Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Extra Familiars [temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hi there! I was inspired by @RedlaSunShowers who was giving away familiars on their own thread, so I figured I would give away my extra ones, too! [s]Besides, if I don't, they will just be melted.[/s] I have been put on a familiar giveaway masterlist! Please visit some of the other familiar giveaways -> [size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1735332]HERE[/url][/size] [size=5]Hi there, this thread is a quite stressful for me to run, so I'm going to be pausing it for a while. Thanks for understanding[/size] Please ping me, and only one familiar per person, per day. :) [b]All out of familiars! Tune in again when we're up for business[/b] All donations made will be put on this thread, no donations will go towards my personal collection. :) [list]Here's a list of people who have made a donation and what they have donated! [*]Beatrizklotz - Strangler [*]Goldeentrix -Wow like way too much (like 48 of them or something!!) [*]Veeee13 - Zeeba [*]Yushiko - 16 assorted familiars [*]ToyaKazaki - Spellbound Tome and Sunsea Pseudo [*]aly922 - Psywurm, Glowing Pocket Mouse, Leafy Moth [/list]
Hi there! I was inspired by @RedlaSunShowers who was giving away familiars on their own thread, so I figured I would give away my extra ones, too! Besides, if I don't, they will just be melted.

I have been put on a familiar giveaway masterlist! Please visit some of the other familiar giveaways -> HERE

Hi there, this thread is a quite stressful for me to run, so I'm going to be pausing it for a while. Thanks for understanding

Please ping me, and only one familiar per person, per day. :)

All out of familiars! Tune in again when we're up for business

All donations made will be put on this thread, no donations will go towards my personal collection. :)

Here's a list of people who have made a donation and what they have donated!

• Beatrizklotz - Strangler
  • Goldeentrix -Wow like way too much (like 48 of them or something!!)
  • Veeee13 - Zeeba
  • Yushiko - 16 assorted familiars
  • ToyaKazaki - Spellbound Tome and Sunsea Pseudo
  • aly922 - Psywurm, Glowing Pocket Mouse, Leafy Moth
imageedit_1_2358329843_zps2mqyzr2c.gif
can i get a renegade aviar? Thank you so much ^^
can i get a renegade aviar? Thank you so much ^^
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
@BlackoutEternity really glad you took up this idea as well! Would I be able to take the Stonewatch Prince?
@BlackoutEternity really glad you took up this idea as well! Would I be able to take the Stonewatch Prince?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@BlackoutEternity

May I have the Grouse Basilisk, please? Thank's so much :)
@BlackoutEternity

May I have the Grouse Basilisk, please? Thank's so much :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

I am 19 hours ahead of FR time.
@BlackoutEternity Id love a grouse basilisk! :D
@BlackoutEternity Id love a grouse basilisk! :D
tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Avanre
sent!

@RedlaSunShowers
also sent! Thanks for the inspiration
@Avanre
sent!

@RedlaSunShowers
also sent! Thanks for the inspiration
@blackouteternity
can I have the chalcedony snipper?
@blackouteternity
can I have the chalcedony snipper?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@BlackoutEternity

Could I have the Jadecarved decoy? I have extra Serthis Potionmaster/Alchemists and Fire and Plague bears.
@BlackoutEternity

Could I have the Jadecarved decoy? I have extra Serthis Potionmaster/Alchemists and Fire and Plague bears.
(She/Her)
@BlackoutEternity

Could I have the Grouse Basilisk? I'm missing that one. ; w ;
@BlackoutEternity

Could I have the Grouse Basilisk? I'm missing that one. ; w ;
@Aphroditie
sent!

@xMaki
Sorry! you were just a little late. I will try to grind one and ping you again!

@Aeranautics
sent!
@Aphroditie
sent!

@xMaki
Sorry! you were just a little late. I will try to grind one and ping you again!

@Aeranautics
sent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21