Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Bolt From the Blue
1 2
@Weredogalism Aaaa sure! Tysm for your interest!
@Weredogalism Aaaa sure! Tysm for your interest!
aUKJE16.png
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=4]DAY 5 & 6 @silvereternia @Weredogalism [Item=Mammertee plushie] [Item=Dung beetle] Sorry for missing a day! There’s been a rule update: since I’ve gotten three trinkets already, and I don’t always have time for art (hence the lack of an update yesterday) I decided that [b]mats/trinkets can be either art or writing[/b] rather than having mats be writing and trinkets be art! So for this update, we start our story and meet our characters! [img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=5][i]The Journey Begins[/i][/size][/center] [font=timesnewroman] Daeorm looked out the window at the dusty streets below. The same people seemed to pass beneath it every day, at the same time, going in the same direction. The storefronts along the roads never changed. Even the sun seemed to always reflect the same light into his eyes. He grunted; this town was monotonous, and he didn’t want to spend a fourth night here. A dagger twirled between his fingers, skillfully at first, but after a moment his thoughts wandered away from him and he lost his focus. The blade bit into his skin and he grimaced, his hand instinctively curling into his chest as the dagger clattered to the floor. The noise elicited a soft gasp from Avisa; she was sitting at the table, her Sakura Owl, Magi, in her lap. Daeorm tried to turn away so she wouldn’t see him cradling his arm, but it was too late. With a flourish of her robes, she was on her feet and at his side in one swift movement. “It’s nothing,” he said as she took his injured hand in hers. It was a reflex at this point; she fretted over the smallest injuries. “Really. My hand slipped.” He tried to pull away from her, but she tightened her grip. Daeorm could only fidget where he sat, watching as she ran two fingers over the cut. It started to sting, and Daeorm sucked in a breath through his teeth. When Avisa pulled her hands away, however, the cut was gone, only the blood remaining on his fingers. He flexed them to see if they would still be sore, but he felt no pain. Avisa was really getting better at her healing. Leaning down, he picked his dagger up off of the floor. When he sat up straight again, Avisa had returned to her seat, with Magi perched on her shoulder. Daeorm sighed. He had been hoping for a conversation, but it seemed that he would have to go back to staring down at the streets. [rule] [font=timesnewroman] The sun was setting, its light reflecting the reds and yellows and oranges of the fall leaves. Underneath the window, the streets had settled down. Daeorm had dozed off, but he was startled awake by a shrill shriek. He stumbled out of his chair, fumbling to draw his sword when his mind caught up with him; Magi was watching him curiously from the back of the chair he’d been sitting in. Clearing his throat, he straightened up and sheathed his sword. A quick glance around the room alerted him of Avisa’s absence. Strange, Daeorm noted, as she wouldn’t have left without some companionship. Both he and Magi were still here. Perhaps Hathaway had returned from the town square? Daeorm held his arm straight out, to his side, and whistled, just like Avisa had shown him. With two graceful beats of her wings, Magi perched on his bicep. He rolled his shoulder to adjust to the sudden weight, then made his way to the door and pushed it open. The hall was empty. The inn’s other patrons were likely relaxing in their rooms, if they weren’t already asleep. Daeorm tiptoed down the staircase at the end of the corridor. Nobody here either, save for the innkeeper. He was a large, intimidating orc, and he heard Daeorm before he saw him. “Your friends are out front,” he grunted. When he looked up at Daeorm, it sent a chill down his spine. A thin, jagged scar ran from the orc’s temple to his top lip. Both of his tusks were long, and sharpened to glittering points. He wasn’t the type of person you tried to con, lest you wish to lose your life. Daeorm nodded a quick thanks and scurried out the front doors. Sure enough, he could see two figures in the middle of the street: a tiefling and a human, both wearing billowing robes. Hathaway seemed to be in focus, his arms reaching out in front of him, towards Avisa. She was standing just out of arms reach. Magi hooted at the sight of her cleric, and launched herself from Daeorm’s shoulder. Avisa turned to catch Magi, and a burst of red light erupted from Hathaway’s hands. The mage swore and stumbled backwards. Angry, demonic eyes locked onto Daeorm and Hathaway started to stalk towards him. “Faerie,” he growled. His claws snagged on Daeorm’s leather sleeves as he grabbed him and jerked him forward, nose-to-nose. “How many times do I have to tell you [i]not[/i] to interrupt me when I’m casting?” Daeorm could see Avisa, wide-eyed, over Hathaway’s shoulder. As much as he hated to argue in front of her- “What’s that?” He could feel the grin cracking across his face. Hathaway gritted his teeth, fuming. However, he too was aware of Avisa watching them. He leaned in and spoke so only Daeorm would hear. “I swear to the skies above, I’ll tear your wings off and shove them in that annoying mouth of yours.” “Sounds hot,” Daeorm replied without hesitation. Hathaway was seething now, and shoved Daeorm backwards so he landed roughly in the dirt. While the faerie was unharmed, he could tell he’d have to keep one eye open over the next few nights. Hathaway looked back over his shoulder at Avisa, but she was avoiding both his and Daeorm’s eyes. She hurried instead through the door to the inn, Magi in her arms. The door seemed to slam shut behind her. Hathaway was quick to follow her lead, and was opening the door back up just as Daeorm got back to his feet. He was dusting the dirt off of his armor. When he looked up, the mage was still standing in the doorway. Watching him. He shivered. “What spell were you casting?” Before he registered it, Daeorm was asking the question. Hathaway didn’t reply. For a moment, he just stood there with his head cocked to one side, almost as if he were considering his answer. In the end, he shook his head and disappeared into the inn, the door clicking shut behind him. Daeorm took a deep breath. He wondered how much longer they’d be staying in this town.
DAY 5 & 6

