Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] The Toll Of The Journey.
1 2
[center] [b] What was that? [/b] [item=Dainty Wavehopper] [size=1] New dragon! Rolled a 5; A ridgeback! [/size] [rule] Spring yawned, it had been a month or so since they came across the Windswept Plateau. They’ve figured out the best food within the area, and even made a makeshift camp. They could always leave, now that they were the age to safely fly, however, Spring still had a small piece of hope that her parents, or really anybody, would return. She wanted to be there when they did. “Spring! Spring look what I found!” Spring sighed, heading towards her sister’s call. Lotus stood there in awe, as she watched a tiny figure scramble around. [i]A ridgeback[/i], Spring recalled. She remembered the old forger, A grumpy old ridgeback. “I don’t see it’s parents, or it’s nest.. Can we keep it?” Lotus begged, although her eyes were focused on the hatchling. Spring paused for a second, then nodded. “Sure, We might have to return her if we do spot the mother..” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55223574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552236/55223574_350.png[/img] [/url]
What was that?
Dainty Wavehopper
New dragon! Rolled a 5; A ridgeback!
Spring yawned, it had been a month or so since they came across the Windswept Plateau. They’ve figured out the best food within the area, and even made a makeshift camp. They could always leave, now that they were the age to safely fly, however, Spring still had a small piece of hope that her parents, or really anybody, would return. She wanted to be there when they did.
“Spring! Spring look what I found!”
Spring sighed, heading towards her sister’s call.
Lotus stood there in awe, as she watched a tiny figure scramble around. A ridgeback, Spring recalled. She remembered the old forger, A grumpy old ridgeback.
“I don’t see it’s parents, or it’s nest.. Can we keep it?” Lotus begged, although her eyes were focused on the hatchling.
Spring paused for a second, then nodded.
“Sure, We might have to return her if we do spot the mother..”

55223574_350.png
SVt2S0L.png
[center] [b] Step into battle [/b] [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog] [rule] Total battles: 40 Lotus lost one life. Spring lost one life. Both are level five. New apparel added.
Step into battle
Sandstrike Hedgehog
Total battles: 40
Lotus lost one life.
Spring lost one life.
Both are level five.
New apparel added.
SVt2S0L.png
Sorry for a large.. gap. [center] [b] Sinking feeling [/b] [item=Gravel] [rule] Things were peaceful. Everybody was grown, and despite the occasional Phytocat, everything was nice. It was too peaceful for Spring. Fear and paranoia was gnawing at her mind.
Sorry for a large.. gap.
Sinking feeling
Gravel
Things were peaceful. Everybody was grown, and despite the occasional Phytocat, everything was nice.
It was too peaceful for Spring. Fear and paranoia was gnawing at her mind.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2