Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Exalt Elimination-GAME OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NmoJg6b.png[/img][/center] [center][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027]Plague Event Hub[/b][/url][/center] [center][i]A proud Mirror whose tough, crystal hide is lit with fierce Flame and Crimson paces back and forth in one corner of the festival grounds. She sneers down, casting judgement on those who come near. Finally, she roars out, angered. "[b]Enough with the games![/b]" she growls. "[b]You people would play about when the very gods who gave us life need our service? Pathetic![/b]" Finally, a nervous little Imperial hatchling stumbles forward and looks up at the Mirror (of course, even though the Imperial is but a babe, it is nearly half the Mirror's size!). "I would serve," the Imperial offers nervously. The Mirror looks down and sniffs. "[b]You[/b] are not yet worthy of the honor of exaltation," she sneers. Then her expression softens, and she gives a faint smile. "But you will be, and soon. I will help you." [b]How long will it take before [u]your[/u] dragons are worthy?[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6940387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69404/6940387_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=4][b]We are no longer accepting new entries![/b][/size][/center] Greetings, and welcome to the Exalt Elimination contest! For this year's Riot of Rot, we've decided to hold an event celebrating one of the favorite activities in Plague Flight. We're far from the only Flight known to enjoy a bit of exalting now and again, though, so come join us in the Riot! The idea is simple. All participants start with up to five dragons. Once the contest starts on [b]October 7[/b], you begin exalting your dragons on the days they get an exalt bonus (or you can send them to me for extra tickets in the raffle). [b]Special prizes go to the owner of one of the dragons to get exalted first, and one of the dragons to get exalted last, while everyone else can expect a nice little gift basket any time their dragons are ready to move on. [/b] People are encouraged to come up with little stories to describe the adventures of their dragons as they're preparing for service to the dragon gods, but it's not required. For a more detailed breakdown on the rules and restrictions, check out the next two posts and the FAQ. [center][size=4][b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13HdY-kz-_RjXaCwN0_t-aLpFnRmA4aijkptaiIbLKg8/viewform?usp=send_form]Entry form to submit dragons for the game![/url][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Please check the daily bonuses before you submit a dragon. I am not on at rollover to edit the forms, but dragons submitted with the current day's bonuses [i]do not count.[/i][/b][/size][/center] Again, if you have any questions before you enter, read below, and if you still have problems, feel free to ping me for help. [size=4][b]Prize for the dragon first exalted*[/b][/size] [item=infectionist's sash] [i]*Note: If multiple dragons qualify at the same time, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.[/i] [size=4][b]Prize for the dragon last exalted*[/b][/size] [item=unhatched Nocturne Egg] [i]*Note: If multiple dragons qualify at the same time, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.[/i] [size=2][i]Credits: Banner image by @Ghostgirl32[/i][/size]
NmoJg6b.png

A proud Mirror whose tough, crystal hide is lit with fierce Flame and Crimson paces back and forth in one corner of the festival grounds. She sneers down, casting judgement on those who come near. Finally, she roars out, angered. "Enough with the games!" she growls. "You people would play about when the very gods who gave us life need our service? Pathetic!"

Finally, a nervous little Imperial hatchling stumbles forward and looks up at the Mirror (of course, even though the Imperial is but a babe, it is nearly half the Mirror's size!).

"I would serve," the Imperial offers nervously.

The Mirror looks down and sniffs. "You are not yet worthy of the honor of exaltation," she sneers. Then her expression softens, and she gives a faint smile. "But you will be, and soon. I will help you."

How long will it take before your dragons are worthy?
We are no longer accepting new entries!

Greetings, and welcome to the Exalt Elimination contest! For this year's Riot of Rot, we've decided to hold an event celebrating one of the favorite activities in Plague Flight. We're far from the only Flight known to enjoy a bit of exalting now and again, though, so come join us in the Riot!

The idea is simple. All participants start with up to five dragons. Once the contest starts on October 7, you begin exalting your dragons on the days they get an exalt bonus (or you can send them to me for extra tickets in the raffle). Special prizes go to the owner of one of the dragons to get exalted first, and one of the dragons to get exalted last, while everyone else can expect a nice little gift basket any time their dragons are ready to move on.

