Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Hello and welcome to my free dragon thread! Sometimes I just have too many dragons in my lair, eating my food and taking up my space. The solution? Just give 'em away! That's right, all these guys are free, no strings attached! There's just a few simple rules...

RULES
1. Provide a name for your new dragon! If you cannot think of a name, or you are going to exalt them (which is okay), I will use the random name generator or just you one.
2. One dragon per person. I sometimes give out more than one. :p
3. The dragons listed here are first-come, first-serve. Sorry, but this is the easiest way to do it to prevent conflict.
4. Yes, you are allowed to exalt these guys! However, if someone would rather keep them around for a bit, I'd prefer that.
5. These guys are free, but if you want to buy them/leave me a tip, I'm fine with that too.
6. Please put the picture of the dragon you'd like in your response. This lets me find your dragon a lot faster! And don't forget to ping me! (put an @ before my username, without a space, like this: @SanicX )
7. If you receive more than one dragon and you plan to exalt them, please give them "unique" names. I don't like seeing the same name in my offspring lists. Using the randomizer is fine. I will probably remind you in the CR trade as well.
8. Do not exalt dragons from the 'Favorites' section right away.
9. IF A DRAGON IS FROM THE "FAVORITES" SECTION, THEY ARE NOT EXALT FODDER. I expect them to be loved for a little while before leaving to serve a deity. That means yes, I do check up on them every so often. Exalting too soon will put you on the blacklist.

Please please PLEASE name your dragon before exalting them. If you do so, I will probably not allow you to take dragons in future. (Unnamed exalts are my biggest pet peeve on this site, and I HATE having them on my personal dragon's offspring lists.)

This thread has two sections, the 'Freebie' section, and the 'Favorites' section. Details below on the respective posts.

How dragons are listed:
1. If a dragon has a name, its name is put in quotes before its gene and color combination. Example: "Frenchie"
2. Gender is listed first. Example: Female, Red, Spring, Silver
3. Gene and colors are listed as such- Primary color, primary gene, secondary color, secondary gene, tertiary color, tertiary gene. Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver Circuit
4. If no gene is listed, it is basic. Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver
5. I shorten "Underbelly" to simply "Belly." Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver Belly
6. Eyes are listed last.

If you have any questions, PM me or ping me in a post here. I try to be as quick as possible acknowledging pings and messages, but I'm not always here! (I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time) I'm a busy person, with work and school and whatnot.

NOW HAVE FUN GUYS!

Gonna close this thread as I have not received any interest in many moons. Mods you can lock/delete.
Hello and welcome to my free dragon thread! Sometimes I just have too many dragons in my lair, eating my food and taking up my space. The solution? Just give 'em away! That's right, all these guys are free, no strings attached! There's just a few simple rules...

RULES
1. Provide a name for your new dragon! If you cannot think of a name, or you are going to exalt them (which is okay), I will use the random name generator or just you one.
2. One dragon per person. I sometimes give out more than one. :p
3. The dragons listed here are first-come, first-serve. Sorry, but this is the easiest way to do it to prevent conflict.
4. Yes, you are allowed to exalt these guys! However, if someone would rather keep them around for a bit, I'd prefer that.
5. These guys are free, but if you want to buy them/leave me a tip, I'm fine with that too.
6. Please put the picture of the dragon you'd like in your response. This lets me find your dragon a lot faster! And don't forget to ping me! (put an @ before my username, without a space, like this: @SanicX )
7. If you receive more than one dragon and you plan to exalt them, please give them "unique" names. I don't like seeing the same name in my offspring lists. Using the randomizer is fine. I will probably remind you in the CR trade as well.
8. Do not exalt dragons from the 'Favorites' section right away.
9. IF A DRAGON IS FROM THE "FAVORITES" SECTION, THEY ARE NOT EXALT FODDER. I expect them to be loved for a little while before leaving to serve a deity. That means yes, I do check up on them every so often. Exalting too soon will put you on the blacklist.

Please please PLEASE name your dragon before exalting them. If you do so, I will probably not allow you to take dragons in future. (Unnamed exalts are my biggest pet peeve on this site, and I HATE having them on my personal dragon's offspring lists.)

This thread has two sections, the 'Freebie' section, and the 'Favorites' section. Details below on the respective posts.

