Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
@Zenelle
Oh wow, I'm definitely going to have to find a guide later to do some research on breeding. But hmmmm, how about... Kaisenna?
Sorry for changing so much!
@Zenelle
Oh wow, I'm definitely going to have to find a guide later to do some research on breeding. But hmmmm, how about... Kaisenna?
Sorry for changing so much!
@Zenelle do you think Yuna and Ares would make nice hatchlings? If so would I be able to get one of their hatchlings? c:
@Zenelle do you think Yuna and Ares would make nice hatchlings? If so would I be able to get one of their hatchlings? c:
@Treestar

Ahhh, I feel like I'm the one messing you around v.v Kaisenna's just been bred, so she'll have a thirty day cooldown.

For reference:
Fae, Tundra, Guardian, Mirror - 15 days
Ridgie, PC, Spirals, Snappers - 20 days
Skydancers - 25 days
Imps - 30 days
Coatls, WCs - 35 days.

That's also their rarity levels, so a ridge to a fae would be more likely to get a fae, but a coatl to a wc is a fifty/fifty for both :)

If you want an imp, I can suggest one of the coatls instead :) Or even Wirenth, the wc. They'll still have a chance of imps, but only if you like the colours ^.^

@irocklikerocks

They might do. I usually see the prettyness in all dragons, so I'd be happy to breed them. Ares is on a fifteen day cooldown... I'll have to check Yuna and see. She's not long grown up, so I'm not sure ^.^ Edit - Yup, it will be a fifteen day cooldown. Is that okay?
@Treestar

Ahhh, I feel like I'm the one messing you around v.v Kaisenna's just been bred, so she'll have a thirty day cooldown.

For reference:
Fae, Tundra, Guardian, Mirror - 15 days
Ridgie, PC, Spirals, Snappers - 20 days
Skydancers - 25 days
Imps - 30 days
Coatls, WCs - 35 days.

That's also their rarity levels, so a ridge to a fae would be more likely to get a fae, but a coatl to a wc is a fifty/fifty for both :)

If you want an imp, I can suggest one of the coatls instead :) Or even Wirenth, the wc. They'll still have a chance of imps, but only if you like the colours ^.^

@irocklikerocks

They might do. I usually see the prettyness in all dragons, so I'd be happy to breed them. Ares is on a fifteen day cooldown... I'll have to check Yuna and see. She's not long grown up, so I'm not sure ^.^ Edit - Yup, it will be a fifteen day cooldown. Is that okay?
@Zenelle Could I reserve Michalis x Sallesta?
@Zenelle Could I reserve Michalis x Sallesta?
@Zenelle oh thats fine, take your time! Thank you so much~
@Zenelle oh thats fine, take your time! Thank you so much~
@kosmochlor

Michalis has ten more days of cooldown? Is that okay? :)

@irocklikerocks

Added you to the list :)
@kosmochlor

Michalis has ten more days of cooldown? Is that okay? :)

@irocklikerocks

Added you to the list :)
@Zenelle
I would like to request Kain and Draziva please.
@Zenelle
I would like to request Kain and Draziva please.
IdpyTj.gif
@Zenelle Sure, that's fine! Thank you so much. :)
@Zenelle Sure, that's fine! Thank you so much. :)
@Zenelle

Add me to the list for Rune and Ares, please? Ares is so gorgeous!!
@Zenelle

Add me to the list for Rune and Ares, please? Ares is so gorgeous!!
@RoxySantana

Kain has a fifty day cooldown :) (chosen pairing breeding + imp cooldown)

Draziva is a bit of a special case. I'm keeping her as part of a legacy challenge, so once I've bred her with Drazin, I'll be getting rid of her ^.^ I'll be selling her for 10kt so I get some points, if you're interested :)

If you want to breed Kain with another, let me know ^.^

@kosmochlor

Shall add you to the list :)
@RoxySantana

Kain has a fifty day cooldown :) (chosen pairing breeding + imp cooldown)

Draziva is a bit of a special case. I'm keeping her as part of a legacy challenge, so once I've bred her with Drazin, I'll be getting rid of her ^.^ I'll be selling her for 10kt so I get some points, if you're interested :)

If you want to breed Kain with another, let me know ^.^

@kosmochlor

Shall add you to the list :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176