@silvereternia @Weredogalism

Mammertee Plushie Dung Beetle

Sorry for missing a day! There’s been a rule update: since I’ve gotten three trinkets already, and I don’t always have time for art (hence the lack of an update yesterday) I decided that mats/trinkets can be either art or writing rather than having mats be writing and trinkets be art! So for this update, we start our story and meet our characters!

L5Nllxk.png

The Journey Begins

Daeorm looked out the window at the dusty streets below. The same people seemed to pass beneath it every day, at the same time, going in the same direction. The storefronts along the roads never changed. Even the sun seemed to always reflect the same light into his eyes. He grunted; this town was monotonous, and he didn’t want to spend a fourth night here.

A dagger twirled between his fingers, skillfully at first, but after a moment his thoughts wandered away from him and he lost his focus. The blade bit into his skin and he grimaced, his hand instinctively curling into his chest as the dagger clattered to the floor. The noise elicited a soft gasp from Avisa; she was sitting at the table, her Sakura Owl, Magi, in her lap. Daeorm tried to turn away so she wouldn’t see him cradling his arm, but it was too late. With a flourish of her robes, she was on her feet and at his side in one swift movement.

“It’s nothing,” he said as she took his injured hand in hers. It was a reflex at this point; she fretted over the smallest injuries. “Really. My hand slipped.” He tried to pull away from her, but she tightened her grip. Daeorm could only fidget where he sat, watching as she ran two fingers over the cut. It started to sting, and Daeorm sucked in a breath through his teeth. When Avisa pulled her hands away, however, the cut was gone, only the blood remaining on his fingers.

He flexed them to see if they would still be sore, but he felt no pain. Avisa was really getting better at her healing. Leaning down, he picked his dagger up off of the floor. When he sat up straight again, Avisa had returned to her seat, with Magi perched on her shoulder. Daeorm sighed. He had been hoping for a conversation, but it seemed that he would have to go back to staring down at the streets.

The sun was setting, its light reflecting the reds and yellows and oranges of the fall leaves. Underneath the window, the streets had settled down. Daeorm had dozed off, but he was startled awake by a shrill shriek. He stumbled out of his chair, fumbling to draw his sword when his mind caught up with him; Magi was watching him curiously from the back of the chair he’d been sitting in. Clearing his throat, he straightened up and sheathed his sword.

A quick glance around the room alerted him of Avisa’s absence. Strange, Daeorm noted, as she wouldn’t have left without some companionship. Both he and Magi were still here. Perhaps Hathaway had returned from the town square? Daeorm held his arm straight out, to his side, and whistled, just like Avisa had shown him. With two graceful beats of her wings, Magi perched on his bicep. He rolled his shoulder to adjust to the sudden weight, then made his way to the door and pushed it open.

The hall was empty. The inn’s other patrons were likely relaxing in their rooms, if they weren’t already asleep. Daeorm tiptoed down the staircase at the end of the corridor. Nobody here either, save for the innkeeper. He was a large, intimidating orc, and he heard Daeorm before he saw him.

