Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] To the Ends of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]Day 5[/b] [item=dark-tufted featherduster] 30 battles Night was upon the campsite and Jabry was just waking up again. When Lautmae had gotten back, Xeto wouldn't stop pestering him about what Jabry said before collapsing. There were Gaolers nearby. She didn't know where or what exactly they were doing, but Jabry said Gaolers were here. Lautmae was skeptical of this, but after setting up the fire to cook dinner, decided to humor her and wake Jabry. Lautmae sat before him and lifted up his pearl, channeling magic into it to create a bright light near Jabry's face in an attempt to wake him up. Which worked. Jabry lifted his head, quickly shielding his eye from the bright light. "Turn it off." He mumbled, looking away as he started to carefully stand up. Lautmae stopped channeling energy into the pearl and tucked it under his arm as he sat there. "Xeto says you said there are Gaolers here. Is that true?" Lautmae got straight to the point, asking rather sternly. Jabry froze up at the question, shaking in fear as he turned back to Lautmae. "Yes... there are... I-I saw them." "When?" "Back in time... I can look back in time... they... they were here two nights ago, wandering around our camp." He was nervously looking over the landscape beyond the campsite as he stepped out from under the shelter. There was nothing, but he was scared that they were still being watched. "Did you recognize them?" "No." Jabry could feel that Xeto shared his fear, though she was able to keep a calm facade. He was getting nothing off Lautmae. Jabry still didn't feel his best, his whole body still ached and he was still tired, but he was doing much better than he had even earlier that day. He was considering he may have been infected with something or was more beat up by those serpents than he'd thought. He paced over to the fire, sitting across from Xeto and looking to her for a few seconds."Lautmae, why aren't you concerned about this? After all they've done to you... to us? When they caught me, I was put in an underwater cave. I couldn't swim. I could feel the water around me, but it was beyond reach. I only had drinking water, and I couldn't practice my powers on it because I needed to drink. I learned to manipulate my own blood and that's all I could practice my magic on. I was utterly alone for years. The only dragons around me were zealots to the Icewarden, the most evil of the... [b][i]gods[/i][/b]. It was driving me mad until... I just... gave up... my spirit was absolutely crushed... and you know what? That [i]pleased [/i]them. They wanted me to give up, to be a good little prisoner." Jabry's tone turned from saddened to angry, "it felt like forever! So much of my life is gone to wasting away in that barren rage inducing cave! It sounded too good to be true being dumped out here, free, despite this place crawling with diseases and dangerous creatures. The Gaolers are beyond reprehensible. I [i]will not[/i] allow them to take me back there. We have to get out of here and if you don't care about it, fine, stay, but I'm leaving... and even if she won't say it, I know Xeto has been through similar pain and shares my sentiment." All through his talking, he could feel Xeto mirroring his emotions. He knew she wanted to avoid the Gaolers too. With a stern look towards Lautmae, Jabry stood up and started walking off further into the Wasteland. He didn't know where he was going, but as long as it was away from their compromised campsite, he would be more at ease. Xeto's look to Lautmae was more apologetic as she got up to follow Jabry into the unknown. Lautmae couldn't believe they just up and left. He was in charge. They'd agreed he was, but they just left. He was sure they'd come back. But he was wrong, by the time they were out of sight, he started running in the direction they were going. But in his rush, he tripped on a skull that was lying on the ground. He cringed and grabbed his foot. He'd twisted his ankle, may have sprained it. His instincts told him not to keep going, but he wouldn't let them abandon him, so he wrapped his tail around his pearl and limped after them as quickly as he could, unable to take off without a good running start. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/177a8d92ac53edf216c71172e4437507/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png[/img][/url] Notable drops: [item=Leafy pack]x2[item=minor health potion][item=fiery might fragment] Still have the same dragons I started with, so same team as before. At the start of this, they were all at level 4. So, fought in the Woodland Path. It was tough at first (Damn you, Clown and Bluefin Chargers), but smoother sailing once they got to level 5 and got more stats and stones. Until a Greenroot Janustrap fired a Leaf Bolt at Lautmae and almost killed him. They're all less than 30 points away from level 6... so they're practically level 6 now.[/center]
Day 5

Dark-Tufted Featherduster

30 battles

Night was upon the campsite and Jabry was just waking up again. When Lautmae had gotten back, Xeto wouldn't stop pestering him about what Jabry said before collapsing. There were Gaolers nearby. She didn't know where or what exactly they were doing, but Jabry said Gaolers were here.

Lautmae was skeptical of this, but after setting up the fire to cook dinner, decided to humor her and wake Jabry. Lautmae sat before him and lifted up his pearl, channeling magic into it to create a bright light near Jabry's face in an attempt to wake him up. Which worked.

Jabry lifted his head, quickly shielding his eye from the bright light. "Turn it off." He mumbled, looking away as he started to carefully stand up.

Lautmae stopped channeling energy into the pearl and tucked it under his arm as he sat there. "Xeto says you said there are Gaolers here. Is that true?" Lautmae got straight to the point, asking rather sternly.

Jabry froze up at the question, shaking in fear as he turned back to Lautmae. "Yes... there are... I-I saw them."

"When?"

"Back in time... I can look back in time... they... they were here two nights ago, wandering around our camp." He was nervously looking over the landscape beyond the campsite as he stepped out from under the shelter. There was nothing, but he was scared that they were still being watched.

"Did you recognize them?"

"No." Jabry could feel that Xeto shared his fear, though she was able to keep a calm facade. He was getting nothing off Lautmae. Jabry still didn't feel his best, his whole body still ached and he was still tired, but he was doing much better than he had even earlier that day. He was considering he may have been infected with something or was more beat up by those serpents than he'd thought.

He paced over to the fire, sitting across from Xeto and looking to her for a few seconds."Lautmae, why aren't you concerned about this? After all they've done to you... to us? When they caught me, I was put in an underwater cave. I couldn't swim. I could feel the water around me, but it was beyond reach. I only had drinking water, and I couldn't practice my powers on it because I needed to drink. I learned to manipulate my own blood and that's all I could practice my magic on. I was utterly alone for years. The only dragons around me were zealots to the Icewarden, the most evil of the... gods. It was driving me mad until... I just... gave up... my spirit was absolutely crushed... and you know what? That pleased them. They wanted me to give up, to be a good little prisoner." Jabry's tone turned from saddened to angry, "it felt like forever! So much of my life is gone to wasting away in that barren rage inducing cave! It sounded too good to be true being dumped out here, free, despite this place crawling with diseases and dangerous creatures. The Gaolers are beyond reprehensible. I will not allow them to take me back there. We have to get out of here and if you don't care about it, fine, stay, but I'm leaving... and even if she won't say it, I know Xeto has been through similar pain and shares my sentiment." All through his talking, he could feel Xeto mirroring his emotions. He knew she wanted to avoid the Gaolers too.

