Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gems For Sale [open]
1 2
I've found that I have a lot of gems and not much need for them so I diced that I would sell them! I'll sell them for any thing as long as I think I will use what is being traded is resalable/I will use it (I don't use apparel that often so it's not likely I will say yes to any thing of that sort). Please when you are saying what you are trading put the amount of gems you would like for it. Also make sure to ping me so I can see your offer as soon as possible!

Top three things I will trade for
1. treasure
2. A familiar I don't have
3. meat

I have 15 gems right now
I've found that I have a lot of gems and not much need for them so I diced that I would sell them! I'll sell them for any thing as long as I think I will use what is being traded is resalable/I will use it (I don't use apparel that often so it's not likely I will say yes to any thing of that sort). Please when you are saying what you are trading put the amount of gems you would like for it. Also make sure to ping me so I can see your offer as soon as possible!

Top three things I will trade for
1. treasure
2. A familiar I don't have
3. meat

I have 15 gems right now
f2ogg0.jpg
@Nidd5555

This should be in the item sale forum, not raffles. This is for giveaways, so unless you're giving your gems away for free, this is the wrong forum.
@Nidd5555

This should be in the item sale forum, not raffles. This is for giveaways, so unless you're giving your gems away for free, this is the wrong forum.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Nidd5555 How many stacks of meat would you like for all 22 gems?
@Nidd5555 How many stacks of meat would you like for all 22 gems?
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@NonExistent
I would say probably like three.
@NonExistent
I would say probably like three.
f2ogg0.jpg
@Nidd5555
What familiars/how may would you like for all 23 gems?
@Nidd5555
What familiars/how may would you like for all 23 gems?
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii
I don't care specifically but three (or more) that the stars equal 7(or more)
@Beviii
I don't care specifically but three (or more) that the stars equal 7(or more)
f2ogg0.jpg
@Nidd5555 I have the following familiars if you're interested: emerald cave jewel(6g), strangler (6g), snowfall elk (7g) and a parasitic fungus (6g)
@Nidd5555 I have the following familiars if you're interested: emerald cave jewel(6g), strangler (6g), snowfall elk (7g) and a parasitic fungus (6g)
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@WickedWhiteEyes
sure I take it
@WickedWhiteEyes
sure I take it
f2ogg0.jpg
bump!
bump!
f2ogg0.jpg
This is in the wrong forum. You're selling, not hosting a giveaway or raffle.
This is in the wrong forum. You're selling, not hosting a giveaway or raffle.
no
1 2