Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Quick Eggs-plosion! pg 16 final
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Welcome to my quick raffle, a Quick Eggs-plosion!

With the Colorwheel Expansion incoming, I've found myself with a few extra eggs that I'd rather other people get to try their luck out with!

This raffle will be a shortened way to try your luck at getting an Elemental Egg or a Scatterscroll!

We're currently scheduled to end by rollover on Monday Night (depending on timing) - We're done! We'll be drawing winners tomorrow evening! (and drawn, list on pg 14!)

Table of Contents:

Post #1 - Intro Post and Updates *You are Here!*
Post #2 - How to Enter
Post #3 - Guidelines and Rules
Post #4 - Prizes!
Post #5 - Pinglist
Post #6 - Links
Welcome to my quick raffle, a Quick Eggs-plosion!

With the Colorwheel Expansion incoming, I've found myself with a few extra eggs that I'd rather other people get to try their luck out with!

This raffle will be a shortened way to try your luck at getting an Elemental Egg or a Scatterscroll!

We're currently scheduled to end by rollover on Monday Night (depending on timing) - We're done! We'll be drawing winners tomorrow evening! (and drawn, list on pg 14!)

Table of Contents:

Post #1 - Intro Post and Updates *You are Here!*
Post #2 - How to Enter
Post #3 - Guidelines and Rules
Post #4 - Prizes!
Post #5 - Pinglist
Post #6 - Links
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
[center][size=5]Post #2 - How to Enter[/size][/center] This part is really simple; since we've only got a couple of days, I've streamlined the ways you can purchase tickets! Tickets are available in the following ways: Buying: 1 ticket equals [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img] 500 treasure or [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/gem_pile.png[/img] 1 gem You can also purchase tickets by donating any holiday currency (1 currency = 1 ticket) [item=magical shard] [item=deepearth geode] [item=glowing ember] [item=eternal snow] [item=immaculate tablet] [item=charged sprocket] [item=bladed flatleaf] [item=all-seeing shroom] [item=shimmering pinecone] [item=giant sand dollar] [item=messengers scroll] Baldwin Materials (Goo, Ooze, Sludge, Slime, Muck) are accepted at 10 tickets each (any color) I also accept chests at the following values: [item=rusted treasure chest] = 5 tickets [item=iron treasure chest] = 25 tickets [item=gilded decorative chest] = 75 tickets Any Holiday Chest (no matter the year or festival) is an even 100 tickets. Any Unhatched Egg or Scatterscroll is worth an even 400 tickets. Players who have joined within the newest reg window (June 1-3rd) can receive 10 free tickets with the purchase of at least 1 ticket. If you have any questions, please do let me know!
Post #2 - How to Enter

This part is really simple; since we've only got a couple of days, I've streamlined the ways you can purchase tickets!

Tickets are available in the following ways:

Buying:

1 ticket equals treasure_pile.png 500 treasure or gem_pile.png 1 gem

You can also purchase tickets by donating any holiday currency (1 currency = 1 ticket)

Magical Shard Deepearth Geode Glowing Ember Eternal Snow Immaculate Tablet Charged Sprocket Bladed Flatleaf All-Seeing Shroom Shimmering Pinecone Giant Sand Dollar

Baldwin Materials (Goo, Ooze, Sludge, Slime, Muck) are accepted at 10 tickets each (any color)

I also accept chests at the following values:

Rusted Treasure Chest = 5 tickets
Iron Treasure Chest = 25 tickets
Gilded Decorative Chest = 75 tickets

Any Holiday Chest (no matter the year or festival) is an even 100 tickets.

Any Unhatched Egg or Scatterscroll is worth an even 400 tickets.

Players who have joined within the newest reg window (June 1-3rd) can receive 10 free tickets with the purchase of at least 1 ticket.

If you have any questions, please do let me know!
Post #3 - Rules and Guidelines

0. Please ping me ( @Ralen ) in the thread if you wish to buy tickets. (It also bumps the thread which helps me out greatly)
0.5. Please help me help you by estimating how many tickets you will get in any CRs you send to me.
1. Please be patient! I will update ticket amounts and my spreadsheet as soon as I can but it may take a little bit of time. The same goes for accepting ticket CRs and the like.
2. There are no refunds. This should be pretty self-explanatory.
3. You can purchase as many tickets as you'd like, there is no limit. However, you can only win 1 prize in total, no matter the amount of tickets that you buy.
4. Once your egg or scroll is yours, you may do with it what you wish. If you hatch it, I'd love to see it though, so feel free to ping me in the thread with your hatchling!
5. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or message me.
6. I reserve the right to change these rules as needed.
Post #3 - Rules and Guidelines