People are encouraged to come up with little stories to describe the adventures of their dragons as they're preparing for service to the dragon gods, but it's not required.

For a more detailed breakdown on the rules and restrictions, check out the next two posts and the FAQ.

Please check the daily bonuses before you submit a dragon. I am not on at rollover to edit the forms, but dragons submitted with the current day's bonuses do not count.

Again, if you have any questions before you enter, read below, and if you still have problems, feel free to ping me for help.

Prize for the dragon first exalted*
Infectionist's Sash
*Note: If multiple dragons qualify at the same time, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

Prize for the dragon last exalted*
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
*Note: If multiple dragons qualify at the same time, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

Credits: Banner image by @Ghostgirl32
dJjYcxr.png
Rules

General Rules

1. All rules are subject to change in order to adjust to unexpected situations. (Except maybe this one.)

2. Enter by filling out the Google Entry Form

3. You must enter at least one dragon and a maximum of five dragons.

4. Dragons entered must all be triple-gened. This is because Basic dragons avoid the gene bonuses, which might give certain dragons an unfair advantage.

5. Entries should be submitted on or before October 6. Late entries will be allowed, but will have special restrictions (see next post).

6. The contest officially starts on October 7. That is when you should begin to check for matching bonuses.

7. Dragons will be counted as exalted on the first day they have a matching bonus, whether they are actually exalted or not. This is to prevent someone from winning the "last dragon exalted" prize simply by not logging in on days when they have a bonus.

8. Because dragons may be counted as exalted without actually being exalted, you don't actually have to exalt anything to participate in this game. It kind of defeats the point, but hey, they're your dragons.

9. There are multiple ping lists for different things. See the Ping Lists post for a description. If you ping me asking to be on the ping list and don't specify which one, I am putting you on the All Pings ping list. This is to save me from having to the, "Put me on the list!" "Okay, which one?" back and forth several times a day.

10. If you have any questions or need something clarified, please ping me (@Slyjinks) for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes and Tickets

1. This contest is open to all Flights, including Plague Flight, but Plague Flight members are not eligible for Out of Flight raffle tickets.

2. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for each dragon entered.

3. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) additional ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for any dragon counted as exalted on or before October 24.

4. For participating dragons with matched bonuses on or before October 24, the player can choose to send their dragons to me instead of exalting them themselves. If they do this, they will receive both a payout equal to the treasure payout of our Out of Flight raffle and the number of tickets they would have normally received if they had sent the dragon for 1 T. This only applies to dragons that were already part of the contest, and does not apply to other Plaguelings.

5. The owner of the first dragon exalted will receive an Infectionist's Sash and five (5) additional Out of Flight raffle tickets. Here, "first" is counted by day and not just by whoever reports it first in this thread. If there are multiple dragons that qualify on the same day, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

6. The owner of the last dragon exalted will receive an Unhatched Nocturne Egg. If the contest ends while Plague's Out of Flight raffle is still running, they will also receive five (5) additional Out of Flight raffle tickets. Here, "last" is counted by day. If there are multiple dragons that qualify on the same day, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

7. All other players will receive Plague-themed "gift baskets" on the day their dragons are counted as exalted.

Players are encouraged to create little stories to accompany their dragon's adventures on the road to Exaltation and to share them, but this is not required.
Rules

General Rules

1. All rules are subject to change in order to adjust to unexpected situations. (Except maybe this one.)

2. Enter by filling out the Google Entry Form

3. You must enter at least one dragon and a maximum of five dragons.

4. Dragons entered must all be triple-gened. This is because Basic dragons avoid the gene bonuses, which might give certain dragons an unfair advantage.

5. Entries should be submitted on or before October 6. Late entries will be allowed, but will have special restrictions (see next post).

6. The contest officially starts on October 7. That is when you should begin to check for matching bonuses.

7. Dragons will be counted as exalted on the first day they have a matching bonus, whether they are actually exalted or not. This is to prevent someone from winning the "last dragon exalted" prize simply by not logging in on days when they have a bonus.

8. Because dragons may be counted as exalted without actually being exalted, you don't actually have to exalt anything to participate in this game. It kind of defeats the point, but hey, they're your dragons.