With a stern look towards Lautmae, Jabry stood up and started walking off further into the Wasteland. He didn't know where he was going, but as long as it was away from their compromised campsite, he would be more at ease. Xeto's look to Lautmae was more apologetic as she got up to follow Jabry into the unknown.

Lautmae couldn't believe they just up and left. He was in charge. They'd agreed he was, but they just left. He was sure they'd come back. But he was wrong, by the time they were out of sight, he started running in the direction they were going. But in his rush, he tripped on a skull that was lying on the ground. He cringed and grabbed his foot. He'd twisted his ankle, may have sprained it. His instincts told him not to keep going, but he wouldn't let them abandon him, so he wrapped his tail around his pearl and limped after them as quickly as he could, unable to take off without a good running start.

tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png

Notable drops:

Leafy Pack x2 Minor Health Potion Fiery Might Fragment

Still have the same dragons I started with, so same team as before. At the start of this, they were all at level 4. So, fought in the Woodland Path. It was tough at first (Damn you, Clown and Bluefin Chargers), but smoother sailing once they got to level 5 and got more stats and stones. Until a Greenroot Janustrap fired a Leaf Bolt at Lautmae and almost killed him. They're all less than 30 points away from level 6... so they're practically level 6 now.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[center][b]Day 6 [/b] [item=broadstripe uaru] 30 battles "Where are they?" Ennachi asked with panic in his voice as he looked around the abandoned campsite. "Where are they?!" The prisoners were gone. Vanished without a trace. He had failed. He and Koh were supposed to watch them from a distance, keep track of them... according to her, show that it would be a good solution for low priority prisoners. He briefly considered that they could've been killed and drug off by a large predator overnight, but there were no signs of a struggle. The campsite looked to have been abandoned. Koh wasn't as concerned. She approached Ennachi from behind, not sneaking up by any means. He could clearly see her. "I don't know where they went." She told him somewhat flatly. He turned to face her, confusion clear as he asked, "then why aren't we looking for them?" "Relax. This was kind of the point of the experiment." "The point was to watch them. The negligence of you and those who approved this just released three dangerous Shade infected dragons into the Wasteland." "The point was to show that low priority prisoners can be safely released into harsh territory to free up space for those who are much more in need of containment and monitoring." Ennachi huffed, very frustrated with this. In the moment, he wished he was a Seeker, but neither he nor Koh were. "You really need to calm down," she suggested, "I have an idea." She let out a deep rumbling bark, which was initially met with silence. Then, a loud caw returned her call. From the distance, a Death Seeker came flying towards the two Gaolers, landing on one of Koh's antlers. "Find them." She stated plainly and the bird took off again. "You didn't tell me you had a familiar." Ennachi complained. "I didn't need to." Koh replied, grinning as she watched her familiar fly away. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/177a8d92ac53edf216c71172e4437507/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png[/img][/url] Meanwhile, the survivors were long gone, wandering aimlessly through the Boneyard. They'd been walking and flying all day, but Jabry and Xeto were determined to get as far away from their old camp as possible. Lautmae had caught up with them, but neither Jabry nor Xeto would speak to him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/177a8d92ac53edf216c71172e4437507/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png[/img][/url] Notable drops: [item=minor health potion][item=leafy pack] Everyone is fine and almost at level 7. No close calls today.[/center]
Day 6

Broadstripe Uaru

30 battles

"Where are they?" Ennachi asked with panic in his voice as he looked around the abandoned campsite. "Where are they?!" The prisoners were gone. Vanished without a trace. He had failed. He and Koh were supposed to watch them from a distance, keep track of them... according to her, show that it would be a good solution for low priority prisoners. He briefly considered that they could've been killed and drug off by a large predator overnight, but there were no signs of a struggle. The campsite looked to have been abandoned.

Koh wasn't as concerned. She approached Ennachi from behind, not sneaking up by any means. He could clearly see her. "I don't know where they went." She told him somewhat flatly.

He turned to face her, confusion clear as he asked, "then why aren't we looking for them?"

"Relax. This was kind of the point of the experiment."

"The point was to watch them. The negligence of you and those who approved this just released three dangerous Shade infected dragons into the Wasteland."

"The point was to show that low priority prisoners can be safely released into harsh territory to free up space for those who are much more in need of containment and monitoring."

Ennachi huffed, very frustrated with this. In the moment, he wished he was a Seeker, but neither he nor Koh were.

"You really need to calm down," she suggested, "I have an idea."

She let out a deep rumbling bark, which was initially met with silence. Then, a loud caw returned her call. From the distance, a Death Seeker came flying towards the two Gaolers, landing on one of Koh's antlers. "Find them." She stated plainly and the bird took off again.

"You didn't tell me you had a familiar." Ennachi complained.

"I didn't need to." Koh replied, grinning as she watched her familiar fly away.

Meanwhile, the survivors were long gone, wandering aimlessly through the Boneyard. They'd been walking and flying all day, but Jabry and Xeto were determined to get as far away from their old camp as possible. Lautmae had caught up with them, but neither Jabry nor Xeto would speak to him.

Notable drops:

Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack

Everyone is fine and almost at level 7. No close calls today.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 7[/b] [item=slimy tusk] Roll 5: death streak ==> roll 1: heads: death streak "It's clear you two have no respect for me." Lautmae grumbled as Xeto and Jabry settled down for the night by an Imperial skull partially buried in the ground and long ago bleached by the sun. Xeto laid down, considering his statement for a moment. "We don't have much reason to. Sure, we agreed to let you lead, but Jabry and I clearly have different priorities than you." "I'm not going to let the Gaolers lock me away again. And if what I sense about you is true, that you don't care if they find us and take us back to their miserable and maddening fortresses, then I don't care if you go back, if you go on your way. I won't follow you and won't abide by anything that will jeopardize us." Jabry stated firmly, huffing as he pulled some food he'd found along the way here out of his torn up cloak. Xeto was quiet, but nodded in agreement. "Fine." Lautmae growled. "We have no leader now. But don't come crying to me when you need my skills. I don't like the Gaolers either. I don't particularly want to go back to my cell in the Tangled Wood. However, I would've rather stayed in our camp with the shelter and fire and beginnings of something rather than be out in the open with nothing but what we can carry." He finished speaking with a huff, turning and lying down to sleep facing away from the other two, his injured leg stretched out as he fell asleep. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/177a8d92ac53edf216c71172e4437507/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png[/img][/url] I think Pinkerton is trying to kill these guys. Though actually they did really well today. Granted, it was still in the Woodland Path because they were all still technically at level 6 when they started. They're all now officially at level 7. Didn't write much because I don't have the time to today.[/center]
Day 7

Slimy Tusk

Roll 5: death streak ==> roll 1: heads: death streak

"It's clear you two have no respect for me." Lautmae grumbled as Xeto and Jabry settled down for the night by an Imperial skull partially buried in the ground and long ago bleached by the sun.

