Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Skit’s Scattering Scales~
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48504292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485043/48504292_350.png[/img] [/url][size=7][size=7][color=#36df32]S[/color][color=#5adc38]k[/color][color=#7dda3f]i[/color][color=#a1d745]t[/color][color=#93cb6a]’[/color][color=#85be8e]s[/color] [color=#3e8179]S[/color][color=#1b626f]c[/color][color=#2c7996]a[/color][color=#3e91bc]t[/color][color=#4fa8e3]t[/color][color=#3e74cf]e[/color][color=#2d3fba]r[/color][color=#3f3ebe]i[/color][color=#513dc3]n[/color][color=#633cc7]g[/color] [color=#5c2392]S[/color][color=#581677]c[/color][color=#6a409f]a[/color][color=#7c69c6]l[/color][color=#9a89d2]e[/color][color=#b9aadf]s[/color][color=#d7caeb]~[/color]

48504292_350.png
Skits Scattering Scales~
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[center][size=6][size=6][color=#ff0000]T[/color][color=#ff3900]h[/color][color=#ff7100]e[/color] [color=#ffa900]G[/color][color=#ffd100]o[/color][color=#fff800]d[/color] [color=#8bff00]o[/color][color=#46ff04]f[/color] [color=#00ff51]R[/color][color=#00ff9a]a[/color][color=#00ffc1]n[/color][color=#00ffe8]d[/color][color=#00ddff]o[/color][color=#008fff]m[/color][color=#0040ff]n[/color][color=#1920ff]e[/color][color=#3100ff]s[/color][color=#4d00ff]s[/color][color=#6900ff],[/color] [color=#b800ff]S[/color][color=#dc00f6]k[/color][color=#ff00ec]i[/color][color=#ff00c5]t[/color][color=#ff009d]~[/color] [/size][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48504292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485043/48504292_350.png[/img] [/url] Skit is a cute god born in a tiny hatchling’s body. He was born the god of Randomness~ He seeks to be completely random but beautiful at the same time. Skit’s Scales often change color at random. He is overly joyful and extremely bubbly most of the time but his mood can swing randomly and rapidly, so don’t try to make this lil bugger angry!
The God of Randomness, Skit~

48504292_350.png

Skit is a cute god born in a tiny hatchling’s body. He was born the god of Randomness~ He seeks to be completely random but beautiful at the same time. Skit’s Scales often change color at random. He is overly joyful and extremely bubbly most of the time but his mood can swing randomly and rapidly, so don’t try to make this lil bugger angry!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Skits Goal~

Skit’s Goal is simple and completely weird and complicated at the same time! Skit seeks to have a completely xyz color pattern that is mostly unique and gorgeous. This color palette also has to be strange to fit his powers! He wants to look as random and beautiful on the outside just like he is on the inside!
Skits Goal~

Skit’s Goal is simple and completely weird and complicated at the same time! Skit seeks to have a completely xyz color pattern that is mostly unique and gorgeous. This color palette also has to be strange to fit his powers! He wants to look as random and beautiful on the outside just like he is on the inside!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[center][size=6][size=6][color=#42bcff]S[/color][color=#5dbce2]k[/color][color=#78bcc5]i[/color][color=#93bca8]t[/color][color=#aebb8c]’[/color][color=#c9bb6f]s[/color] [color=#ffbb35]P[/color][color=#e1c041]r[/color][color=#c2c54d]e[/color][color=#a4ca59]v[/color][color=#86d064]i[/color][color=#68d570]o[/color][color=#49da7c]u[/color][color=#2bdf88]s[/color] [color=#67c7a9]a[/color][color=#86bbba]n[/color][color=#a4afcb]d[/color] [color=#e097ec]C[/color][color=#e191da]u[/color][color=#e18bc8]r[/color][color=#e285b6]r[/color][color=#e37fa3]e[/color][color=#e47991]n[/color][color=#e4737f]t[/color] [color=#d37380]C[/color][color=#c07a92]o[/color][color=#ae80a5]l[/color][color=#9c87b8]o[/color][color=#8a8dcb]r[/color][color=#7794dd]s[/color][color=#659af0]~[/color][/size][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48504292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485043/48504292_350.png[/img] [/url] