Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Done!
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 182 183
aww too early xD
aww too early xD
ZNhRsiG.png
;w; salamander friend [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/38/56/7f38562ee30a1fd0d2fb00b0f828b190.jpg[/img]
;w;
salamander friend
7f38562ee30a1fd0d2fb00b0f828b190.jpg
0KYrfCc.png eirz9s.jpg
@Toothiana (Gonna try with my progen!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19274600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192747/19274600_350.png[/img] [/url] Altair was thrown through the air with the final, brutal attack. His glasses fell from his face and shattered upon impact with the ground. A small selection from his precious book collection slipped from his claws as he laid there, including the valuable tome of Arcane spells, with the softly glowing pink symbol on the cover. The powerful mage had been beaten. He knew it'd been foolish to come out here, even if all he wanted to do was study the local wildlife... His attacker just scoffed, uncaring, scooping up what was deemed useable of his belongings as their spoils before walking away. (I can't put in the images because mobil makes everything harder, I hope that's okay- But he'd drop Shattered Reading Spectacles, Aged Tome, White Cabbage Moth, Broken Penny Jars, and finally an Arcane Tome as his rare drop. Mostly playing on his bookworm Mage side here- And the Moths are mostly because they match his general aesthetic imo. The Broken Penny Jars are to represent his more thrifty side.)
@Toothiana (Gonna try with my progen!)

19274600_350.png

Altair was thrown through the air with the final, brutal attack. His glasses fell from his face and shattered upon impact with the ground. A small selection from his precious book collection slipped from his claws as he laid there, including the valuable tome of Arcane spells, with the softly glowing pink symbol on the cover. The powerful mage had been beaten. He knew it'd been foolish to come out here, even if all he wanted to do was study the local wildlife...
His attacker just scoffed, uncaring, scooping up what was deemed useable of his belongings as their spoils before walking away.
(I can't put in the images because mobil makes everything harder, I hope that's okay- But he'd drop Shattered Reading Spectacles, Aged Tome, White Cabbage Moth, Broken Penny Jars, and finally an Arcane Tome as his rare drop. Mostly playing on his bookworm Mage side here- And the Moths are mostly because they match his general aesthetic imo. The Broken Penny Jars are to represent his more thrifty side.)
I do love seeing all the adorable animals :) I'm off for tonight though, goodnight peeps!

@Adyya: continue reading from here
I do love seeing all the adorable animals :) I'm off for tonight though, goodnight peeps!

@Adyya: continue reading from here
ZNhRsiG.png
@Toothiana Here’s my entry :D [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18308780][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183088/18308780_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] You’ve come across something quite strange. Ahead of you a Guardian is running around a large metal box. You can hear her voice rising as you get closer. [b]”Oh dear! Dear me, where did I put that wrench?!? Oh no, oh, that pressure gauge is going through the roof!”[/b] You’re close enough now to see that the box is actually a giant machine! There’s a big sign across the top that says [b]”HOARD ORGANIZER 3000”[/b] Wow, this thing looks pretty fancy! The Guardian looks frantic now; she’s smashing buttons, pulling levers and wailing [b]”Streak! Streak, where are you?!? I need help!”[/b] She makes another lap around the machine before she spots you. Her face lights up immediately. [b]”Oh, thank the Windsinger! Here, come give me a hand! Go to that panel over there and hit the buttons in this order: green-red-ruby-orange-ivory-jungle-avocado-green, then goldenrod-aqua-cherry-teal-ice-silver-rose-banana-magenta-goldenrod-tangerine-lemon.”[/b] You stare at her with a blank face but she just runs to the other side of the machine. [b]”Quick now! You hit those while I tighten the rotating gyro spanning mcspanner and we’ll be just fine!”[/b] Ok, you’ve got this. You haven’t been playing Runestones of the Arcanist for nothing! Only, which color is red and which is ruby? Or is this one cherry? You make a guess and hesitantly touch one of the red buttons. The machine makes a noise like a foghorn and the panel in front of you slides up to reveal….a bunch of mammertee plushies? And some festival skins, and look at those Swipp items- hey wait a minute, isn’t this stuff from [b]YOUR[/b] hoard?? The whole mess topples forward and lands on top of you! [br] -------- -------- [br] [center][b][size=5]BOSS FIGHT[b][/size][/center] [center][b][size=5]ALL THAT STUFF YOU KEEP MEANING TO SORT[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wEAeNcA_A][size=3]~*~Fight Music~*~[/size][/url][/center] You’ve been buried under a giant pile of your own items! There’s some festival currency, some lovely cooked java sparrow, a bunch of old boots- why are you hanging on to old boots anyways?- and oddest of all there’s a Fae trapped right next to you. He wheezes [b]”I got stuck...inside...so many podid claws...can you dig us out?”[/b] [br] ------------ ------------ [br] You shove the last plushie into the machine and slam the door. Leaning against it you slide to the ground and catch your breath as the guardian and fae talk to themselves. The fae’s saying [b]”I was working on the refracturating hydromathingy inside the machine but you slammed the door on me!”[/b] The guardian tilts her head to the side. [b]”Oh, whoops. I suppose that would clog the intake valves. I must go make a note about that”[/b] She sits down, pulls out a small notebook and starts writing in it while humming to herself. The fae glides over to you with his hat in his hands. [b]”Sorry about all the trouble. She gets so focused on her work she forgets about, well, everything else really! Here, take some items from our hoard for yourself.”[/b] [item=Monkey Wrench][item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Spiral Daze][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Lumen Wiring] [/quote]
@Toothiana Here’s my entry :D
Quote:
18308780_350.png

You’ve come across something quite strange. Ahead of you a Guardian is running around a large metal box. You can hear her voice rising as you get closer. ”Oh dear! Dear me, where did I put that wrench?!? Oh no, oh, that pressure gauge is going through the roof!”

You’re close enough now to see that the box is actually a giant machine! There’s a big sign across the top that says ”HOARD ORGANIZER 3000” Wow, this thing looks pretty fancy!

The Guardian looks frantic now; she’s smashing buttons, pulling levers and wailing ”Streak! Streak, where are you?!? I need help!” She makes another lap around the machine before she spots you. Her face lights up immediately.

”Oh, thank the Windsinger! Here, come give me a hand! Go to that panel over there and hit the buttons in this order: green-red-ruby-orange-ivory-jungle-avocado-green, then goldenrod-aqua-cherry-teal-ice-silver-rose-banana-magenta-goldenrod-tangerine-lemon.” You stare at her with a blank face but she just runs to the other side of the machine. ”Quick now! You hit those while I tighten the rotating gyro spanning mcspanner and we’ll be just fine!”

Ok, you’ve got this. You haven’t been playing Runestones of the Arcanist for nothing! Only, which color is red and which is ruby? Or is this one cherry? You make a guess and hesitantly touch one of the red buttons. The machine makes a noise like a foghorn and the panel in front of you slides up to reveal….a bunch of mammertee plushies? And some festival skins, and look at those Swipp items- hey wait a minute, isn’t this stuff from YOUR hoard?? The whole mess topples forward and lands on top of you!

BOSS FIGHT
ALL THAT STUFF YOU KEEP MEANING TO SORT

You’ve been buried under a giant pile of your own items! There’s some festival currency, some lovely cooked java sparrow, a bunch of old boots- why are you hanging on to old boots anyways?- and oddest of all there’s a Fae trapped right next to you. He wheezes ”I got stuck...inside...so many podid claws...can you dig us out?”

You shove the last plushie into the machine and slam the door. Leaning against it you slide to the ground and catch your breath as the guardian and fae talk to themselves. The fae’s saying ”I was working on the refracturating hydromathingy inside the machine but you slammed the door on me!”

The guardian tilts her head to the side. ”Oh, whoops. I suppose that would clog the intake valves. I must go make a note about that” She sits down, pulls out a small notebook and starts writing in it while humming to herself. The fae glides over to you with his hat in his hands.

”Sorry about all the trouble. She gets so focused on her work she forgets about, well, everything else really! Here, take some items from our hoard for yourself.”

Monkey Wrench Bronze Steampunk Goggles Spiral Daze Mammertee Plushie Lumen Wiring
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Jackabug
Yup, she wants a crazy amount of money for her luck. xD

Hmmmm, not sure. I think I saw CornixElecti pining her and me, so I didn't ping her as I though she already knew about this thread. lmao

Yushhhh, I see so many fat birb pictures here! xD

And an axolotl! Those guys are so cute! >-<
@Jackabug
Yup, she wants a crazy amount of money for her luck. xD

Hmmmm, not sure. I think I saw CornixElecti pining her and me, so I didn't ping her as I though she already knew about this thread. lmao

Yushhhh, I see so many fat birb pictures here! xD

And an axolotl! Those guys are so cute! >-<
i46hpPh.gif
@wolfcathybrid

Ah I love Lindsey Stirling! I thought about using that song for my own entry :D
@wolfcathybrid

Ah I love Lindsey Stirling! I thought about using that song for my own entry :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Adyya I read all the entries so far, this was a very interesting prompt. Doubt I've a chance now.

Shoot thanks for notifying. I've fixed them for desktop users. Also, just noticed emperor mode and battle theme are reversed. Battle theme is a misnomer, it's more so the shade cultist sting. Emperor mode is the generic epic Roman choir traditional boss theme, although the song itself is a masterpiece.

@jackabug two animals to be precise @anayalation sleep tight
@Adyya I read all the entries so far, this was a very interesting prompt. Doubt I've a chance now.

Shoot thanks for notifying. I've fixed them for desktop users. Also, just noticed emperor mode and battle theme are reversed. Battle theme is a misnomer, it's more so the shade cultist sting. Emperor mode is the generic epic Roman choir traditional boss theme, although the song itself is a masterpiece.

@jackabug two animals to be precise @anayalation sleep tight

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
I give up, I'm too tired to stay up any longer :D Good luck all, and congratulations to the winners!!
I give up, I'm too tired to stay up any longer :D Good luck all, and congratulations to the winners!!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toothiana OOOOH FUN I'm going to do myself because that's a little easier haha. For battle music, I'd have to go with something from ATLA or LOK, since those are some of my fave soundtracks - maybe something like [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NnR16Y1rLI]Firebending Training[/url]? I'd probably drop... hmmm.. [item=Zephyr Sparrow] + [item=prehnite] because i collect those! and bc they're very ~windy~ items (and i'm wind flight to the bones) [item=forgotten poet's tools] because sometimes i'm a poet but usually i forget to write anything (or dont have the energy to write) [item=hastily-written glyphs] bc i write really messily and quickly! also i love the idea of learning glyphs and runes and secret codes~ [item=cyan flair scarf] I HAVE SO MANY SCARVES + aqua is my fave color i wish i had time to do something creative and nice with this, but it was fun picking out items anyways! ^o^
@Toothiana

OOOOH FUN

I'm going to do myself because that's a little easier haha.

For battle music, I'd have to go with something from ATLA or LOK, since those are some of my fave soundtracks - maybe something like Firebending Training?

I'd probably drop... hmmm..

Zephyr Sparrow + Prehnite
because i collect those! and bc they're very ~windy~ items (and i'm wind flight to the bones)

Forgotten Poet's Tools
because sometimes i'm a poet but usually i forget to write anything (or dont have the energy to write)

Hastily-Written Glyphs
bc i write really messily and quickly! also i love the idea of learning glyphs and runes and secret codes~

Cyan Flair Scarf
I HAVE SO MANY SCARVES + aqua is my fave color

i wish i had time to do something creative and nice with this, but it was fun picking out items anyways! ^o^
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 182 183