Xeto laid down, considering his statement for a moment. "We don't have much reason to. Sure, we agreed to let you lead, but Jabry and I clearly have different priorities than you."

"I'm not going to let the Gaolers lock me away again. And if what I sense about you is true, that you don't care if they find us and take us back to their miserable and maddening fortresses, then I don't care if you go back, if you go on your way. I won't follow you and won't abide by anything that will jeopardize us." Jabry stated firmly, huffing as he pulled some food he'd found along the way here out of his torn up cloak.

Xeto was quiet, but nodded in agreement.

"Fine." Lautmae growled. "We have no leader now. But don't come crying to me when you need my skills. I don't like the Gaolers either. I don't particularly want to go back to my cell in the Tangled Wood. However, I would've rather stayed in our camp with the shelter and fire and beginnings of something rather than be out in the open with nothing but what we can carry." He finished speaking with a huff, turning and lying down to sleep facing away from the other two, his injured leg stretched out as he fell asleep.

I think Pinkerton is trying to kill these guys. Though actually they did really well today. Granted, it was still in the Woodland Path because they were all still technically at level 6 when they started. They're all now officially at level 7.

Didn't write much because I don't have the time to today.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Break[/b] I will be unable to write and keep this properly updated until next Sunday. I'll still be collecting things from Pinkerton and tracking it in this post. I'll work through them retroactively after I'm back. [Item=fire flower][item=stone fertility statue][item=crocheted tadhop hat][item=fine filament][item=wisp bug][item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar] [/center]
Break

I will be unable to write and keep this properly updated until next Sunday. I'll still be collecting things from Pinkerton and tracking it in this post. I'll work through them retroactively after I'm back.

Fire Flower Stone Fertility Statue Crocheted Tadhop Hat Fine Filament Wisp Bug Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 8[/b] [item=fire flower] 10 battles [b]Ahead: Everybody dies[/b] The death seeker perched in a crooked tree, watching them. They were all asleep. The bird was silent as it took off back towards its master. A minute later, Ennachi emerged from some brush. He'd been following the bird, snuck away from Koh, knowing she'd try to stop him. The Gaolers had decided to release the Shade with this experiment. It was clear to him containing it wouldn't be enough anymore. If there wasn't enough room for the danger to be held, it would have to be destroyed. And that's what he was here to do. If Koh wouldn't destroy them, he would. Ennachi approached the sleeping dragons as quietly as possible. Xeto was the biggest and physically strongest, so she was his first target. She was normally a light sleeper, but being undernourished and exhausted, she wouldn't wake. Ennachi kept all his eyes open and watching the other two sleeping dragons as he pressed a paw against her chest, focusing on her breathing, keeping his mind on the gentle rise and fall of her scales as he adopted the same pattern in his own breaths. When he was ready, he dug his claws into her scales as he used his magic to pull the air out her lungs. This woke her, but it was far too late. He held on until he could no longer feel her heart beating. Ennachi felt no guilt. His purpose was to destroy the Shade. The only way to protect what wasn't already tainted by it was to destroy these infected dragons. The extreme and brief panic nearby made Jabry wake up suddenly. He had never been more scared. He couldn't move. He wanted to run, but his body just wouldn't move. When Ennachi began to approach, Jabry tried to scream, but couldn't make a sound. Why were his muscles all locked up? He had to get away. Xeto was dead and that Gaoler was after him now. He glared at Ennachi as a last resort, just barely able to sense his blood, Jabry tried desperately to keep it in his legs, to keep him from moving. And it worked, but only for a couple seconds. Jabry couldn't maintain it. He was very inexperienced with manipulating blood in a body he wasn't touching, let alone while in a panic and being unable to focus on using his powers. Luckily, he found himself able to move again and he bolted, but Ennachi was much angrier now. His anger took over and he gave up on stealth, giving chase. He was very much bigger than Jabry, stronger, and faster. Jabry didn't have a chance. He couldn't get far enough to take flight before Ennachi pounced, slamming Jabry to the ground in one swift crushing motion. The noise woke up Lautmae, but he didn't even try to escape. He knew he wouldn't make it and even if he did, he would be alone and his chances would've been slim alone in the Wasteland. He decided to beg for mercy, to be taken back to the Tangled Wood, but Ennachi's mind was made up. Containing the Shade was no longer the solution. Lautmae hardly fought back, trying to reason with Ennachi as he raised one of his very strong paws and slammed it down on Lautmae as hard as he could. Ennachi stayed for a couple more minutes until he was sure they were all dead. He had destroyed the Shade in them... but if he was to protect Sornieth, this was only the beginning. He regretted nothing as he walked off alone. His mind was set on saving the world by destroying everything corrupted by the Shade. [size=7][b]End[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/177a8d92ac53edf216c71172e4437507/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo8_500.png[/img][/url] DAMMIT The Scorched Forest killed both Jabry and Xeto within the first battle. I'm just... wow... they barely had a chance. Two bolt attacks from elements they were weak to and they were just gone. And then Lautmae had to go it alone. He was fighting very conservatively, but it wasn't enough. He died in battle 2. Xeto and Lautmae will be available for adoption for the 24 hours following this post's timestamp. They are free to anyone who wants them. If they are not adopted, they will be exalted. I had a lot of ideas and plans for Jabry and was the most attached to him, so he will be immediately moved to my not in lore tab and integrated into Nowhere Asylum after I've caught up with my drops. This marks the end of Abandoned in the Boneyard. I'm sad it didn't get the chance to really go anywhere, but I may revisit the concept another time. The story will be kept here, but the thread will converted to a new story, which will begin in the next post. To adopt Xeto or Lautmae, ping or PM me and I will set up a CR as soon as possible. First come, first served. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53178813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531789/53178813_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53180345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531804/53180345_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]To do:[/b] [item=stone fertility statue][item=crocheted tadhop hat][item=fine filament][item=wisp bug][item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][/center]
Day 8

Fire Flower

10 battles

Ahead: Everybody dies

The death seeker perched in a crooked tree, watching them.

They were all asleep. The bird was silent as it took off back towards its master.

