Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~ Lucid's Goals, Projects & Coli Drops ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[color=saddlebrown]New eye vials! I don't have long to grind today but let's see if any drop. [b]Thunderhead Savanna Drops (Grinding for [color=lightcoral]King Quillrunner[/color][color=saddlebrown])[/b] [item=vista: thunderhead savanna] [item=fiery might fragment] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=dented iron boots] [item=Pathfinder's threads] [item=bubbly bisque bustle] [item=bubbly bisque gloves] [item=dire vulture] [item=dire vulture] [item=dire vulture] [item=falconclaw warrior] [item=condorwing champion] [item=dustfeather sphinx] [item=grassland skira] [item=raptorik wanderer] [item=raptorik wanderer] [item=roundhorn rager] [item=roundhorn rager] [item=vial of hypnotic sight]
New eye vials! I don't have long to grind today but let's see if any drop.

Thunderhead Savanna Drops (Grinding for King Quillrunner)
Vista: Thunderhead Savanna Fiery Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Dented Iron Boots Bubbly Bisque Bustle Bubbly Bisque Gloves Dire Vulture Dire Vulture Dire Vulture Falconclaw Warrior Condorwing Champion Dustfeather Sphinx Grassland Skira Raptorik Wanderer Raptorik Wanderer Roundhorn Rager Roundhorn Rager Vial of Hypnotic Sight
[color=saddlebrown]The price of eggs has gone up since the new vials came out so I sold my hoard of them from NotN, I'm back up to 10k gems now (I dipped down to 6000 after buying extra Wildclaw scrolls). I've got more time to grind today so I hope I get lots of vials. [b]Thunderhead Savanna Drops (Grinding for [color=lightcoral]King Quillrunner[/color][color=saddlebrown])[/b] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=dented iron gauntlets] [item=crimson rogue cape] [item=bubbly bisque bustle] [item=bubbly bisque spats] [item=bubbly bisque tailtaille] [item=unburdened billy] [item=roundhorn rager] [item=wintermane minstrel] [item=falconclaw warrior] [item=flesh forager] [item=ampelope] [item=king quillrunner] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x2[/size] [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] [color=saddlebrown]A King Quillrunner finally dropped, think I'll move to a different venue now as the Savanna doesn't seem like a great place to farm vials. [b]Waterway Drops (Grinding for [color=lightcoral]Vials of Hypnotic Sight[/color][color=saddlebrown])[/b] [Item=rock slash] [item=charged might fragment] [item=charged might fragment] [item=frozen might fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=copper steampunk spats] [item=teardrop citrine earrings] [item=shale thresher] [item=scaleside noggle] [item=greater sandstrike] [item=greater sandstrike] [item=brown river flight] [item=sunset lasher] [item=sunset lasher] [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [size=2][color=saddlebrown]x4
The price of eggs has gone up since the new vials came out so I sold my hoard of them from NotN, I'm back up to 10k gems now (I dipped down to 6000 after buying extra Wildclaw scrolls).

I've got more time to grind today so I hope I get lots of vials.

Thunderhead Savanna Drops (Grinding for King Quillrunner)
Charged Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Dented Iron Gauntlets Crimson Rogue Cape Bubbly Bisque Bustle Bubbly Bisque Spats Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille Unburdened Billy Roundhorn Rager Wintermane Minstrel Falconclaw Warrior Flesh Forager Ampelope King Quillrunner Vial of Hypnotic Sight x2
Edit: A King Quillrunner finally dropped, think I'll move to a different venue now as the Savanna doesn't seem like a great place to farm vials.

