Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Raffle (Closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Lillypup Tickets are 2000 treasure or 2 gems each, you can send them to me via Message or Crossroads ^.^
@Lillypup Tickets are 2000 treasure or 2 gems each, you can send them to me via Message or Crossroads ^.^
BPpOUJu.png
Sent it via email
Sent it via email
fwGHuIs.png
@KyaruTheWriter: What can I get with one ticket?
@KyaruTheWriter: What can I get with one ticket?
fwGHuIs.png
@Lillypup One ticket equals one chance to win one of the prizes, so currently, you have a 1 in 600-ish chance ^.^
@Lillypup One ticket equals one chance to win one of the prizes, so currently, you have a 1 in 600-ish chance ^.^
BPpOUJu.png
@KyaruTheWriter: Ok, so do I ask for something?
@KyaruTheWriter: Ok, so do I ask for something?
fwGHuIs.png
@Lillypup, when the raffle ends, a Random Number Generator will pick 1 number from however many tickets are bought. You can see what number your ticket is on the spreadsheet Kyaru has on the first post with the rules.

If your ticket is pulled, then you can choose one of the unlocked prizes! The more raffle tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning. As more tickets are bought, we get closer to unlocking more, newer and rarer prizes!

Bump by the way :3c
@Lillypup, when the raffle ends, a Random Number Generator will pick 1 number from however many tickets are bought. You can see what number your ticket is on the spreadsheet Kyaru has on the first post with the rules.

If your ticket is pulled, then you can choose one of the unlocked prizes! The more raffle tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning. As more tickets are bought, we get closer to unlocking more, newer and rarer prizes!

Bump by the way :3c
@IndecisiveOCD: Thanks and bump :)
@IndecisiveOCD: Thanks and bump :)
fwGHuIs.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump =D
bump =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Lillypup no problem! Bump C:
@Lillypup no problem! Bump C:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18