A minute later, Ennachi emerged from some brush. He'd been following the bird, snuck away from Koh, knowing she'd try to stop him.

The Gaolers had decided to release the Shade with this experiment. It was clear to him containing it wouldn't be enough anymore. If there wasn't enough room for the danger to be held, it would have to be destroyed. And that's what he was here to do. If Koh wouldn't destroy them, he would.

Ennachi approached the sleeping dragons as quietly as possible.

Xeto was the biggest and physically strongest, so she was his first target. She was normally a light sleeper, but being undernourished and exhausted, she wouldn't wake.

Ennachi kept all his eyes open and watching the other two sleeping dragons as he pressed a paw against her chest, focusing on her breathing, keeping his mind on the gentle rise and fall of her scales as he adopted the same pattern in his own breaths. When he was ready, he dug his claws into her scales as he used his magic to pull the air out her lungs. This woke her, but it was far too late. He held on until he could no longer feel her heart beating. Ennachi felt no guilt. His purpose was to destroy the Shade. The only way to protect what wasn't already tainted by it was to destroy these infected dragons.

The extreme and brief panic nearby made Jabry wake up suddenly. He had never been more scared. He couldn't move. He wanted to run, but his body just wouldn't move. When Ennachi began to approach, Jabry tried to scream, but couldn't make a sound. Why were his muscles all locked up? He had to get away. Xeto was dead and that Gaoler was after him now.

He glared at Ennachi as a last resort, just barely able to sense his blood, Jabry tried desperately to keep it in his legs, to keep him from moving. And it worked, but only for a couple seconds. Jabry couldn't maintain it. He was very inexperienced with manipulating blood in a body he wasn't touching, let alone while in a panic and being unable to focus on using his powers.

Luckily, he found himself able to move again and he bolted, but Ennachi was much angrier now. His anger took over and he gave up on stealth, giving chase. He was very much bigger than Jabry, stronger, and faster. Jabry didn't have a chance. He couldn't get far enough to take flight before Ennachi pounced, slamming Jabry to the ground in one swift crushing motion.

The noise woke up Lautmae, but he didn't even try to escape. He knew he wouldn't make it and even if he did, he would be alone and his chances would've been slim alone in the Wasteland.

He decided to beg for mercy, to be taken back to the Tangled Wood, but Ennachi's mind was made up. Containing the Shade was no longer the solution. Lautmae hardly fought back, trying to reason with Ennachi as he raised one of his very strong paws and slammed it down on Lautmae as hard as he could.

Ennachi stayed for a couple more minutes until he was sure they were all dead. He had destroyed the Shade in them... but if he was to protect Sornieth, this was only the beginning.

He regretted nothing as he walked off alone. His mind was set on saving the world by destroying everything corrupted by the Shade.

End

DAMMIT

The Scorched Forest killed both Jabry and Xeto within the first battle. I'm just... wow... they barely had a chance. Two bolt attacks from elements they were weak to and they were just gone. And then Lautmae had to go it alone. He was fighting very conservatively, but it wasn't enough. He died in battle 2.

Xeto and Lautmae will be available for adoption for the 24 hours following this post's timestamp. They are free to anyone who wants them.

If they are not adopted, they will be exalted. I had a lot of ideas and plans for Jabry and was the most attached to him, so he will be immediately moved to my not in lore tab and integrated into Nowhere Asylum after I've caught up with my drops.

This marks the end of Abandoned in the Boneyard. I'm sad it didn't get the chance to really go anywhere, but I may revisit the concept another time. The story will be kept here, but the thread will converted to a new story, which will begin in the next post.

To adopt Xeto or Lautmae, ping or PM me and I will set up a CR as soon as possible. First come, first served.

53178813_350.png

53180345_350.png

To do:

Stone Fertility Statue Crocheted Tadhop Hat Fine Filament Wisp Bug Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 1[/b] [item=stone fertility statue] Roll 2: trinket [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53369643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533697/53369643_350.png[/img] [/url] A slim Wildclaw stood at the base of the Pillar of the World. He was grinning as he rocked his weight from his heels to his toes and back repeatedly. Today was the day! He was to meet three dragons here to begin their journey. He was to guide them on a tour through every single territory in Sornieth. Few dragons ever got to see the whole world, but he had, and now he was going to share the joys of travel with a small group of dragons who found his ads scattered around the world and decided to respond. He was a little surprised he had volunteers to go on the tour, but he wasn't going to deny them their desire to travel. It was what he'd wanted after all: a group to set out on a world tour with, he'd just expected to not get responses. He'd found that few clans were nomadic. Most dragons settled down in one place and never left unless absolutely necessary. He was beyond excited to meet others who liked the idea of constantly being on the move. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53640210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536403/53640210_350.png[/img] [/url] A shy Bogsneak cautiously approached the absolutely massive pillar, double checking the instructions on the ad to make sure she was approaching from the correct side. The pillar was so large it took literal days to walk around its whole circumference and many hours for even the fastest flyers to make it. She squinted as the sun shown down brightly, looking for a deep blue Wildclaw with grey wings and a stark white skeletal pattern across his body, just as the ad said. When she spotted him, she jumped slightly and froze in place for a few seconds. Taking a deep, she approached him, her fins down and showing her nervousness. "A-are you..." she glanced at the paper she was holding again, "Ydron?" The Wildclaw, Ydron, grinned wider and nodded, reaching out to shake the Bogsneak's hand, but she didn't return the gesture. Ydron just took it in stride though, and decided to ask who she was. "I've got three dragons who registered. Are you Zamirth?" He asked, having memorized the information provided in the registration. The Bogsneak, Zamirth, just nodded as she shifted to sit beside him in the shade of the pillar. She knew she'd likely be spending a long time with this tour group and decided it would be better for them to know her nickname. She always found her full name a bit long. "I'm Zamirth, yeah. But you can call me Zam." She said quietly, keeping mostly to herself. Ydron just nodded, letting her stay where she was. They'd have plenty of time to become friends once the tour started. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52882551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528826/52882551_350.png[/img] [/url] A Pearlcatcher with strangely shaped pupils and holding a gilded pearl in one of his arms confidently trotted towards the two a few minutes after Zam's arrival. "Ydron?" He asked loudly as he continued to trot forward. "You've got it!" Ydron yelled back. "Welcome! Just one more and we can get going." The Pearlcatcher stopped in front of them, his ears twitching as he turned his head slightly to get a better look at the Bogsneak sitting beside Ydron. After a few moments of his staring, Zamirth looked up and was startled by the new arrival. "And you are?" The Pearlcatcher asked with a smooth and even tone. "Zam." She replied quietly, looking away from him. "I'm Orodinth. I take it we'll be traveling together?" Orodinth didn't even need to move his eyes to see Ydron nodding thanks to his horizontal pupils granting a near 360° view. "Hey," Orodinth leaned in closer to Zam, reaching into his cloak, "you look kinda down. Can I interest you in this serum I've got here. Works like a-" He was cut off by a firm "no" from her and a glare that said she was not in the mood for a sales pitch. Orodinth stared at her for a few seconds before grumbling something to himself and backing off, moving to sit on the other side of Ydron. Normally, he would've pushed for a sale, but since they were going to be around each other for gods knew how long, he figured it would be better to build bridges as opposed to burning them with sales attempts. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53600284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536003/53600284_350.png[/img] [/url] "Nightfall!" Ydron called out as he saw a brightly colored Skydancer approach. When she reached them, she glared at him harshly. "How did you know my name?" She whispered angrily. "Your name is the last one on my list and you fit the description perfectly." He whispered back, smiling at her. Her gaze softened a little, but remained overall harsh as she accepted that he really was their tour guide and not someone sent to pursue her for all the bounties she'd successfully hunted. With a huff, she stepped aside and awaited word from their guide on what to do. No doubt they would set out soon. [url=https://arcturisrising.tumblr.com/tagged/bio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1e40c1592300454bd29046cab1b652b/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png[/img][/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d9e8171bfa443d0583a94fea29c0e06/tumblr_pv2rbk457s1u8t21ho1_540.jpg[/img] Artwork already! This is a portrait of Ydron to be fully cleaned up, colored, and shaded at a later date. It will be posted when it's done and then used to create a banner for the challenge. I would write about how excited I am to start this, which I am, and talk a bit more, but I am very tired. [b]To do:[/b] [item=crocheted tadhop hat][item=fine filament][item=wisp bug][item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][item=five-toed pilco][/center]
Day 1

