Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello! Come one, come all! I am doing a grab bag, again! (I lost my last thread so...>_>) Basically, all you do is send me 1 (or more for more grab bags) red ooze or 1k for a grab bag and I'll send a nice little gift. 1k or 1 red ooze = 1 grab bag 5k or 5 red ooze = 5 grab bags I am also accepting gems, green goo, copper muck, gold muck, grey slime, and green sludge - [item=red ooze][item=green sludge][item=green goo][item=gold muck][item=grey slime] [s]And for a limited time, you can send any festival currency[/s] Please try to send me even number if you can help it since I usually get confused on how/what to send for 1,500t. What am I suppose to send for that? Please ping me! @BloodyAngel12 edit: [u]PLEASE SEND IT THOUGH [b]PM[/b][/u]
Hello! Come one, come all!

I am doing a grab bag, again! (I lost my last thread so...>_>)

Basically, all you do is send me 1 (or more for more grab bags) red ooze or 1k for a grab bag and I'll send a nice little gift.

1k or 1 red ooze = 1 grab bag

5k or 5 red ooze = 5 grab bags

I am also accepting gems, green goo, copper muck, gold muck, grey slime, and green sludge -

Red Ooze Green Sludge Green Goo Gold Muck Grey Slime
And for a limited time, you can send any festival currency

Please try to send me even number if you can help it since I usually get confused on how/what to send for 1,500t. What am I suppose to send for that?

Please ping me! @BloodyAngel12

edit: PLEASE SEND IT THOUGH PM
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 I'll to 10 grab bags for 10 flatblades if that's ok 'v'
@BloodyAngel12 I'll to 10 grab bags for 10 flatblades if that's ok 'v'
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
@LadyIzo

Absolutely~

Just send a PM and I'll give you the prizes
@LadyIzo

Absolutely~

Just send a PM and I'll give you the prizes
SYJDX48.png
bump
bump
SYJDX48.png
sent you a cr @bloodyangel12
sent you a cr @bloodyangel12
ZWDgZeU.gifGive someone a waffle
@00Luna

Responding now
@00Luna

Responding now
SYJDX48.png
there is nothing in the trade O.o
@bloodyangel12
there is nothing in the trade O.o
@bloodyangel12
ZWDgZeU.gifGive someone a waffle
@00Luna

That's because I was sending it when you canceled it. -_-;

(I'm used to the PM so when I forgot that if I push send on the message it would just send the message and I was working on the actual grab bags)

I'll send a PM instead. Give me one moment
@00Luna

That's because I was sending it when you canceled it. -_-;

(I'm used to the PM so when I forgot that if I push send on the message it would just send the message and I was working on the actual grab bags)

I'll send a PM instead. Give me one moment
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 Moved to the Raffles forum for you, as grab bags are more alike to raffles than sales! :)
@BloodyAngel12 Moved to the Raffles forum for you, as grab bags are more alike to raffles than sales! :)
@Gaia

Oh, really? Ok, thanks!
@Gaia

Oh, really? Ok, thanks!
SYJDX48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11