“Your friends are out front,” he grunted. When he looked up at Daeorm, it sent a chill down his spine. A thin, jagged scar ran from the orc’s temple to his top lip. Both of his tusks were long, and sharpened to glittering points. He wasn’t the type of person you tried to con, lest you wish to lose your life. Daeorm nodded a quick thanks and scurried out the front doors.

Sure enough, he could see two figures in the middle of the street: a tiefling and a human, both wearing billowing robes. Hathaway seemed to be in focus, his arms reaching out in front of him, towards Avisa. She was standing just out of arms reach. Magi hooted at the sight of her cleric, and launched herself from Daeorm’s shoulder.

Avisa turned to catch Magi, and a burst of red light erupted from Hathaway’s hands. The mage swore and stumbled backwards. Angry, demonic eyes locked onto Daeorm and Hathaway started to stalk towards him.

“Faerie,” he growled. His claws snagged on Daeorm’s leather sleeves as he grabbed him and jerked him forward, nose-to-nose. “How many times do I have to tell you not to interrupt me when I’m casting?”

Daeorm could see Avisa, wide-eyed, over Hathaway’s shoulder. As much as he hated to argue in front of her- “What’s that?” He could feel the grin cracking across his face. Hathaway gritted his teeth, fuming. However, he too was aware of Avisa watching them. He leaned in and spoke so only Daeorm would hear.

“I swear to the skies above, I’ll tear your wings off and shove them in that annoying mouth of yours.”

“Sounds hot,” Daeorm replied without hesitation. Hathaway was seething now, and shoved Daeorm backwards so he landed roughly in the dirt. While the faerie was unharmed, he could tell he’d have to keep one eye open over the next few nights. Hathaway looked back over his shoulder at Avisa, but she was avoiding both his and Daeorm’s eyes. She hurried instead through the door to the inn, Magi in her arms. The door seemed to slam shut behind her.

Hathaway was quick to follow her lead, and was opening the door back up just as Daeorm got back to his feet. He was dusting the dirt off of his armor. When he looked up, the mage was still standing in the doorway. Watching him. He shivered.

“What spell were you casting?” Before he registered it, Daeorm was asking the question. Hathaway didn’t reply. For a moment, he just stood there with his head cocked to one side, almost as if he were considering his answer. In the end, he shook his head and disappeared into the inn, the door clicking shut behind him. Daeorm took a deep breath.

He wondered how much longer they’d be staying in this town.
aUKJE16.png
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=4]DAY 7, 8, 9 [size=1]@silvereternia @Weredogalism[/size] [Item=heartred croaker leg] [Item=vulture idol] [Item=Scout's Leggings] Sorry for the lack of updates, it’s been a busy few days! So here’s what was missed: Day 7 was a meat item, and I successfully trained the trio up to level 8 with no deaths! Yay! Day 8 was a material, so keep an eye out for some writing! I’ll likely be posting it with tomorrow’s update! Day 9 (today) was an apparel item! Normally that means I would breed two dragons, but let’s face it: our current competitors don’t make very pretty kids. So in place of that, I followed the familiar rule to buy a new dragon! Introducing [b]Razelan![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55100322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551004/55100322_350.png[/img] [/url] She’ll be added to the character list soon! [quote=Daeorm] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619678113290518529/620051960451563530/image0.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]X X X [nextcol][font=timesnewroman]”Wow, level eight, huh? We’re doing pretty good, I’d say! And our new skills really help to tear through all those monsters!” [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Hathaway] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619678113290518529/620059851409850381/image0.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]X X X [nextcol][font=timesnewroman]”So far so good. At this rate, we might just make it to level 10.” [i]”Maybe.”[/i] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Avisa] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619678113290518529/620067292184838165/image0.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]X X X [nextcol][font=timesnewroman]”We’re getting there!” [/columns] [/quote]
DAY 7, 8, 9

Heartred Croaker Leg Vulture Idol Scout's Leggings

Sorry for the lack of updates, it’s been a busy few days! So here’s what was missed:

Day 7 was a meat item, and I successfully trained the trio up to level 8 with no deaths! Yay!
Day 8 was a material, so keep an eye out for some writing! I’ll likely be posting it with tomorrow’s update!
Day 9 (today) was an apparel item! Normally that means I would breed two dragons, but let’s face it: our current competitors don’t make very pretty kids. So in place of that, I followed the familiar rule to buy a new dragon!

Introducing Razelan!

55100322_350.png

She’ll be added to the character list soon!

Daeorm wrote:
image0.png X X X
”Wow, level eight, huh? We’re doing pretty good, I’d say! And our new skills really help to tear through all those monsters!”
Hathaway wrote:
image0.png X X X
”So far so good. At this rate, we might just make it to level 10.”