Stone Fertility Statue

Roll 2: trinket

53369643_350.png

A slim Wildclaw stood at the base of the Pillar of the World. He was grinning as he rocked his weight from his heels to his toes and back repeatedly. Today was the day! He was to meet three dragons here to begin their journey. He was to guide them on a tour through every single territory in Sornieth. Few dragons ever got to see the whole world, but he had, and now he was going to share the joys of travel with a small group of dragons who found his ads scattered around the world and decided to respond.

He was a little surprised he had volunteers to go on the tour, but he wasn't going to deny them their desire to travel. It was what he'd wanted after all: a group to set out on a world tour with, he'd just expected to not get responses.

He'd found that few clans were nomadic. Most dragons settled down in one place and never left unless absolutely necessary. He was beyond excited to meet others who liked the idea of constantly being on the move.

53640210_350.png

A shy Bogsneak cautiously approached the absolutely massive pillar, double checking the instructions on the ad to make sure she was approaching from the correct side. The pillar was so large it took literal days to walk around its whole circumference and many hours for even the fastest flyers to make it.

She squinted as the sun shown down brightly, looking for a deep blue Wildclaw with grey wings and a stark white skeletal pattern across his body, just as the ad said. When she spotted him, she jumped slightly and froze in place for a few seconds.

Taking a deep, she approached him, her fins down and showing her nervousness. "A-are you..." she glanced at the paper she was holding again, "Ydron?"

The Wildclaw, Ydron, grinned wider and nodded, reaching out to shake the Bogsneak's hand, but she didn't return the gesture.

Ydron just took it in stride though, and decided to ask who she was. "I've got three dragons who registered. Are you Zamirth?" He asked, having memorized the information provided in the registration.

The Bogsneak, Zamirth, just nodded as she shifted to sit beside him in the shade of the pillar. She knew she'd likely be spending a long time with this tour group and decided it would be better for them to know her nickname. She always found her full name a bit long.

"I'm Zamirth, yeah. But you can call me Zam." She said quietly, keeping mostly to herself. Ydron just nodded, letting her stay where she was. They'd have plenty of time to become friends once the tour started.

52882551_350.png

A Pearlcatcher with strangely shaped pupils and holding a gilded pearl in one of his arms confidently trotted towards the two a few minutes after Zam's arrival.

"Ydron?" He asked loudly as he continued to trot forward. "You've got it!" Ydron yelled back. "Welcome! Just one more and we can get going."

The Pearlcatcher stopped in front of them, his ears twitching as he turned his head slightly to get a better look at the Bogsneak sitting beside Ydron. After a few moments of his staring, Zamirth looked up and was startled by the new arrival. "And you are?" The Pearlcatcher asked with a smooth and even tone.

"Zam." She replied quietly, looking away from him. "I'm Orodinth. I take it we'll be traveling together?" Orodinth didn't even need to move his eyes to see Ydron nodding thanks to his horizontal pupils granting a near 360° view.

"Hey," Orodinth leaned in closer to Zam, reaching into his cloak, "you look kinda down. Can I interest you in this serum I've got here. Works like a-"

He was cut off by a firm "no" from her and a glare that said she was not in the mood for a sales pitch. Orodinth stared at her for a few seconds before grumbling something to himself and backing off, moving to sit on the other side of Ydron.

Normally, he would've pushed for a sale, but since they were going to be around each other for gods knew how long, he figured it would be better to build bridges as opposed to burning them with sales attempts.

53600284_350.png

"Nightfall!" Ydron called out as he saw a brightly colored Skydancer approach. When she reached them, she glared at him harshly. "How did you know my name?" She whispered angrily.

"Your name is the last one on my list and you fit the description perfectly." He whispered back, smiling at her.

Her gaze softened a little, but remained overall harsh as she accepted that he really was their tour guide and not someone sent to pursue her for all the bounties she'd successfully hunted.

With a huff, she stepped aside and awaited word from their guide on what to do. No doubt they would set out soon.

tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png

tumblr_pv2rbk457s1u8t21ho1_540.jpg

Artwork already! This is a portrait of Ydron to be fully cleaned up, colored, and shaded at a later date. It will be posted when it's done and then used to create a banner for the challenge.

I would write about how excited I am to start this, which I am, and talk a bit more, but I am very tired.

