Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten thank you very much ;D
@sarcastickitten thank you very much ;D
@sarcastickitten may I have the onle that looks like a monkey from rainsong jungle?
@sarcastickitten may I have the onle that looks like a monkey from rainsong jungle?
@Entei236 sending you the Manticore Screamer
@Entei236 sending you the Manticore Screamer
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

May I please have that first familiar from the training fields? Thank you.
@sarcastickitten

May I please have that first familiar from the training fields? Thank you.
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@sarcastickitten

sorry if this is only for the newer members but i would love (if its ok) one of the last three (have forgotten the names )Gathering Familiars as i don't have any of them.

if it is only for newer members sorry ignore me
@sarcastickitten

sorry if this is only for the newer members but i would love (if its ok) one of the last three (have forgotten the names )Gathering Familiars as i don't have any of them.

if it is only for newer members sorry ignore me
@theravensheflys Everyone is welcome to have a familiar, it is just that we require the account to be more than 2 weeks old :) Sending you the Smokey Bantam Fangar
@theravensheflys Everyone is welcome to have a familiar, it is just that we require the account to be more than 2 weeks old :) Sending you the Smokey Bantam Fangar
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

@sarcastickitten

@sarcastickitten May I have this familiar please? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/13435.png[/img]
@sarcastickitten May I have this familiar please? 13435.png
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@sarcastickitten

Could I have the gathering familiar that looks like a bunny? Forgot the name, sorry.
@sarcastickitten

Could I have the gathering familiar that looks like a bunny? Forgot the name, sorry.
@sarcastickitten Can I have a Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse?
@sarcastickitten Can I have a Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse?
HrA24rI.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 603 604