Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Collecting 50 Eggs (FINISHED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like G1s despite not having many. (I have 12 rn) Gening these is very fun [s]and wallet consuming.[/s] I just like how everything is random...the colors, the breed, the [b]eye types[/b] I settled myself to have a primal that doesn't have parents or offsprings but considering the rarity of these blessed eyes, I'll need many eggs. I was considering to hatch when I got them and it could be any element except plague. But I had to change it a bit. Instead I'll do a mass hatch of elements with pretty primals. People like them, I love them. Why not host one? :^) The deadline is Halloween. Here's my target e: Changed the target by adding water eggs e2: Cut the egg amount by half to reach the goal til Halloween [columns][center][item=Unhatched Light Egg] [b]5/5[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [b]15/15[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Water Egg] [b]10/10[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [b]15/15[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [b]5/5[/b][/center][/columns] [center][size=2]total: 50/50[/size][/center] [b]Personal Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]Buying is allowed !! Otherwise it would take forever. I'll buy every time I have enough. No matter the currency. [*]If I get the right egg in coli/scavenging, its mine. If I get a different egg (ex. lightning egg) I'll sell it and buy one I need. [*]If I apply the second rule, it will be seen as "got this, traded for that" but if I buy one without selling an egg it will be added to "bought this amount of eggs" count. [/LIST] I'll have a pinglist for the hatchday and trades
I like G1s despite not having many. (I have 12 rn) Gening these is very fun and wallet consuming. I just like how everything is random...the colors, the breed, the eye types

I settled myself to have a primal that doesn't have parents or offsprings but considering the rarity of these blessed eyes, I'll need many eggs. I was considering to hatch when I got them and it could be any element except plague. But I had to change it a bit. Instead I'll do a mass hatch of elements with pretty primals. People like them, I love them. Why not host one? :^)

The deadline is Halloween.

Here's my target
e: Changed the target by adding water eggs
e2: Cut the egg amount by half to reach the goal til Halloween
Unhatched Light Egg
5/5
Unhatched Arcane Egg
15/15
Unhatched Water Egg
10/10
Unhatched Shadow Egg
15/15
Unhatched Wind Egg
5/5
total: 50/50
Personal Rules
  • Buying is allowed !! Otherwise it would take forever. I'll buy every time I have enough. No matter the currency.
  • If I get the right egg in coli/scavenging, its mine. If I get a different egg (ex. lightning egg) I'll sell it and buy one I need.
  • If I apply the second rule, it will be seen as "got this, traded for that" but if I buy one without selling an egg it will be added to "bought this amount of eggs" count.

I'll have a pinglist for the hatchday and trades
Progress
Got Fire Egg in Training Grounds. Traded for Light Egg.
Got Earth Egg in Training Grounds. Traded for Shadow Egg.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Wind Egg.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Light Egg.
Got Lightning Egg in Mire. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Got Light Egg in Crystal Pools. Added to Vault.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Water Egg.
Got Wind Egg in Ghostlight Ruins. Added to Vault.
Got Shadow Egg as a commission payment.
Got Fire Egg in Mire. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Got Ice Egg in Mire. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Got Shadow Egg as commission payment.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Water Egg.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Shadow Egg.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Bought 33 eggs.

Hatchday Pinglist
@/kijauni @/Snivkins @/bubblebauble @/ThorWinchester
Progress
Got Fire Egg in Training Grounds. Traded for Light Egg.
Got Earth Egg in Training Grounds. Traded for Shadow Egg.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Wind Egg.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Light Egg.
Got Light Egg in Crystal Pools. Added to Vault.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Water Egg.
Got Wind Egg in Ghostlight Ruins. Added to Vault.
Got Fire Egg in Mire. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Got Ice Egg in Mire. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Got Shadow Egg as commission payment.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Water Egg.
Got Plague Egg in Mire. Traded for Shadow Egg.
Brewed a Bogsneak Egg. Traded for Arcane Egg.
Bought 33 eggs.

Hatchday Pinglist
@/kijauni @/Snivkins @/bubblebauble @/ThorWinchester
traded the eggs i found in training grounds, will grind a lot in drakeharvest
if i find more i'll consider myself insanely lucky i barely find any eggs
traded the eggs i found in training grounds, will grind a lot in drakeharvest
if i find more i'll consider myself insanely lucky i barely find any eggs
Got a chance to brew a bog eggy. I'll try to trade for the eggs I need. They worth the same and bog eggs are pain to make ngl
Got a chance to brew a bog eggy. I'll try to trade for the eggs I need. They worth the same and bog eggs are pain to make ngl
Mire really loves giving me pleggs. Had to trade this time sorry Plaguebringer :(
Mire really loves giving me pleggs. Had to trade this time sorry Plaguebringer :(
what's with rng this week? i swear i'm not that lucky normally dhgkdhjg [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg]
what's with rng this week? i swear i'm not that lucky normally dhgkdhjg
Unhatched Lightning Egg
from now on i'll sell the unwanted eggs and when they get sold, i'll grab one i need
that's what i mean by "trading"
from now on i'll sell the unwanted eggs and when they get sold, i'll grab one i need
that's what i mean by "trading"
new plan: gems go to eggs, treasure goes to this bbassss- baby an expensive attempt to like wildclaws [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54262156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542622/54262156_350.png[/img] [/url]
new plan: gems go to eggs, treasure goes to this bbassss- baby
an expensive attempt to like wildclaws

54262156_350.png
This is Hayka. I'll try to make her level 25 while grinding for Starfall. Praying for chests and [b]eggs.[/b] I'd love to have a tiny saturn to add to my vault [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53898466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538985/53898466_350.png[/img] [/url] Then I'll sell her for moneys Also got 1mil treasure for Mariposa. He wants...almost 4 mil..:( Well I'm close to getting a stained scroll
This is Hayka. I'll try to make her level 25 while grinding for Starfall. Praying for chests and eggs. I'd love to have a tiny saturn to add to my vault

53898466_350.png

Then I'll sell her for moneys

Also got 1mil treasure for Mariposa. He wants...almost 4 mil..:(
Well I'm close to getting a stained scroll
Oh lookie, I was expecting an arcane egg due to the venue but I need those too [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573466945287094272/626744388927619073/unknown.png[/img] Hayka's getting stronk e: also got stained for mariposa
Oh lookie, I was expecting an arcane egg due to the venue but I need those too
unknown.png
Hayka's getting stronk

e: also got stained for mariposa
1 2 3 4 5 6