How dragons are listed:
1. If a dragon has a name, its name is put in quotes before its gene and color combination. Example: "Frenchie"
2. Gender is listed first. Example: Female, Red, Spring, Silver
3. Gene and colors are listed as such- Primary color, primary gene, secondary color, secondary gene, tertiary color, tertiary gene. Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver Circuit
4. If no gene is listed, it is basic. Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver
5. I shorten "Underbelly" to simply "Belly." Example: Red Iridescent, Spring Shimmer, Silver Belly
6. Eyes are listed last.

If you have any questions, PM me or ping me in a post here. I try to be as quick as possible acknowledging pings and messages, but I'm not always here! (I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time) I'm a busy person, with work and school and whatnot.

NOW HAVE FUN GUYS!

Gonna close this thread as I have not received any interest in many moons. Mods you can lock/delete.
gotta go fast
Freebie Dragons
1. First-come, first-serve
2. You may exalt (after naming)
3. Have fun!
Freebie Dragons
2. You may exalt (after naming)
3. Have fun!
gotta go fast
Favorites
2. These are some of my personal favorites from my dragon pool, and I don't want to see them exalted right away. Promise to give them a good home, and they're yours!
3. Have fun!

All of these dragons have been long-term residents of my lair, but I feel it's time to let someone else enjoy them. I'd love to see them go to newbies! Rename scrolls available on request for a small fee (3k). They DO NOT come with skins, apparel or familiars. Upon pinging me asking for one of these, I will remind you not to exalt them right away.

Empty for now, please check back later!

These dragons I bred are too pretty to be exalted right away. Please keep them for a while!

Favorites
2. These are some of my personal favorites from my dragon pool, and I don't want to see them exalted right away. Promise to give them a good home, and they're yours!
3. Have fun!

All of these dragons have been long-term residents of my lair, but I feel it's time to let someone else enjoy them. I'd love to see them go to newbies! Rename scrolls available on request for a small fee (3k). They DO NOT come with skins, apparel or familiars. Upon pinging me asking for one of these, I will remind you not to exalt them right away.

Empty for now, please check back later!

These dragons I bred are too pretty to be exalted right away. Please keep them for a while!

gotta go fast
Pinglist
Please tell me if you would like to be added! I will ping you whenever I add new dragons.

@DragonLovell @pietrosauntine @Neria @Creatio @Moooses @Harpsdesire @ExciteFlight @CornixElecti @Daddyselephant @Moray @Blastel @DarkScales @Eeveepower @Kdragon @SakuraAngel @AlvildaBright @NijiEclipse @Sumael @Blacklily @infiniteflame @Crimsonpixie @kyurridaidiot @SilverMoon15 @laurea @Azabelle @Asphoxia
Pinglist
Please tell me if you would like to be added! I will ping you whenever I add new dragons.

@DragonLovell @pietrosauntine @Neria @Creatio @Moooses @Harpsdesire @ExciteFlight @CornixElecti @Daddyselephant @Moray @Blastel @DarkScales @Eeveepower @Kdragon @SakuraAngel @AlvildaBright @NijiEclipse @Sumael @Blacklily @infiniteflame @Crimsonpixie @kyurridaidiot @SilverMoon15 @laurea @Azabelle @Asphoxia
gotta go fast
Blacklist
The following users have exalted dragons in the "Favorites" section right away. Please read the rules.

shunkerbelle, Muuufasa, Dovestar
Blacklist
The following users have exalted dragons in the "Favorites" section right away. Please read the rules.

shunkerbelle, Muuufasa, Dovestar
gotta go fast
And we're open for business!
And we're open for business!
gotta go fast
@SanicX Could i Please have this stunning Tundra? xxx [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131959/13195821_350.png[/img]
@SanicX Could i Please have this stunning Tundra? xxx

13195821_350.png
289jtl4.png
@FizzyFaceUk Sure you can! She's heading your way.
@FizzyFaceUk Sure you can! She's heading your way.
gotta go fast
@SanicX Could I please have: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130975/13097460_350.png[/img] looking for a mate for my boy ridge and with her they would create some gorgeous blue/green babies. Sorry about all the edits. I was trying to make the image show up
@SanicX
Could I please have:
13097460_350.png

looking for a mate for my boy ridge and with her they would create some gorgeous blue/green babies.

Sorry about all the edits. I was trying to make the image show up
permanent.png
@SanicX Amazing thank you so much :D
@SanicX Amazing thank you so much :D
289jtl4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61