Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for Blossom (Gaoler)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][size=5][font=Century Gothic]The Quest for Blossom (Gaoler)[/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [columns][color=transparent]__________[/color][nextcol][center][color=#CD0000]I'm subscribed, no need to ping! Although I appreciate donations, I'm currently not taking any.[/color] So I'm in love with the new gene for gaolers. Blossom. And now I [i]need[/i] it for one of my gaolers. So guess what. The quest for blossom has begun. Blossom happens to be found at Swipp's Swap Stand, and the trade is 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums. And I have none of either of those things. Which is great. Thus, it's going to take a while to get there. Especially since my foraging... the place to get Pretty Pink Mums.... [i]is currently level two[/i] and needs to be level 34 or something like that. Well this should be [u][i]reaaal fun[/i][/u]. [b]Pinglist[/b]: @/Xarilin, @/Goldsuncat, @/Mythkat, @/ShesUniique, @/bink5bink5, @/Alfamangle, @/Everburn, @/RagingSea, @/chewynoodles, @/LynxieRG, @/Deathstalker[/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/color][/columns] [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)][/center]
The Quest for Blossom (Gaoler)

So I'm in love with the new gene for gaolers. Blossom. And now I need it for one of my gaolers. So guess what. The quest for blossom has begun. Blossom happens to be found at Swipp's Swap Stand, and the trade is 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums.
And I have none of either of those things. Which is great.
Thus, it's going to take a while to get there. Especially since my foraging... the place to get Pretty Pink Mums.... is currently level two and needs to be level 34 or something like that.
Well this should be reaaal fun.

Pinglist: @/Xarilin, @/Goldsuncat, @/Mythkat, @/ShesUniique, @/bink5bink5, @/Alfamangle, @/Everburn, @/RagingSea, @/chewynoodles, @/LynxieRG, @/Deathstalker
[center][b][size=5][font=Century Gothic]The Gaoler in question[/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [center]This is the gaoler I need blossom for. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52412002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524121/52412002_350.png[/img] [/url] In her description, you can see her future scry. She's going to need the genes Tapir, Bee, and of course, Blossom. So not only is this a quest for Blossom, but in some ways it's a quest for Tapir and Bee. [i]50% more fun.[/i]
The Gaoler in question

This is the gaoler I need blossom for.

52412002_350.png

In her description, you can see her future scry. She's going to need the genes Tapir, Bee, and of course, Blossom. So not only is this a quest for Blossom, but in some ways it's a quest for Tapir and Bee. 50% more fun.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[center][b][size=5][font=Century Gothic]Progress[/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- This is my progress so far. [columns][item=Dried Lilium Petals][nextcol][u]Dried Lilium Petals[/u] can be obtained in the Blooming Grove coliseum venue from fighting the enemy Lilium Floron. I have 100/75 Dried Lilium Petals. The two dragons I'll be using are in the "Coliseum Stuff" post.[/columns] [columns][item=Pretty Pink Mums][nextcol][u]Pretty Pink Mums[/u] are found in foraging after level 34 in the following regions: Arcane, Fire, Ice, Water. My current foraging level is 4/34. I have 0/20 Pretty Pink Mums.[/columns] [columns][item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)][nextcol][u]Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)[/u] can be obtained from Swipp's Swap Stand for 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums. I haven't obtained this yet. [b]I also want to get two, if possible.[/b][/columns]
Progress

This is my progress so far.
Dried Lilium Petals Dried Lilium Petals can be obtained in the Blooming Grove coliseum venue from fighting the enemy Lilium Floron.
I have 100/75 Dried Lilium Petals.
The two dragons I'll be using are in the "Coliseum Stuff" post.
Pretty Pink Mums Pretty Pink Mums are found in foraging after level 34 in the following regions: Arcane, Fire, Ice, Water.
My current foraging level is 4/34.
I have 0/20 Pretty Pink Mums.
Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) can be obtained from Swipp's Swap Stand for 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums.
I haven't obtained this yet.
I also want to get two, if possible.
[center][b][size=5][font=Century Gothic]Coliseum Stuff[/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- First up: the team I'll be using. Marcel and Cadence are both level 25, although only Marcel has eliminate. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50965023][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/509651/50965023.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50681140][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/506812/50681140.png[/img][/url][/center] Next, some quick "Rules". [LIST] [*]All chests must be vaulted. [*]All [u]Dried Lilium Petals[/u] must be vaulted so they aren't used by mistake. (Same goes for Pretty Pink Mums, even though they aren't from the coli.) [*]Most or all familiars must be sold on the AH. Same rule applies to battle items and apparel. [*][u]I must try to do at least one session in the coli each day[/u]. [/LIST]
Coliseum Stuff

First up: the team I'll be using.
Marcel and Cadence are both level 25, although only Marcel has eliminate.
50965023.png50681140.png
Next, some quick "Rules".
  • All chests must be vaulted.
  • All Dried Lilium Petals must be vaulted so they aren't used by mistake. (Same goes for Pretty Pink Mums, even though they aren't from the coli.)
  • Most or all familiars must be sold on the AH. Same rule applies to battle items and apparel.
  • I must try to do at least one session in the coli each day.
just in case
just in case
one more..
one more..
Open!
Open!
[center][size=4][font=Century Gothic][b]Update: Coliseum[/b][/font][/size][/center] ----- [b]Dried Lilium Petals:[/b] [u]4[/u] [b]Special Items:[/b] [columns][item=Treasured Planter][item=Treasured Planter][item=Flora Cerdae][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Treasured Planter][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Wood Ear Deer][item=Health Potion][item=Treasured Planter][item=Treasured Planter][item=Lilium Floron][item=Petalmane Floron][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Treasured Planter][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Might Fragment] ----- Apparently, getting Dried Lilium Petals is a big. Fat. [b]Pain.[/b] Look at how many things I got! I got a Lilium Floron [i]familiar[/i], but only 4 Dried Lilium [i]Petals[/i]! I LITERALLY EVEN GOT AN APPAREL ITEM. But yep, only 4 Dried Lilium Petals. This is going to be even [s]worse[/s] more fun then I thought. -----
Update: Coliseum

Dried Lilium Petals: 4
Special Items:
Treasured Planter Treasured Planter Flora Cerdae Minor Health Potion Alstroemeria Fox Treasured Planter Five-toed Pilco Wood Ear Deer Health Potion Treasured Planter Treasured Planter Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron Minor Health Potion Treasured Planter Copper Steampunk Goggles Minor Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Minor Health Potion Might Fragment
Apparently, getting Dried Lilium Petals is a big. Fat. Pain.
Look at how many things I got! I got a Lilium Floron familiar, but only 4 Dried Lilium Petals! I LITERALLY EVEN GOT AN APPAREL ITEM. But yep, only 4 Dried Lilium Petals.
This is going to be even worse more fun then I thought.
When I saw this was swipp I died inside, not because I hated it, but because I’m not good at gathering materials. At all.

.. good luck.
When I saw this was swipp I died inside, not because I hated it, but because I’m not good at gathering materials. At all.

.. good luck.
SVt2S0L.png
Oh good luck on this!
I'm trying to farm for the petals too, it's so difficult :c
Oh good luck on this!
I'm trying to farm for the petals too, it's so difficult :c
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
1 2 3 4 5 6