”Maybe.”
Avisa wrote:
image0.png X X X
”We’re getting there!”
aUKJE16.png
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=4]DAY 10 [size=1]@silvereternia @Weredogalism[/size] [Item=Tatterwing carcass] Unfortunately, no writing just yet! But we do have another new arrival thanks to the familiar Pinkerton gave me! Introducing [b]Pyrite![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53800447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538005/53800447_350.png[/img] [/url] He’ll be added to the list soon!
DAY 10

Tatterwing Carcass

Unfortunately, no writing just yet! But we do have another new arrival thanks to the familiar Pinkerton gave me!

Introducing Pyrite!

53800447_350.png

He’ll be added to the list soon!
aUKJE16.png
Cool name!! Ahhhhh!! Cant wait to see this boy in action
Cool name!! Ahhhhh!! Cant wait to see this boy in action
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silvereternia Saaaaame fhshdhshd
@silvereternia Saaaaame fhshdhshd
aUKJE16.png
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=4]@silvereternia @Weredogalism I’ll be posting another update later with the results of this week’s drops, but here’s the next part of the story! [img]http://i.imgur.com/lMLocsS.png[/img] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=5][i]All Aboard![/i][/size][/center] [font=timesnewroman]Terrador was suffering from a terrible affliction. Across the land, a strange magic was beginning to spread. With its passing came darkness and death: the ground turned sour, the innocent creatures transformed into deadly beasts, the people grew ill and hopeless. Its origin was speculated to be at the very heart of Terrador, in the city of Medietas. Hathaway had been the one to come to Daeorm and Avisa, the one to suggest that they see what they could find, the one to first desire answers. The three had been close friends for some time, and both Daeorm and Avisa followed him without question. But as they left the dreary town they’d sheltered in for weeks, Daeorm started to wonder if Hathaway knew what he was getting into. Actually, what he was getting them all into. The town they were currently residing in, Westmoore, was a port town settled on an island just off of the coast of Terrador. They’d come here from their home in order to get a boat to the mainland. Unfortunately, no one would take them; for weeks, Hathaway had been trying to barter, coax, and threaten their way across the sea. And for weeks, he met rejection after rejection from bitter, hate-filled sailors. Only just that morning had he managed to strike a deal, and he’d woken both Daeorm and Avisa at six. Now, they stood before [i]Great White,[/i] a Frankenstein of a ship docked just off of a private strip of land. The owner of the beach was waiting for them at the dock. He was a human, burly and rough, clearly a well-traveled man. When the trio approached, he didn’t hesitate to get right to business. “Are you Pyrite?” Hathaway asked. A smirk played upon his lips. Daeorm could already tell he wasn’t going to take this seriously. The sailor grunted in response and started up the ramp leading to the ship. As he walked, he turned his head to speak. “C’mon, then,” he said gruffly. “We don’t have time to stall, you lot are already late.” He didn’t wait to see if they would follow. Avisa was the first to step up the ramp, Hathaway still scowling where he stood, looking up at the ship. Daeorm snickered and walked past him to head up as well. “I think we finally found you a rival,” he joked. Hathaway snapped his gaze over to Daeorm. “I think you should shut up.” Waiting for them on the ship was nothing other than another teifling. When he saw her, Hathaway stepped behind his companions; Daeorm gave him a quizzical look, but only received a cocky smile in response. And, upon seeing them, the other tiefling’s wide eyes shone with excitement. She dropped the tome she had been holding with a gasp. “The guests!” she cried out excitedly, hurrying over to greet them. She took one of Avisa’s hands and shook it rather erratically, prompting an alarmed squawk from Magi. “Oh, it’s so nice to meet you! My name is Razelan! I’m assuming you’ve met Pyrite already?” She finally released Avisa and the poor cleric stumbled back a bit. Daeorm liked this [i]Razelan[/i] already. “The big guy? Yeah, I don’t think he likes us much.” “Don’t mind him, he’s not one for company.” She pointed to Hathaway. “I already know you, of course. But you two; what’re your names, then?” Avisa spoke up this time. “This is Daeorm, and my name is Avisa.” She gave Razelan a soft smile. “It’s very nice to meet you. This really is a beautiful vessel.” Hathaway snorted at that; beautiful? It looked like they took a shipwreck and tried to piece it back together. Of course, it was a reasonably sized vessel, though upon further inspection Hathaway realized he couldn’t spot a single sail in sight. “How exactly does this thing sail?” he asked, giving Razelan an accusing look. “Unless this is some sort of scam?” Razelan suddenly looked apologetic, and opened her mouth to speak when Pyrite returned from the cabin. “Pure magic,” he said. Hathaway seemed to cave in on himself; neither Daeorm nor Avisa had never seen him lose his fire so quickly. Pyrite placed a hand on Razelan’s shoulder, and she seemed relieved. She was nodding along, her eyes lighting up once more. “Yes! It’s true,” she was speaking fast, excitedly, her hands gesticulating as she spoke. “I’ve been working on a boat that’s powered not by human hands, but instead by the willpower of a single wizard! As the captain of the ship, I can use my magic to spur the boat into motion and keep it moving for as long as I need, in whatever direction I want; no need for wind, or a crew to row the boat! It’s incredible! It’s still in the experimental phase, but I’m sure our trip will end up just-“ “Wait, [i]you’re[/i] the captain?” Daeorm’s head was cocked to one side, a rather confused look on his face. “But you- I mean, you’re wearing a mage’s cloak? So what about Pyrite?” Razelan laughed. “Pyrite doesn’t sail anymore,” she explained. “But, he's my right hand man-“ Pyrite nodded pridefully- “and he builds all of the boats I use in my experiments. I can assure you, it’s perfectly watertight, and I know how to sail. I’ve been doing this ever since I was a kid.” The sound of church bells in town alerted them that it was seven o’clock. Pyrite began to move around the ship, finishing the preparations for the journey. Razelan led Avisa, Daeorm, and Hathaway down into the hold, where they would have to stay for the next few days. As they settled in, listening to the sound of the waves hitting the hull of the ship, none of them spoke. On the deck, they could hear Pyrite and Razelan shuffling around, preparing to leave the dock. A sudden lurch of the boat told them they had begun to leave solid ground. There was only a single, small porthole to see out of in the hold, and all three travelers were huddled around it, watching the beach grow smaller and smaller as they went farther and farther out to see. There was no going back now. They were finally on their way to the heart of Terrador.