0. Please ping me ( @Ralen ) in the thread if you wish to buy tickets. (It also bumps the thread which helps me out greatly)
0.5. Please help me help you by estimating how many tickets you will get in any CRs you send to me.
1. Please be patient! I will update ticket amounts and my spreadsheet as soon as I can but it may take a little bit of time. The same goes for accepting ticket CRs and the like.
2. There are no refunds. This should be pretty self-explanatory.
3. You can purchase as many tickets as you'd like, there is no limit. However, you can only win 1 prize in total, no matter the amount of tickets that you buy.
4. Once your egg or scroll is yours, you may do with it what you wish. If you hatch it, I'd love to see it though, so feel free to ping me in the thread with your hatchling!
5. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or message me.
6. I reserve the right to change these rules as needed.
[center][size=5]Post #4 - Prizes! (aka the post everyone wants to see the most!)[/size][/center] The first person drawn will get their choice of 1 of these items below: [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched Earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] And depending on how many tickets are bought, additional [item=tri-color scatterscroll] or [item=unhatched nocturne egg] will be added to the prize list! For every 3000 tickets bought, one scatter scroll or nocturne egg will be added to the prize list, so there may be more than 13 prizes awarded! [u]A ticket threshold has been reached! 3 Additional Nocturne Eggs and 2 Scatterscrolls have been added to the prize pool for a total of 18 prizes and 18 winners![/u] Winners will be drawn via random.org
Post #4 - Prizes! (aka the post everyone wants to see the most!)

The first person drawn will get their choice of 1 of these items below:

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll

And depending on how many tickets are bought, additional Tri-Color Scatterscroll or Unhatched Nocturne Egg will be added to the prize list! For every 3000 tickets bought, one scatter scroll or nocturne egg will be added to the prize list, so there may be more than 13 prizes awarded!

A ticket threshold has been reached! 3 Additional Nocturne Eggs and 2 Scatterscrolls have been added to the prize pool for a total of 18 prizes and 18 winners!

Winners will be drawn via random.org
Post #5 - Pinglist

Please mention if you would like to be pinged for the final day and/or the drawing of winners!

Final Day Pinglist

@Dischord @Lup @littlebickle @GAW @AerinDragonwing @TaintedIllusions @playerpichu @RaineSchkalle @Sionainn @BladeSwinga

Drawing of Winners Pinglist

@Darkstarlight @Dischord @newfren @kaankri @Lumenox @littlebickle @Ditzy @GAW @Yolindanne @AerinDragonwing @TaintedIllusions @playerpichu @RaineSchkalle @ShadyRabbit @CinnamonPhantom @Riful @Kotoej @Sionainn @BladeSwinga
Post #5 - Pinglist

Please mention if you would like to be pinged for the final day and/or the drawing of winners!

Final Day Pinglist

@Dischord @Lup @littlebickle @GAW @AerinDragonwing @TaintedIllusions @playerpichu @RaineSchkalle @Sionainn @BladeSwinga

Drawing of Winners Pinglist

@Darkstarlight @Dischord @newfren @kaankri @Lumenox @littlebickle @Ditzy @GAW @Yolindanne @AerinDragonwing @TaintedIllusions @playerpichu @RaineSchkalle @ShadyRabbit @CinnamonPhantom @Riful @Kotoej @Sionainn @BladeSwinga
Post #6 - Links

Here are some wonderful links you should check out for other neat places around Flight Rising.

Unhatched Egg Raffle - Want another chance to win some unhatched eggs? Go check out Gaia's Unhatched Egg Raffle and give it a shot!

Colourwheel Kickoff - Check out this thread to possibly win prizes by hatching or claiming dragons after the new color wheel is launched!
Post #6 - Links

Here are some wonderful links you should check out for other neat places around Flight Rising.

Unhatched Egg Raffle - Want another chance to win some unhatched eggs? Go check out Gaia's Unhatched Egg Raffle and give it a shot!

Colourwheel Kickoff - Check out this thread to possibly win prizes by hatching or claiming dragons after the new color wheel is launched!
And we are now open for business!
And we are now open for business!
Since we are getting close to our first milestone for an additional prize, please feel free to mention which you'd prefer to see added once we reach our next milestone in the thread:

- Another Scatterscroll
or
- Another Nocturne Egg

Since we are getting close to our first milestone for an additional prize, please feel free to mention which you'd prefer to see added once we reach our next milestone in the thread:

- Another Scatterscroll
or
- Another Nocturne Egg

@Ralen

I would like to be pinged for the drawing of winners. Also I'm sending you a Pm for some tickets
@Ralen

I would like to be pinged for the drawing of winners. Also I'm sending you a Pm for some tickets
@Darkstarlight

Awesome, I'm adding you to the pinglist now and will be awaiting your PM, thank you very much!
@Darkstarlight

Awesome, I'm adding you to the pinglist now and will be awaiting your PM, thank you very much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16