9. There are multiple ping lists for different things. See the Ping Lists post for a description. If you ping me asking to be on the ping list and don't specify which one, I am putting you on the All Pings ping list. This is to save me from having to the, "Put me on the list!" "Okay, which one?" back and forth several times a day.

10. If you have any questions or need something clarified, please ping me (@Slyjinks) for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes and Tickets

1. This contest is open to all Flights, including Plague Flight, but Plague Flight members are not eligible for Out of Flight raffle tickets.

2. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for each dragon entered.

3. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) additional ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for any dragon counted as exalted on or before October 24.

4. For participating dragons with matched bonuses on or before October 24, the player can choose to send their dragons to me instead of exalting them themselves. If they do this, they will receive both a payout equal to the treasure payout of our Out of Flight raffle and the number of tickets they would have normally received if they had sent the dragon for 1 T. This only applies to dragons that were already part of the contest, and does not apply to other Plaguelings.

5. The owner of the first dragon exalted will receive an Infectionist's Sash and five (5) additional Out of Flight raffle tickets. Here, "first" is counted by day and not just by whoever reports it first in this thread. If there are multiple dragons that qualify on the same day, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

6. The owner of the last dragon exalted will receive an Unhatched Nocturne Egg. If the contest ends while Plague's Out of Flight raffle is still running, they will also receive five (5) additional Out of Flight raffle tickets. Here, "last" is counted by day. If there are multiple dragons that qualify on the same day, the winner will be chosen randomly from among them.

7. All other players will receive Plague-themed "gift baskets" on the day their dragons are counted as exalted.

Players are encouraged to create little stories to accompany their dragon's adventures on the road to Exaltation and to share them, but this is not required.
dJjYcxr.png
Late Entry Rules

Players are allowed to enter late, but to prevent them from having an unfair advantage towards getting the "last dragon exalted" prize (for example, by entering five dragons when everyone else is down to one), there are special rules and restrictions that apply to them.

1. A late entry player cannot enter more dragons than the average that are held by other players. For example, if the average number of dragons held by current players is three, a late entry player can only enter three dragons. The number of dragons currently allowed will be displayed in the Previous Bonuses post. The Google Submission Form will also be adjusted as the number changes. If someone happens to enter in an extra dragon before I get a chance to update the submission form, the extra dragons will be marked as Exalted.

2. A late entry player cannot enter a dragon with a bonus that's already passed. For example, if Guardian is the bonus breed on the third day, a player entering on the fourth day cannot enter any Guardians. Previous bonuses will be listed on the Previous Bonuses post. The Google Submission Form will also be adjusted to exclude invalid genes, breeds, and colors. If someone happens to enter in an invalid dragon before I get a chance to update the submission form, the extra dragon will be marked as Exalted.
Late Entry Rules

Players are allowed to enter late, but to prevent them from having an unfair advantage towards getting the "last dragon exalted" prize (for example, by entering five dragons when everyone else is down to one), there are special rules and restrictions that apply to them.

1. A late entry player cannot enter more dragons than the average that are held by other players. For example, if the average number of dragons held by current players is three, a late entry player can only enter three dragons. The number of dragons currently allowed will be displayed in the Previous Bonuses post. The Google Submission Form will also be adjusted as the number changes. If someone happens to enter in an extra dragon before I get a chance to update the submission form, the extra dragons will be marked as Exalted.

2. A late entry player cannot enter a dragon with a bonus that's already passed. For example, if Guardian is the bonus breed on the third day, a player entering on the fourth day cannot enter any Guardians. Previous bonuses will be listed on the Previous Bonuses post. The Google Submission Form will also be adjusted to exclude invalid genes, breeds, and colors. If someone happens to enter in an invalid dragon before I get a chance to update the submission form, the extra dragon will be marked as Exalted.
dJjYcxr.png
[center][size=6][b]Today's Bonuses[/b][/size][/center] [indent][b]Color[/b]: Azure Tertiary[/indent] [indent][b]Breed[/b]: Pearlcatcher[/indent] [indent][b]Gene[/b]: Ripple[/indent] Dragons with these bonuses are counted as exalted as of today! [center][size=6][b]Today's Exalts[/b][/size][/center] Today, the following dragons are off to serve the dragon gods! (Or at least, they're pretending to go serve the dragon gods while they instead slack off. One of the two.) [b]None today![/b] [center][size=6][b]Big Prize Winners[/b][/size][/center] [center][item=Infectionist's Sash][/center] [user=PikaFel] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [user=helenehime]
Today's Bonuses
Color: Azure Tertiary
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Gene: Ripple

Dragons with these bonuses are counted as exalted as of today!
Today's Exalts

Today, the following dragons are off to serve the dragon gods! (Or at least, they're pretending to go serve the dragon gods while they instead slack off. One of the two.)

