Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | para's quest for a wc scroll (COMPLETE)
1 2 3
EDIT: THE SCROLL HAS BEEN OBTAINED!!

uuhh hey!! if you haven't caught up with my story as to why i'm on the hunt for a wc scroll, to sum the whole thing up:
i hatched a gen1 yesterday with horrible colors, and i scried him as a wc with stained and now he may or may not be my current project that i'm obsessed with

basically, i'll be keeping track of literally everything i sell up until i have enough for a wc scroll. if you'd like to join me on this quest, i'll add you to the pinglist to keep you updated!

(update: this is mostly for me to keep track of items that sell until i have enough for a wc scroll. you do not need to post if you don't want to! i'm just bad at keeping track of things, so this is a bit of a challenge i set up for myself)
EDIT: THE SCROLL HAS BEEN OBTAINED!!

uuhh hey!! if you haven't caught up with my story as to why i'm on the hunt for a wc scroll, to sum the whole thing up:
i hatched a gen1 yesterday with horrible colors, and i scried him as a wc with stained and now he may or may not be my current project that i'm obsessed with

basically, i'll be keeping track of literally everything i sell up until i have enough for a wc scroll. if you'd like to join me on this quest, i'll add you to the pinglist to keep you updated!

(update: this is mostly for me to keep track of items that sell until i have enough for a wc scroll. you do not need to post if you don't want to! i'm just bad at keeping track of things, so this is a bit of a challenge i set up for myself)
[center][b]SOLD ITEMS[/b][/center] -------------- here is a list of everything i've sold! i will not include any past sellings since they don't count for this >:) [item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)] - sold for 40g [item=emberglow gem guardian] - sold for 20g [item=bullephant] - sold for 60g [skin=30227] - sold for 90g [skin=29823] - sold for 90g [item=standard of the stormcatcher] - sold for 35g [item=harvest hardshell] x3 - each sold for 2g (total of 6g) [item=plantation pincher] - sold for 2g [item=treehorn wolpertinger] - sold for 25g [item=unhatched earth egg] - sold for 330g [item=red-eyed tree frog companion] - sold for 40g [item=Blushing Pink Rose] - sold for 50g [item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask] - sold for 90g [skin=31058] - sold for 100g [item=Delicate Bat Wing] x3 - sold for 30g [item=Blushing Pink Rose] - sold for 55g [item=Delicate Bat Wing] x6 - sold for 60g [skin=20166] - sold for 45g [item=Poison Dart Frog Companion] - sold for 15g dragon #55427658 - sold for 4g --------------------- [center][emoji=gem size=1]GEM COUNT:[emoji=gem size=1] 840/2300[/center]
SOLD ITEMS

here is a list of everything i've sold! i will not include any past sellings since they don't count for this >:)

- sold for 40g
Emberglow Gem Guardian - sold for 20g
Bullephant - sold for 60g
- sold for 90g
- sold for 90g
Standard of the Stormcatcher - sold for 35g
Harvest Hardshell x3 - each sold for 2g (total of 6g)
Plantation Pincher - sold for 2g
Treehorn Wolpertinger - sold for 25g
Unhatched Earth Egg - sold for 330g
Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion - sold for 40g
Blushing Pink Rose - sold for 50g
Brown Plague Doctor Mask - sold for 90g
- sold for 100g
Delicate Bat Wing x3 - sold for 30g
Blushing Pink Rose - sold for 55g
Delicate Bat Wing x6 - sold for 60g
- sold for 45g
Poison Dart Frog Companion - sold for 15g

dragon #55427658 - sold for 4g
GEM COUNT:
840/2300
PINGLIST

@Rikuu
PINGLIST

@Rikuu
DONORS/MISC

@Flightstorm9 - sent battlescale armor for outfit
DONORS/MISC

@Flightstorm9 - sent battlescale armor for outfit
keep track of the man himself here! ---------------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55127256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551273/55127256_350.png[/img] [/url] COLEUS - algae basic/mauve basic/rust basic[/center] ----------------- [center][b]GOAL:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=73&auth=83c5202600759ab528d3c1c497acd15653cc5004&dummyext=prev.png[/img] algae jaguar/mauve spinner/rust stained [/center] (yes, i'm essentially turning a horrible colored gen1 into something beautiful, because after all, gen1s can be pretty despite their horrible colors)
keep track of the man himself here!

55127256_350.png

COLEUS - algae basic/mauve basic/rust basic

GOAL:
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=73&auth=83c5202600759ab528d3c1c497acd15653cc5004&dummyext=prev.png
algae jaguar/mauve spinner/rust stained

(yes, i'm essentially turning a horrible colored gen1 into something beautiful, because after all, gen1s can be pretty despite their horrible colors)
alright, you can post now :D
alright, you can post now :D
two items have been sold, for a total of 60g! i still have a long way to go
two items have been sold, for a total of 60g! i still have a long way to go
a bullephant sold for 60g! i now have 370g
a bullephant sold for 60g! i now have 370g
a skin sold for 90g! i now have 461g
a skin sold for 90g! i now have 461g
after two items sold today, i now have 587g! hopefully one day i'll be able to buy gems so i don't have to keep going on this quest dsnjds
after two items sold today, i now have 587g! hopefully one day i'll be able to buy gems so i don't have to keep going on this quest dsnjds
1 2 3