/b]Disillusionist @[b][/b]Salathielly @[b][/b]graphicmacaroon @[b][/b]Scriniarii @[b][/b]scar66 @[b][/b]shizuyue @[b][/b]Norimn @[b][/b]crystallarium @[b][/b]ShadyRabbit @[b][/b]PKRS @[b][/b]smeen @[b][/b]Xarina @[b][/b]IronPen @[b][/b]Whymsical @[b][/b]alycesaundra @[b][/b]Endara [/quote]
Pinglists

Future Raffles wrote:
@BlueHorse @Fletcher @Fabro @Disillusionist @Salathielly @graphicmacaroon @Scriniarii @scar66 @shizuyue @Norimn @crystallarium @ShadyRabbit @PKRS @smeen @Xarina @IronPen @Whymsical @alycesaundra @Endara
Aaaand OPEN! :D
Aaaand OPEN! :D
@Salathielly @Limesparrow @Unyko @Quis - Y'all asked for a ping. HAVE A PING. WRITE YOUR LORE.
@Salathielly @Limesparrow @Unyko @Quis - Y'all asked for a ping. HAVE A PING. WRITE YOUR LORE.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19