None today!
Big Prize Winners
Infectionist's Sash

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

dJjYcxr.png
Previous Bonuses

Max dragons for late entries: 0

Previous Color Bonuses
  • Primary
    • Violet
    • Forest
    • Brown
    • Slate
    • Stone
    • Lemon
  • Secondary
    • Tangerine
    • Spring
    • Tomato
    • Beige
    • Crimson
    • Sky
    • Violet
    • Lemon
    • Sand
  • Tertiary
    • Tomato
    • Thistle
    • Caribbean
    • Avocado
    • Ice
    • Maroon
    • Azure

Previous Breed Bonuses
  • Imperial
  • Nocturne
  • Guardian
  • Tundra
  • Fae
  • Wildclaw
  • Ridgeback
  • Coatl
  • Snapper
  • Skydancer
  • Pearlcatcher
  • Mirror

Previous Gene Bonuses
  • Primary
    • Tiger
    • Ripple
    • Bar
    • Iridescent
    • Clown
    • Cherub
    • Speckle
  • Secondary
    • Peregrine
    • Seraph
    • Hypnotic
    • Eye spots
    • Paint
  • Tertiary
    • Underbelly
    • Spines
    • Okapi
    • Gembond

List by Date
  • October 7
    • Color: Tangerine Secondary
    • Breed: Imperial
    • Gene: Tiger
  • October 8
    • Color: Spring Secondary
    • Gene: Peregrine
  • October 9
    • Color: Tomato Tertiary
    • Breed: Nocturne
    • Gene: Underbelly
  • October 10
    • Color: Violet Primary
    • Breed: Guardian
    • Gene: Ripple
  • October 11
    • Color: Forest Primary
    • Breed: Tundra
    • Gene: Seraph
  • October 12
    • Color: Tomato Secondary
    • Breed: Fae
    • Gene: Hypnotic
  • October 13
    • Color: Brown
    • Breed: Wildclaw
  • October 14
    • Color: Slate primary
    • Gene: Bar
  • October 15
    • Gene: Spines
  • October 16
    • Color: Stone Primary
    • Breed: Ridgeback
    • Gene: Iridescent
  • October 17
    • Color: Beige Secondary
    • Breed: Coatl
    • Gene: Okapi
  • October 18
    • Color: Thistle Tertiary
    • Breed: Snapper
    • Gene: Eye Spots
  • October 19
    • Color: Caribbean Tertiary
    • Gene: Paint
  • October 20
    • Color: Crimson Secondary
    • Breed: Skydancer
  • October 21
    • Color: Avocado Tertiary
    • Gene: Clown
  • October 22
    • Color: Maroon Tertiary
    • Breed: Pearlcatcher
    • Gene: Cherub
  • October 23
  • October 24
    • Color: Sky secondary
    • Breed: Mirror
    • Gene: Speckle
  • October 25
    • Color: Ice tertiary
  • October 26
    • Color: Violet secondary
  • October 27
    • Color: Lemon secondary
  • October 28
    • Color: Lemon primary
    • Gene: Gembond
  • October 29
    • Color: Sand secondary
  • October 31
    • Color: Azure Tertiary
  • November 1
    • Color:
    • Breed:
    • Gene:
Previous Bonuses

Max dragons for late entries: 0

Previous Color Bonuses
  • Primary
    • Violet
    • Forest
    • Brown
    • Slate
    • Stone
    • Lemon
  • Secondary
    • Tangerine
    • Spring
    • Tomato
    • Beige
    • Crimson
    • Sky
    • Violet
    • Lemon
    • Sand
  • Tertiary
    • Tomato
    • Thistle
    • Caribbean
    • Avocado
    • Ice
    • Maroon
    • Azure