Waterway Drops (Grinding for Vials of Hypnotic Sight)
Rock Slash Charged Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Copper Steampunk Spats Teardrop Citrine Earrings Shale Thresher Scaleside Noggle Greater Sandstrike Greater Sandstrike Brown River Flight Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Vial of Hypnotic Sight x4
[color=saddlebrown]Just finished recording and exalting all of the dragons I'd hoarded for our profit push; I made about 850k treasure profit altogether after subtracting how much I paid for the fodder. I've got a bunch of unleveled dragons in my HD too so I'm gonna level and exalt some of those today. [b]Ghostlight Ruins Drops (Leveling Fodder)[/b] [item=bright bolt] [item=frigid bolt] [item=lux spectre] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][color=saddlebrown][size=2]x2[item=messengers scroll][color=saddlebrown][size=2]x30[/size] [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] [color=saddlebrown]I've leveled and exalted 10 more dragons. I've just found a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2648266/6#post_38261793][color=lightcoral][u]Coliseum Scavenger Hunt[/u][/color][/url] [color=saddlebrown] for Mistral Jamboree with really cute badges so I'll be recording my drops there rather than here for a while. [color=lightcoral]Edit2:[/color] [color=saddlebrown]I got an Unhatched Earth Egg from the Training Fields while doing the scavenger hunt!
Just finished recording and exalting all of the dragons I'd hoarded for our profit push; I made about 850k treasure profit altogether after subtracting how much I paid for the fodder. I've got a bunch of unleveled dragons in my HD too so I'm gonna level and exalt some of those today.

Ghostlight Ruins Drops (Leveling Fodder)
Bright Bolt Frigid Bolt Lux Spectre Vial of Hypnotic Sight x2x30

Edit: I've leveled and exalted 10 more dragons. I've just found a Coliseum Scavenger Hunt for Mistral Jamboree with really cute badges so I'll be recording my drops there rather than here for a while.

Edit2: I got an Unhatched Earth Egg from the Training Fields while doing the scavenger hunt!
[color=saddlebrown]I'm currently still doing Wind's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2648266/6#post_38261793][color=lightcoral][u]Coliseum Scavenger Hunt[/u][/color][/url], it's pretty fun and the badges (made by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/331720][color=lightcoral]arinyl[/color][/url][color=saddlebrown]) are adorable, here are the ones I've earned so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pf4WJ68.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2oFAv7.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/91ZauWi.gif[/img] I'm aiming to get all of them. I've also just had some pink wing silks drop whilst in the Crystal Pools trying to get Moonstones for the scavenger hunt: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tbNnUBe.png[/img] Really happy about that, I always need pink wing silks. [emoji=familiar heart] I'm not doing very well with my savings goal, I keep buying new gen one projects. D: I have got lots of stuff to put on the AH though, I'll try to do that tomorrow.
I'm currently still doing Wind's Coliseum Scavenger Hunt, it's pretty fun and the badges (made by arinyl) are adorable, here are the ones I've earned so far:
Pf4WJ68.gif R2oFAv7.gif 91ZauWi.gif
I'm aiming to get all of them. I've also just had some pink wing silks drop whilst in the Crystal Pools trying to get Moonstones for the scavenger hunt:
tbNnUBe.png
Really happy about that, I always need pink wing silks.

I'm not doing very well with my savings goal, I keep buying new gen one projects. D: I have got lots of stuff to put on the AH though, I'll try to do that tomorrow.
[color=saddlebrown]I've finished the scavenger hunt, I'm probably just gonna be leveling/exalting fodder today (will edit this post with any notable drops I get) and AH flipping. [b]Ghostlight Ruins Drops (Leveling Fodder)[/b] [Item=wind streaks chest] [item=fossilize] [item=dark bolt] [item=blinding slash] [item=pronghorn stomper] [item=longneck medium] [item=longneck medium] [item=carrioncorn] [item=aer phantom] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x1[item=messengers scroll][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x49[/size]
I've finished the scavenger hunt, I'm probably just gonna be leveling/exalting fodder today (will edit this post with any notable drops I get) and AH flipping.

Wind Streaks Chest Fossilize Dark Bolt Blinding Slash Pronghorn Stomper Longneck Medium Longneck Medium Carrioncorn Aer Phantom
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1x49
[color=saddlebrown]I earned some pretty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43492889][color=lightcoral][u]badges[/u][/color][/url] by donating food to Nature's food bank today. I'm pretty addicted to collecting badges at the moment for some reason lol, a lot of them are just so pretty. My vault is still full of food from all of the coli grinding I've been doing lately, I've always liked to keep a stack of everything but my food section is 57 pages long now and it's getting out of hand. I need to list some of it on the AH at some point. [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] RNG seems to really like me lately- just had an Eliminate drop (screenshot taken on phone so not great quality): [img]https://i.imgur.com/KJMKCA9.png[/img] [b]Ghostlight Ruins Drops (Leveling Fodder)[/b] [item=mistral bells chest] [item=wind streaks chest] [item=eliminate] [item=drown] [item=pronghorn stomper] [item=lux spectre] [item=tatterwing carcass] [item=messengers scroll][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x68[/size]
I earned some pretty badges by donating food to Nature's food bank today. I'm pretty addicted to collecting badges at the moment for some reason lol, a lot of them are just so pretty.