To do:

Crocheted Tadhop Hat Fine Filament Wisp Bug Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar Five-toed Pilco
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 2[/b] [item=crocheted tadhop hat] More art Ydron stood tall as he stepped away from the group, clearing his throat as he spun back around and bowed. It was time to start their journey and time for him to deliver his speech. He began speaking as he stood up straight again. "Welcome to the Ends of Sornieth Tour. Your applications have been accepted. Together we will be going to every territory of the flights. I have brought provisions, but it won't last. Kinda hard to carry several months' worth of food, y'know? So, we will have to hunt. For the carnivores among us, my dear companion is with me," Ydron paused his speech to let a scorchpaw prowler climb forward from his back and drape her front paws over his shoulder. "This is Tyzu, she's been with me for many years and is a top notch hunter. Moving on, I don't have tents or any other sort of portable shelter. It was either that or the food and we shouldn't be straying very far from civilization. And if needed, we can always make our own portable shelters. Are we ready to go?" Ydron didn't even mention the waivers everyone had to sign. He wasn't responsible for injuries... or death while on the tour. It was on the individual tourists to look after themselves. He assumed everyone remembered it and moved on. After finishing his spiel, Tyzu jumped down to the ground and Ydron started walking beside the pillar, Tyzu in tow, and the others quickly following behind. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Farcturisrising.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fbio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1e40c1592300454bd29046cab1b652b/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png[/img][/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2686856cba737f02886bb5bcc8083f67/tumblr_pv2rbk457s1u8t21ho2_540.jpg[/img] And here's a portrait of Zamirth. Expect the story snippets to be short for a few posts. I'm behind by several days and need to catch up. [b]To do:[/b] [item=fine filament][item=wisp bug][item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][item=five-toed pilco][item=sharpened scythe][/center]
Day 2

Crocheted Tadhop Hat

More art

Ydron stood tall as he stepped away from the group, clearing his throat as he spun back around and bowed. It was time to start their journey and time for him to deliver his speech. He began speaking as he stood up straight again.

"Welcome to the Ends of Sornieth Tour. Your applications have been accepted. Together we will be going to every territory of the flights. I have brought provisions, but it won't last. Kinda hard to carry several months' worth of food, y'know? So, we will have to hunt. For the carnivores among us, my dear companion is with me,"

Ydron paused his speech to let a scorchpaw prowler climb forward from his back and drape her front paws over his shoulder.

"This is Tyzu, she's been with me for many years and is a top notch hunter. Moving on, I don't have tents or any other sort of portable shelter. It was either that or the food and we shouldn't be straying very far from civilization. And if needed, we can always make our own portable shelters. Are we ready to go?"

Ydron didn't even mention the waivers everyone had to sign. He wasn't responsible for injuries... or death while on the tour. It was on the individual tourists to look after themselves. He assumed everyone remembered it and moved on.

After finishing his spiel, Tyzu jumped down to the ground and Ydron started walking beside the pillar, Tyzu in tow, and the others quickly following behind.

tumblr_pv2rbk457s1u8t21ho2_540.jpg

And here's a portrait of Zamirth. Expect the story snippets to be short for a few posts. I'm behind by several days and need to catch up.

To do:

Fine Filament Wisp Bug Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar Five-toed Pilco Sharpened Scythe
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 3[/b] [item=fine filament] Roll 3: familiar = new tourist. "Welcome to the Pillar of the World! Long before us dragons came to be, all the gods rested within this massive structure, created after the first 8 gods defeated the Shade. They formed the Pillar as a shield for the whole planet just in case the Shade ever returned. As is plain to see, while still rather tall and sturdy, it's in ruins compared to what it was when it was created. The Pillar began to fall apart not long after the Arcanist came into existence and brought the Shade's attention back to Sornieth. When it attacked, the gods awoke again and led into the modern age. For centuries, dragons have questioned as to whether or not the Shade is still a threat and it still remains uncertain. In fact, it's becoming increasingly common for dragons to doubt these tales and question whether or not the Shade even existed. Nowadays, it is believed that the Earthshaker still lives here, under the Pillar." As Ydron finished his speech about the Pillar, a Coatl poked his head out of a large crack in the structure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53507693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535077/53507693_350.png[/img] [/url] "You forgot to mention that the abandoned Pillar makes for great housing for dragons." The Coatl hissed, making his way out of the crack. Ydron stopped upon hearing the voice, and the other dragons stopped when they saw him. "What are y'all up to?" The Coatl asked, landing on the ground below the entrance to his home. Nightfall glared intensely at the Coatl and was about to speak, but Orodinth beat her to it. "We're going on a world tour." He stated. "What are you up to?" "Nothing much," the Coatl sighed. "A world tour sounds great. It's been kinda lonely in that burrow... alone... mind if I join you?" "Of course you can come with us!" Ydron responded excitedly, the feathers on his head twitching to show just how excited he was. He happily turned around and kept walking, eager for the evening to come so they could rest for the night and he could get to know all his new friends. Meanwhile, Nightfall grabbed the Coatl by the tail and pulled him backwards. "Taitu," she growled, "what are you doing here?" The Coatl, Taitu, remained mostly calm, keeping his feathers lowered as he looked at her. "I was kicked out." He told her quietly. "Excuse me?" Nightfall whispered back. "It's true. There was a coup, most of the citizens disliked me anyway, so I took the hint and didn't fight the rebellion and didn't go back." "Wait... so that means..." "Yes, our deal is off. My soldiers won't protect you in Arcane territory anymore, but I won't stop you from hunting bounties on the citizens of the Empire. It also means I won't protect you from them." Nightfall smiled at this, her hostile approach melting away. She giggled to herself a little at the good news. It meant she had more opportunities for work. "I've left the whole Emperor thing behind me. We don't have to be friends, but I want to let the matter rest." Taitu said, starting to walk. They were falling behind the group. Nightfall considered this for a few moments, and then nodded in agreement. She would do her best to leave their history behind her and try to start fresh. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Farcturisrising.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fbio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1e40c1592300454bd29046cab1b652b/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png[/img][/url] I'm surprised we have a new tourist already, but hey, that's what the RNG said. I'm not going to complain about it. I'm looking forward to elaborating on Nightfall and Taitu's past together. [b]To do:[/b] [item=wisp bug][item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][item=five-toed pilco][item=sharpened scythe][item=refined highnoon vest][/center]
Day 3

Fine Filament

Roll 3: familiar = new tourist.

"Welcome to the Pillar of the World! Long before us dragons came to be, all the gods rested within this massive structure, created after the first 8 gods defeated the Shade. They formed the Pillar as a shield for the whole planet just in case the Shade ever returned. As is plain to see, while still rather tall and sturdy, it's in ruins compared to what it was when it was created. The Pillar began to fall apart not long after the Arcanist came into existence and brought the Shade's attention back to Sornieth. When it attacked, the gods awoke again and led into the modern age. For centuries, dragons have questioned as to whether or not the Shade is still a threat and it still remains uncertain. In fact, it's becoming increasingly common for dragons to doubt these tales and question whether or not the Shade even existed. Nowadays, it is believed that the Earthshaker still lives here, under the Pillar."

