Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let The Music Play [Free Entry]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@RyoseiHime It's so great to see this thread again!~ Welcome back, darling! ^^ For this week, let's give "Take Me Away" by Globus a shot.

(I am on mobile, where I cannot steam YouTube, so I apologize for not linking a video!)
@RyoseiHime It's so great to see this thread again!~ Welcome back, darling! ^^ For this week, let's give "Take Me Away" by Globus a shot.

(I am on mobile, where I cannot steam YouTube, so I apologize for not linking a video!)
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@RyoseiHime

Renegades by X Ambassadors
@RyoseiHime

Renegades by X Ambassadors
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
@RyoseiHime Phosphor by Eisbrecher!
@RyoseiHime Phosphor by Eisbrecher!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@RyoseiHime I think you forgot a few songs to add in the song list like A-Punk by Vampire Weekend suggested by me and the Mario song whom I forgot who suggested it but won the draw last time. I know there were few more songs but cant remember.. anymore.XD

Anyway my suggestion:
Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz
@RyoseiHime I think you forgot a few songs to add in the song list like A-Punk by Vampire Weekend suggested by me and the Mario song whom I forgot who suggested it but won the draw last time. I know there were few more songs but cant remember.. anymore.XD

Anyway my suggestion:
Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@RyoseiHime Hey! Welcome back!! I wondered where you'd gotten off to!

Let's see, what song should I offer for you upon your return... Let's go with Je M'amuse by Caravan Palace. That one's good and bouncy.
@RyoseiHime Hey! Welcome back!! I wondered where you'd gotten off to!

Let's see, what song should I offer for you upon your return... Let's go with Je M'amuse by Caravan Palace. That one's good and bouncy.
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@RyoseiHime

Try "Back from the Dead", Skylar Grey
@RyoseiHime

Try "Back from the Dead", Skylar Grey
@ryoseihime

How about Radioactive by Imagine Dragons? ;3
@ryoseihime

How about Radioactive by Imagine Dragons? ;3
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
@RyoseiHime Glad to see this is going again, I'd about forgotten it! How about "Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure: The Musical"? Found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFOdSgDnMA
@RyoseiHime Glad to see this is going again, I'd about forgotten it! How about "Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure: The Musical"? Found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFOdSgDnMA
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)

@RyoseiHime

one of my favorites is ...

sarcasm by get scared (hope this hasn't been said)

so that's my thing hope you check out the song

@RyoseiHime

one of my favorites is ...

sarcasm by get scared (hope this hasn't been said)

so that's my thing hope you check out the song
@RyoseiHime
roar by katy perry?
please don't ping me on sundays, perhaps on like fridays? i'm not usually on during weekends.
@RyoseiHime
roar by katy perry?
please don't ping me on sundays, perhaps on like fridays? i'm not usually on during weekends.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47