My vault is still full of food from all of the coli grinding I've been doing lately, I've always liked to keep a stack of everything but my food section is 57 pages long now and it's getting out of hand. I need to list some of it on the AH at some point.

Edit: RNG seems to really like me lately- just had an Eliminate drop (screenshot taken on phone so not great quality):
KJMKCA9.png

Mistral Bells Chest Wind Streaks Chest Eliminate Drown Pronghorn Stomper Lux Spectre Tatterwing Carcass x68
[color=saddlebrown]I made 1500 gems last night by selling one of my old accents- I'm back up to 13000 gems now. I'm just 7k away from my 20k goal, as soon as I've reached that I think I'll start saving to work on some of my gen one projects again. [emoji=rainbow star 2] [b]Ghostlight Ruins Drops (Leveling Fodder)[/b] [item=vista: ghostlight ruins] [item=envenom] [item=hydro bolt] [item=zephyr bolt] [item=freezing slash] [item=shatterbone vulture] [item=wraith hound] [item=wraith hound] [item=wraith hound] [item=wendigo] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x1[item=messengers scroll][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x112[/size]
I made 1500 gems last night by selling one of my old accents- I'm back up to 13000 gems now. I'm just 7k away from my 20k goal, as soon as I've reached that I think I'll start saving to work on some of my gen one projects again.

Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Envenom Hydro Bolt Zephyr Bolt Freezing Slash Shatterbone Vulture Wraith Hound Wraith Hound Wraith Hound
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1x112
I kinda got sucked into Neopets for a month or so lol, now I've got a lot of catching up to do here. I'm currently leveling some fodder to store for Nature's upcoming festival push. I've leveled 22 level tens so far (idk why I'm leveling all the way to 10 again, I guess it's just easier to see how many levels I have altogether that way).

Because I wasn't really playing for a while I haven't been spending, thanks to some auctions selling I'm back up to 15000 gems and I've saved 7.5 mil for lair expansions.
I kinda got sucked into Neopets for a month or so lol, now I've got a lot of catching up to do here. I'm currently leveling some fodder to store for Nature's upcoming festival push. I've leveled 22 level tens so far (idk why I'm leveling all the way to 10 again, I guess it's just easier to see how many levels I have altogether that way).

Because I wasn't really playing for a while I haven't been spending, thanks to some auctions selling I'm back up to 15000 gems and I've saved 7.5 mil for lair expansions.
[color=saddlebrown]Had an egg drop whilst leveling up fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins today! Idk why it always seems to be Earth eggs that drop for me but I'm definitely not complaining, an egg's an egg. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YNhdvN5.png[/img]
Had an egg drop whilst leveling up fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins today! Idk why it always seems to be Earth eggs that drop for me but I'm definitely not complaining, an egg's an egg.
YNhdvN5.png
[color=saddlebrown]I've finished exalting and recording the dragons I was hoarding for our festival push. I've exalted 580 levels and made an estimated 560,881 treasure (I subtracted the amount I spent on the fodder but just estimated them all to be 6k each as I couldn't remember what I paid for them but knew it was under 6k. So the total profit is probably more than that). I'm gonna try to get to 1000 levels by the end of the week, and hope to make a lot of treasure so I can expand my lair as many times as possible during the festival. [emoji=rose size=1]
I've finished exalting and recording the dragons I was hoarding for our festival push. I've exalted 580 levels and made an estimated 560,881 treasure (I subtracted the amount I spent on the fodder but just estimated them all to be 6k each as I couldn't remember what I paid for them but knew it was under 6k. So the total profit is probably more than that).

I'm gonna try to get to 1000 levels by the end of the week, and hope to make a lot of treasure so I can expand my lair as many times as possible during the festival.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13