As Ydron finished his speech about the Pillar, a Coatl poked his head out of a large crack in the structure.

53507693_350.png

"You forgot to mention that the abandoned Pillar makes for great housing for dragons." The Coatl hissed, making his way out of the crack.

Ydron stopped upon hearing the voice, and the other dragons stopped when they saw him. "What are y'all up to?" The Coatl asked, landing on the ground below the entrance to his home.

Nightfall glared intensely at the Coatl and was about to speak, but Orodinth beat her to it. "We're going on a world tour." He stated. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing much," the Coatl sighed. "A world tour sounds great. It's been kinda lonely in that burrow... alone... mind if I join you?"

"Of course you can come with us!" Ydron responded excitedly, the feathers on his head twitching to show just how excited he was. He happily turned around and kept walking, eager for the evening to come so they could rest for the night and he could get to know all his new friends.

Meanwhile, Nightfall grabbed the Coatl by the tail and pulled him backwards. "Taitu," she growled, "what are you doing here?"

The Coatl, Taitu, remained mostly calm, keeping his feathers lowered as he looked at her. "I was kicked out." He told her quietly.

"Excuse me?" Nightfall whispered back.

"It's true. There was a coup, most of the citizens disliked me anyway, so I took the hint and didn't fight the rebellion and didn't go back."

"Wait... so that means..."

"Yes, our deal is off. My soldiers won't protect you in Arcane territory anymore, but I won't stop you from hunting bounties on the citizens of the Empire. It also means I won't protect you from them."

Nightfall smiled at this, her hostile approach melting away. She giggled to herself a little at the good news. It meant she had more opportunities for work.

"I've left the whole Emperor thing behind me. We don't have to be friends, but I want to let the matter rest." Taitu said, starting to walk. They were falling behind the group.

Nightfall considered this for a few moments, and then nodded in agreement. She would do her best to leave their history behind her and try to start fresh.

I'm surprised we have a new tourist already, but hey, that's what the RNG said. I'm not going to complain about it. I'm looking forward to elaborating on Nightfall and Taitu's past together.

To do:

Wisp Bug Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar Five-toed Pilco Sharpened Scythe Refined Highnoon Vest
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 4[/b] [item=wisp bug] 20 battles As night fell upon them, Ydron halted and turned around. "Alright everyone, we're stopping for tonight!" He called before settling down and rummaging through his supplies for food for everyone. "I don't have bedding, but we do have clothes we can use for blankets. Sorry about that, but like I said, it was that or the food. We'll gain camping supplies soon, I promise." He apologized as he passed the food around, then curled up in the dirt at the base of the Pillar. Tyzu climbed up to stretch out along the length of his back. Zamirth kept to herself initially, lying down away from the group, but it was a little chilly and she just wasn't very comfortable, so after a few minutes of consideration, came over and nudged Ydron, asking if she could sleep under his wing for warmth. Ydron had no issue with this, and shifted to accommodate her and drape one wing over most of her body. Orodinth tucked himself under his cape as well as he could nearby the two, keeping to himself. Nightfall stretched out across from Ydron and Zam, keeping one eye open. Even if the others were comfortable sleeping out in the open, she knew how bounty hunters were. She knew she had a target on her back and would not let herself sleep unprotected. "Hey," she whisper yelled towards Taitu, who had just curled into a warm ball of feathers, "can we change off shifts?" Taitu didn't move. He was too comfy to want to, so all expression was shown through his eyes peeking out from under one of his wings. "Are you concerned about something?" He asked. "I know there are dragons after me. That's what happens when you kill their friends... or family... or leaders... you know? I can't sleep safely out in the open like these others feel secure enough to." "Fair enough," Taitu took a deep breath, sighing as he exhaled, "just wake me up when you're ready for me to be on watch." Nightfall smiled at him, but it was a kind and thankful look. This brought a bit of a smile to Taitu's face as he tucked his head in and closed his eyes. Nightfall sat up and tightly gripped her necklace, picturing herself in her mind with dull camouflaged feathers. Once the tingling feeling of the spell taking effect faded, she let go and opened her eyes. When she glanced at her arm and saw beige all over it, she knew it had worked. She was creating an illusion. Disguising her bright colors made her feel safer. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Farcturisrising.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fbio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1e40c1592300454bd29046cab1b652b/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png[/img][/url] RNG chose Nightfall, Zamirth, and Orodinth to fight. Since they're all level 1, they're going to the Training Fields. Also, fun fact I didn't know until I put Zamirth on the team: Bogsneaks start with Anticipate instead of Scratch. 20 battles later and everyone is just about to cross over into level 4, but they're all technically still level 3. No super close calls, but I was still nervous at moments. [b]To do:[/b] [item=flameleg millipede][item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][item=five-toed pilco][item=sharpened scythe][item=refined highnoon vest][/center]
Day 4

Wisp Bug

20 battles

As night fell upon them, Ydron halted and turned around. "Alright everyone, we're stopping for tonight!" He called before settling down and rummaging through his supplies for food for everyone.

"I don't have bedding, but we do have clothes we can use for blankets. Sorry about that, but like I said, it was that or the food. We'll gain camping supplies soon, I promise." He apologized as he passed the food around, then curled up in the dirt at the base of the Pillar. Tyzu climbed up to stretch out along the length of his back.

Zamirth kept to herself initially, lying down away from the group, but it was a little chilly and she just wasn't very comfortable, so after a few minutes of consideration, came over and nudged Ydron, asking if she could sleep under his wing for warmth. Ydron had no issue with this, and shifted to accommodate her and drape one wing over most of her body.

Orodinth tucked himself under his cape as well as he could nearby the two, keeping to himself.

Nightfall stretched out across from Ydron and Zam, keeping one eye open. Even if the others were comfortable sleeping out in the open, she knew how bounty hunters were. She knew she had a target on her back and would not let herself sleep unprotected.

"Hey," she whisper yelled towards Taitu, who had just curled into a warm ball of feathers, "can we change off shifts?"

Taitu didn't move. He was too comfy to want to, so all expression was shown through his eyes peeking out from under one of his wings. "Are you concerned about something?" He asked.

"I know there are dragons after me. That's what happens when you kill their friends... or family... or leaders... you know? I can't sleep safely out in the open like these others feel secure enough to."

"Fair enough," Taitu took a deep breath, sighing as he exhaled, "just wake me up when you're ready for me to be on watch."

Nightfall smiled at him, but it was a kind and thankful look. This brought a bit of a smile to Taitu's face as he tucked his head in and closed his eyes.

