Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
[center][b][i][color=#BAF6FF]F[/color][color=#ABE3F2]r[/color][color=#9DD0E5]e[/color][color=#8FBDD9]e[/color] [color=#7297C0]D[/color][color=#6484B3]r[/color][color=#5571A7]a[/color][color=#475E9A]g[/color][color=#394B8E]o[/color][color=#2A3881]n[/color][color=#1C2575]s[/color][color=#0E1268]![/color][/i][/b][/center] [center][color=#0E1268]My sales thread wasn't doing too good since I happened to open it during nospendtember so until October rolls around,i'll just giveaway free dergs here! I will close this thread tomorrow,though but I might open a free thread next year if business is still slow on September.[/center] @Jorja @mnkn10 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27337836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273379/27337836_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]Guardian Female [b]Primary:[/b] Black Basic [b]Secondary:[/b] Obsidian Daub [b]Tertiary:[/b] Cottoncandy Underbelly[/columns] Rules: [LIST] [color=#0E1268][*]I'll only hold a dragon for an hour. I'm short on space now. [*] Donations are appreciated but not required. Treasure and gem donations go towards expansions and buying fodder and hopefully giving them good homes. [*]If I offer an unnamed dragon here,please name it if you're going to exalt. [*] Don't forget to ping! You can copy&paste this @kaylavarnell4736 [/LIST] Pinglist:(seperate from sales pinglist. Here you'll be pinged whenever I have free dragons available.) @Jorja @mnkn10
Free Dragons!
My sales thread wasn't doing too good since I happened to open it during nospendtember so until October rolls around,i'll just giveaway free dergs here! I will close this thread tomorrow,though but I might open a free thread next year if business is still slow on September.

@Jorja @mnkn10

27337836_350.png
Guardian Female
Primary: Black Basic
Secondary: Obsidian Daub
Tertiary: Cottoncandy Underbelly

Rules:
[*]I'll only hold a dragon for an hour. I'm short on space now.
[*] Donations are appreciated but not required. Treasure and gem donations go towards expansions and buying fodder and hopefully giving them good homes.
[*]If I offer an unnamed dragon here,please name it if you're going to exalt.
[*] Don't forget to ping! You can copy&paste this @kaylavarnell4736

Pinglist:(seperate from sales pinglist. Here you'll be pinged whenever I have free dragons available.)
@Jorja @mnkn10
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
Hey! I'm new so any dragons would help me out. :)
Hey! I'm new so any dragons would help me out. :)
@kaylavarnell4736 I would like Danyla, or Tawne thank you.
@kaylavarnell4736 I would like Danyla, or Tawne thank you.
fwvPppZ.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26784518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267846/26784518_350.png[/img] [/url] If she's available could I possibly have her? Thanks in advance!

26784518_350.png

If she's available could I possibly have her? Thanks in advance!
tumblr_inline_p7i54y7WeW1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
gia / emil
they/them
+3 fr time
i log on once a year probably lol
Thank you! and yes please.
Thank you! and yes please.
@kaylavarnell4736 he seems to be on a nest, but I'll grab him once he's off if that's okay with you c:
@kaylavarnell4736 he seems to be on a nest, but I'll grab him once he's off if that's okay with you c:
im just a ghost
@kaylavarnell4736

I hope you don't mind me popping in to say you're mispinging Jorja n_n I don't mean it rudely! It's a great thing to do, giving out free dragons :>
@kaylavarnell4736

I hope you don't mind me popping in to say you're mispinging Jorja n_n I don't mean it rudely! It's a great thing to do, giving out free dragons :>
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Ahh that Obsidian Vipera is adorable.
Ahh that Obsidian Vipera is adorable.
@kaylavarnell4736

Is Sapphire still on hold? uwu; If the person ends up not taking him in, I'd love him
@kaylavarnell4736

Is Sapphire still on hold? uwu; If the person ends up not taking him in, I'd love him
@kaylavarnell4736

no thank you darling <3
@kaylavarnell4736

no thank you darling <3
giphy.gif
FR+3
1 2 3