I’ll be posting another update later with the results of this week’s drops, but here’s the next part of the story!

lMLocsS.png

All Aboard!

Terrador was suffering from a terrible affliction. Across the land, a strange magic was beginning to spread. With its passing came darkness and death: the ground turned sour, the innocent creatures transformed into deadly beasts, the people grew ill and hopeless. Its origin was speculated to be at the very heart of Terrador, in the city of Medietas. Hathaway had been the one to come to Daeorm and Avisa, the one to suggest that they see what they could find, the one to first desire answers. The three had been close friends for some time, and both Daeorm and Avisa followed him without question. But as they left the dreary town they’d sheltered in for weeks, Daeorm started to wonder if Hathaway knew what he was getting into. Actually, what he was getting them all into.

The town they were currently residing in, Westmoore, was a port town settled on an island just off of the coast of Terrador. They’d come here from their home in order to get a boat to the mainland. Unfortunately, no one would take them; for weeks, Hathaway had been trying to barter, coax, and threaten their way across the sea. And for weeks, he met rejection after rejection from bitter, hate-filled sailors. Only just that morning had he managed to strike a deal, and he’d woken both Daeorm and Avisa at six.

Now, they stood before Great White, a Frankenstein of a ship docked just off of a private strip of land. The owner of the beach was waiting for them at the dock. He was a human, burly and rough, clearly a well-traveled man. When the trio approached, he didn’t hesitate to get right to business.

“Are you Pyrite?” Hathaway asked. A smirk played upon his lips. Daeorm could already tell he wasn’t going to take this seriously. The sailor grunted in response and started up the ramp leading to the ship. As he walked, he turned his head to speak.

“C’mon, then,” he said gruffly. “We don’t have time to stall, you lot are already late.”

He didn’t wait to see if they would follow. Avisa was the first to step up the ramp, Hathaway still scowling where he stood, looking up at the ship. Daeorm snickered and walked past him to head up as well.

“I think we finally found you a rival,” he joked. Hathaway snapped his gaze over to Daeorm.

“I think you should shut up.”

Waiting for them on the ship was nothing other than another teifling. When he saw her, Hathaway stepped behind his companions; Daeorm gave him a quizzical look, but only received a cocky smile in response. And, upon seeing them, the other tiefling’s wide eyes shone with excitement. She dropped the tome she had been holding with a gasp.