Nightfall sat up and tightly gripped her necklace, picturing herself in her mind with dull camouflaged feathers. Once the tingling feeling of the spell taking effect faded, she let go and opened her eyes. When she glanced at her arm and saw beige all over it, she knew it had worked. She was creating an illusion. Disguising her bright colors made her feel safer.

RNG chose Nightfall, Zamirth, and Orodinth to fight. Since they're all level 1, they're going to the Training Fields. Also, fun fact I didn't know until I put Zamirth on the team: Bogsneaks start with Anticipate instead of Scratch.

20 battles later and everyone is just about to cross over into level 4, but they're all technically still level 3. No super close calls, but I was still nervous at moments.

To do:

Flameleg Millipede Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar Five-toed Pilco Sharpened Scythe Refined Highnoon Vest
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 5[/b] [item=flameleg millipede] 20 battles The journey continued through one of the burrows in the Pillar. Nightfall and Taitu had been taking turns looking out for anything bad overnight. Taitu was somewhat tired because of this, but Nightfall seemed fine. After everyone was awake, Ydron led them further along the Pillar until coming across a very large crack in its surface. He was guiding them through a tunnel in the structure. "Why are we in here? Is it a shortcut or something?" Zamirth asked, following directly behind Ydron. "Yes and no," Ydron started, glancing back at her for a second. "This will allow us to cut through part of the Pillar as opposed to going around it in the hot sunlight. So, it's faster and cooler, but more importantly, we have somewhere to visit." Ydron hopped out of the tunnel, spreading his wings to float down into the cavern the tunnel had led to. Zamirth stood at the edge in awe at the city before them. Everything was carved into the stone with lanterns hung everywhere, bathing the cavern in a gentle light. Ydron waved to her, encouraging her to glide down. She did so, and the rest of the group quickly followed. "Welcome to the Cavern of the World! Only accessible through tunnels, all this city's architecture was carved out of the cavern-like hollows left in the Pillar after the gods left and the Pillar began to crumble. The whole place is both a bustling city and monument to the Earth Flight's culture and history. We'll be staying here for the rest of today and into tomorrow morning before getting on the move again." As Ydron finished his speech about the city before them, Zamirth had a question. "How will you know what time it is when this has no sun or moon light?" "Good question, Zam. I'm keeping track of the time. So don't anyone worry. We're still on schedule and should be leaving on schedule. And, they change the lanterns from orange to blue when the sun sets, and blue to orange when it rises." Ydron grinned, pulling a pocketwatch out from under one of the folds in the collar of his cloak. "Any more questions?" He asked, putting it back. There seemed to be none, so he continued. "Alright then. You see that structure squeezed in near the ceiling there?" He pointed towards one of the rock carvings in the distance. "That's an inn. We'll be staying there tonight. I can cover the costs, but definitely won't argue if any of you want to pitch in. It's not the first inn I plan on us staying at on our journey. So, y'all can come with me or explore on your own. If you don't want to stick with me, just meet me there around sunset... sound good?" The consensus was that it sounded good, and so Ydron turned to face the city proper and began walking towards it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Farcturisrising.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fbio-banner][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1e40c1592300454bd29046cab1b652b/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo2_500.png[/img][/url] RNG picked Nightfall, Taitu, and Orodinth this time. Nightfall and Orodinth are at level 3, but Taitu is only at level 1. The average of those is level 2.3, which rounds to 2. We're staying in the Training Fields. Granted, all that was a little pointless right now because the highest level possible is 3 right now, which is still Training Fields, but the point is to show how this works. Nightfall and Orodinth are now at level 4 and Taitu is at level 3. [b]To do:[/b] [item=discipline][item=malachite agate][item=scholar][item=five-toed pilco][item=sharpened scythe][item=refined highnoon vest][/center]
Day 5

Flameleg Millipede

20 battles

The journey continued through one of the burrows in the Pillar. Nightfall and Taitu had been taking turns looking out for anything bad overnight. Taitu was somewhat tired because of this, but Nightfall seemed fine. After everyone was awake, Ydron led them further along the Pillar until coming across a very large crack in its surface.

He was guiding them through a tunnel in the structure. "Why are we in here? Is it a shortcut or something?" Zamirth asked, following directly behind Ydron. "Yes and no," Ydron started, glancing back at her for a second. "This will allow us to cut through part of the Pillar as opposed to going around it in the hot sunlight. So, it's faster and cooler, but more importantly, we have somewhere to visit."

Ydron hopped out of the tunnel, spreading his wings to float down into the cavern the tunnel had led to. Zamirth stood at the edge in awe at the city before them. Everything was carved into the stone with lanterns hung everywhere, bathing the cavern in a gentle light. Ydron waved to her, encouraging her to glide down. She did so, and the rest of the group quickly followed.

"Welcome to the Cavern of the World! Only accessible through tunnels, all this city's architecture was carved out of the cavern-like hollows left in the Pillar after the gods left and the Pillar began to crumble. The whole place is both a bustling city and monument to the Earth Flight's culture and history. We'll be staying here for the rest of today and into tomorrow morning before getting on the move again."

As Ydron finished his speech about the city before them, Zamirth had a question. "How will you know what time it is when this has no sun or moon light?"

"Good question, Zam. I'm keeping track of the time. So don't anyone worry. We're still on schedule and should be leaving on schedule. And, they change the lanterns from orange to blue when the sun sets, and blue to orange when it rises." Ydron grinned, pulling a pocketwatch out from under one of the folds in the collar of his cloak. "Any more questions?" He asked, putting it back.

There seemed to be none, so he continued. "Alright then. You see that structure squeezed in near the ceiling there?" He pointed towards one of the rock carvings in the distance. "That's an inn. We'll be staying there tonight. I can cover the costs, but definitely won't argue if any of you want to pitch in. It's not the first inn I plan on us staying at on our journey. So, y'all can come with me or explore on your own. If you don't want to stick with me, just meet me there around sunset... sound good?"

The consensus was that it sounded good, and so Ydron turned to face the city proper and began walking towards it.

RNG picked Nightfall, Taitu, and Orodinth this time. Nightfall and Orodinth are at level 3, but Taitu is only at level 1. The average of those is level 2.3, which rounds to 2. We're staying in the Training Fields. Granted, all that was a little pointless right now because the highest level possible is 3 right now, which is still Training Fields, but the point is to show how this works.

Nightfall and Orodinth are now at level 4 and Taitu is at level 3.

To do:

Discipline Malachite Agate Scholar Five-toed Pilco Sharpened Scythe Refined Highnoon Vest
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 3 4 5