Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | For 2019: Finish Lore + Art for Permas
1 2
Heya! One of my goals for 2019 is to finish lore for all my dragons and to create at least one artwork for all of them!! I don't know if I'm going to finish this by the end of 2019, but one can try XD
As of 3/25/2019, I have 242 dragons (160 active, 82 in den)

Here is my other project: Imperial Lineage Project

Here is my clan lore I have so far:
l0x0l Clan IskaRkan l0x0l
I like contradictions. Nocturnes are supposed to be dark because they're from the Tangled Wood but Rkan is in Valentine's Day colours. White or gray Coatls are considered bad omens but here we are.

Iska is a gentle soul who welcomes all into her clan without judgement. They have found pilgrims and refugees from across the seas whom were banished or not accepted in their homeland. Iska and Rkan are mediators and do not fight with other clans, it is not in their nature. If confronted, Iska is an empath who determines other's motives while Rkan is an illusionist and hides the clan from danger. If confronted by powerful negative forces, the progenitors and strong magic wielders will cast powerful protective magic while the adult Wildclaws, Coatls Ridgebacks and Imperials fight.
With those that seek help, Iska's rapier can purify them and Rkan will nurture and heal them. They have saved many souls. The clan loves to sing and dance day and night, and especially during intense weather patterns like whirlwinds and thunderstorms. If you are to seek the clan out, you can try climbing up to the highest pillar and meditate. When you hear the wind chiming with joy and laughter on a different vibrational level, you will find them.

Here are my tabs:
The Godheads (10)
The Ancient Ones (23)
The Ascended (10)
G2 Imperials (64)
G3 Imperials
G4 Imperials
G5+ Imperials
Fandragons

Hibernal Den:
G2 Imperials (23)
G3+ Imperials (23)
Sleeping Babies (36)

Heya! One of my goals for 2019 is to finish lore for all my dragons and to create at least one artwork for all of them!! I don't know if I'm going to finish this by the end of 2019, but one can try XD
As of 3/25/2019, I have 242 dragons (160 active, 82 in den)

Here is my other project: Imperial Lineage Project

Here is my clan lore I have so far:
l0x0l Clan IskaRkan l0x0l
I like contradictions. Nocturnes are supposed to be dark because they're from the Tangled Wood but Rkan is in Valentine's Day colours. White or gray Coatls are considered bad omens but here we are.

Iska is a gentle soul who welcomes all into her clan without judgement. They have found pilgrims and refugees from across the seas whom were banished or not accepted in their homeland. Iska and Rkan are mediators and do not fight with other clans, it is not in their nature. If confronted, Iska is an empath who determines other's motives while Rkan is an illusionist and hides the clan from danger. If confronted by powerful negative forces, the progenitors and strong magic wielders will cast powerful protective magic while the adult Wildclaws, Coatls Ridgebacks and Imperials fight.
With those that seek help, Iska's rapier can purify them and Rkan will nurture and heal them. They have saved many souls. The clan loves to sing and dance day and night, and especially during intense weather patterns like whirlwinds and thunderstorms. If you are to seek the clan out, you can try climbing up to the highest pillar and meditate. When you hear the wind chiming with joy and laughter on a different vibrational level, you will find them.

Here are my tabs:
The Godheads (10)
The Ancient Ones (23)
The Ascended (10)
G2 Imperials (64)
G3 Imperials
G4 Imperials
G5+ Imperials
Fandragons

Hibernal Den:
G2 Imperials (23)
G3+ Imperials (23)