“The guests!” she cried out excitedly, hurrying over to greet them. She took one of Avisa’s hands and shook it rather erratically, prompting an alarmed squawk from Magi. “Oh, it’s so nice to meet you! My name is Razelan! I’m assuming you’ve met Pyrite already?” She finally released Avisa and the poor cleric stumbled back a bit.

Daeorm liked this Razelan already. “The big guy? Yeah, I don’t think he likes us much.”

“Don’t mind him, he’s not one for company.” She pointed to Hathaway. “I already know you, of course. But you two; what’re your names, then?”

Avisa spoke up this time. “This is Daeorm, and my name is Avisa.” She gave Razelan a soft smile. “It’s very nice to meet you. This really is a beautiful vessel.” Hathaway snorted at that; beautiful? It looked like they took a shipwreck and tried to piece it back together. Of course, it was a reasonably sized vessel, though upon further inspection Hathaway realized he couldn’t spot a single sail in sight.

“How exactly does this thing sail?” he asked, giving Razelan an accusing look. “Unless this is some sort of scam?” Razelan suddenly looked apologetic, and opened her mouth to speak when Pyrite returned from the cabin.

“Pure magic,” he said. Hathaway seemed to cave in on himself; neither Daeorm nor Avisa had never seen him lose his fire so quickly. Pyrite placed a hand on Razelan’s shoulder, and she seemed relieved. She was nodding along, her eyes lighting up once more.

“Yes! It’s true,” she was speaking fast, excitedly, her hands gesticulating as she spoke. “I’ve been working on a boat that’s powered not by human hands, but instead by the willpower of a single wizard! As the captain of the ship, I can use my magic to spur the boat into motion and keep it moving for as long as I need, in whatever direction I want; no need for wind, or a crew to row the boat! It’s incredible! It’s still in the experimental phase, but I’m sure our trip will end up just-“

“Wait, you’re the captain?” Daeorm’s head was cocked to one side, a rather confused look on his face. “But you- I mean, you’re wearing a mage’s cloak? So what about Pyrite?”

Razelan laughed. “Pyrite doesn’t sail anymore,” she explained. “But, he's my right hand man-“ Pyrite nodded pridefully- “and he builds all of the boats I use in my experiments. I can assure you, it’s perfectly watertight, and I know how to sail. I’ve been doing this ever since I was a kid.”

The sound of church bells in town alerted them that it was seven o’clock. Pyrite began to move around the ship, finishing the preparations for the journey. Razelan led Avisa, Daeorm, and Hathaway down into the hold, where they would have to stay for the next few days. As they settled in, listening to the sound of the waves hitting the hull of the ship, none of them spoke. On the deck, they could hear Pyrite and Razelan shuffling around, preparing to leave the dock. A sudden lurch of the boat told them they had begun to leave solid ground. There was only a single, small porthole to see out of in the hold, and all three travelers were huddled around it, watching the beach grow smaller and smaller as they went farther and farther out to see.

There was no going back now. They were finally on their way to the heart of Terrador.
aUKJE16.png
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=4]DAY 11-16 @silvereternia @Weredogalism [item=moor thistle] [item=ambush] [item=Demise of the big game hunter] [item=Mud turtle] [item=Giant kelp] [item=Parched clay jar] Here we are, finally updating pff. So I’m still working on the missed coli matches, but good news! I managed to get heads when flipping for the Death Streak, which means everyone is safe so far! I also have the concept sketches for Razelan and Pyrite here! Sorry for the lack of updates this past week, it’s been so busy *^* [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619678113290518529/625144460040339466/image0.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619678113290518529/625144460040339467/image1.png[/img]
DAY 11-16

Moor Thistle Ambush Demise of the Big Game Hunter Mud Turtle Giant Kelp Parched Clay Jar

Here we are, finally updating pff.

So I’m still working on the missed coli matches, but good news! I managed to get heads when flipping for the Death Streak, which means everyone is safe so far! I also have the concept sketches for Razelan and Pyrite here! Sorry for the lack of updates this past week, it’s been so busy *^*

image0.png

image1.png
aUKJE16.png
No rush it's your challenge after all. It's less fun if you feel rushed.
Razelan looks very cheery and I love Pyrite's facial hair~
No rush it's your challenge after all. It's less fun if you feel rushed.
Razelan looks very cheery and I love Pyrite's facial hair~
GD7On40.png
@Weredogalism Tysm! And yeah, I need to remember that this is all for fun! :D
@Weredogalism Tysm! And yeah, I need to remember that this is all for fun! :D
aUKJE16.png
1 2