Previous Breed Bonuses
  • Imperial
  • Nocturne
  • Guardian
  • Tundra
  • Fae
  • Wildclaw
  • Ridgeback
  • Coatl
  • Snapper
  • Skydancer
  • Pearlcatcher
  • Mirror

Previous Gene Bonuses
  • Primary
    • Tiger
    • Ripple
    • Bar
    • Iridescent
    • Clown
    • Cherub
    • Speckle
  • Secondary
    • Peregrine
    • Seraph
    • Hypnotic
    • Eye spots
    • Paint
  • Tertiary
    • Underbelly
    • Spines
    • Okapi
    • Gembond

List by Date
  • October 7
    • Color: Tangerine Secondary
    • Gene: Tiger
  • October 8
    • Gene: Peregrine
  • October 9
    • Color: Tomato Tertiary
  • October 10
    • Color: Violet Primary
  • October 11
    • Color: Forest Primary
    • Breed: Tundra
  • October 12
    • Color: Tomato Secondary
    • Gene: Hypnotic
  • October 13
    • Color: Brown
  • October 14
    • Color: Slate primary
  • October 15
  • October 16
    • Color: Stone Primary
    • Breed: Ridgeback
    • Gene: Iridescent
  • October 17
    • Color: Beige Secondary
    • Gene: Okapi
  • October 18
    • Breed: Snapper
    • Gene: Eye Spots
  • October 19
    • Color: Caribbean Tertiary
  • October 20
    • Color: Crimson Secondary
  • October 21
    • Color: Avocado Tertiary
    • Gene: Clown
  • October 22
    • Color: Maroon Tertiary
  • October 23
  • October 24
    • Color: Sky secondary
    • Breed: Mirror
    • Gene: Speckle
  • October 25
    • Color: Ice tertiary
  • October 26
    • Color: Violet secondary
  • October 27
    • Color: Lemon secondary
  • October 28
    • Color: Lemon primary
    • Gene: Gembond
  • October 29
    • Color: Sand secondary
  • October 31
    • Color: Azure Tertiary
  • November 1
    • Color:
    • Breed:
    • Gene:
dJjYcxr.png
Frequently Asked Questions

If there are any questions, or anything's unclear, ping me to ask. I'll try to answer, and then either reword the appropriate rule or add the question to the FAQ below.

Do Dragons have to match all three bonuses of the day to count?

Nope! As long as any one bonus matches, the dragon will be counted as "Exalted". Otherwise, the game would take way too long!

How exactly do you know which dragon was the first/last to be exalted?

I'm counting exaltings as happening on a particular day (based on their bonuses), but all dragons that match on a day are "counted" as exalted at the same time. That is, if the bonus on the first day is "Guardian", and there are five different Guardians signed up, all five of those Guardians will count as being exalted at the same time. The prize winner will be chosen randomly from among those five.

The same rules apply for the "last" dragon exalted.

Does it show who submitted their dragons and the time on the form?

It doesn't show on the form, but I have a spreadsheet that I reference, and that records both who submitted the dragons and what time they submitted. If you're worried about whether or not your dragons went through, ping or PM me and I'll check for you. If you need to change what dragons you had recorded, once more, ping or PM me.

Do all the entered dragons need to be adults by Oct 7? Or does that not matter since the exalting is all virtual anyways?

They don't have to be adults.

If more than one of our dragons meets the bonus criteria, can we exalt more than one in a day?

Not only can you exalt more than one dragons on the day of the bonus, the game will "count" the dragons as exalted the first time their bonus is matched whether you exalt them both or not.

This means that there's a slight advantage to trying to get as big a "spread" of genes and breeds as possible - better chance of getting picked early, and also better chance of not having everyone "wiped out" at once so you can stay in the long run. On the other hand, at least they won't all be taking up room, and any dragon that lasts past the end of our raffle won't be eligible for the extra tickets, so there is that.
Frequently Asked Questions

If there are any questions, or anything's unclear, ping me to ask. I'll try to answer, and then either reword the appropriate rule or add the question to the FAQ below.

Do Dragons have to match all three bonuses of the day to count?

Nope! As long as any one bonus matches, the dragon will be counted as "Exalted". Otherwise, the game would take way too long!

How exactly do you know which dragon was the first/last to be exalted?

I'm counting exaltings as happening on a particular day (based on their bonuses), but all dragons that match on a day are "counted" as exalted at the same time. That is, if the bonus on the first day is "Guardian", and there are five different Guardians signed up, all five of those Guardians will count as being exalted at the same time. The prize winner will be chosen randomly from among those five.

The same rules apply for the "last" dragon exalted.

Does it show who submitted their dragons and the time on the form?

It doesn't show on the form, but I have a spreadsheet that I reference, and that records both who submitted the dragons and what time they submitted. If you're worried about whether or not your dragons went through, ping or PM me and I'll check for you. If you need to change what dragons you had recorded, once more, ping or PM me.

Do all the entered dragons need to be adults by Oct 7? Or does that not matter since the exalting is all virtual anyways?

They don't have to be adults.

If more than one of our dragons meets the bonus criteria, can we exalt more than one in a day?

Not only can you exalt more than one dragons on the day of the bonus, the game will "count" the dragons as exalted the first time their bonus is matched whether you exalt them both or not.

This means that there's a slight advantage to trying to get as big a "spread" of genes and breeds as possible - better chance of getting picked early, and also better chance of not having everyone "wiped out" at once so you can stay in the long run. On the other hand, at least they won't all be taking up room, and any dragon that lasts past the end of our raffle won't be eligible for the extra tickets, so there is that.
dJjYcxr.png
Ping Lists

If you want to join one of the ping lists, ping me (@Slyjinks) and specify which list you want to join. If you don't specify, I will assume you want to join the "all pings" list.

All Pings
Ping list for all event related announcements.

@Baird @Kvon @SaturdayLemon @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @helenehime @Watercolour @Scania @cinnamonty @GryphonSong @Dandelionqueen @StrykeSlammerII @Leopardmask @Syncogon @QueenCheetah93 @Azure

Ping When Major Prizes Are Awarded
To be notified if you want to see who won the major prizes, even if you aren't the winner.

@MagicToaster

Ping If You Win A Major Prize
To be notified if you win a major prize (this is optional, because you'll be getting the PM either way).

Rules changes and other announcements
I don't know if there will be any of these, but just in case there are, I'm creating a ping list option!

@BrinBellway

Individual story update pings are at the option of the players.

If you see someone doing story-based updates that you're enjoying and they haven't explicitly forbidden pings, feel free to ask them to ping you. Keep in mind, though, that they're under no obligations to do so.
Ping Lists

If you want to join one of the ping lists, ping me (@Slyjinks) and specify which list you want to join. If you don't specify, I will assume you want to join the "all pings" list.

All Pings
Ping list for all event related announcements.

@Baird @Kvon @SaturdayLemon @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @helenehime @Watercolour @Scania @cinnamonty @GryphonSong @Dandelionqueen @StrykeSlammerII @Leopardmask @Syncogon @QueenCheetah93 @Azure

Ping When Major Prizes Are Awarded
To be notified if you want to see who won the major prizes, even if you aren't the winner.

@MagicToaster

Ping If You Win A Major Prize
To be notified if you win a major prize (this is optional, because you'll be getting the PM either way).

Rules changes and other announcements
I don't know if there will be any of these, but just in case there are, I'm creating a ping list option!

@BrinBellway

Individual story update pings are at the option of the players.

If you see someone doing story-based updates that you're enjoying and they haven't explicitly forbidden pings, feel free to ask them to ping you. Keep in mind, though, that they're under no obligations to do so.
dJjYcxr.png
Reserved.
Reserved.
dJjYcxr.png
//starts trolling the AH
//starts trolling the AH
wzRAAhQ.png
Oooh! I'm so for this, I don't have any triple gened fodder nests hatching so I'll have to pick up a spare 5 (which means helloooo lair expansion)

@cinnamonty self ping
Oooh! I'm so for this, I don't have any triple gened fodder nests hatching so I'll have to pick up a spare 5 (which means helloooo lair expansion)

@cinnamonty self ping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17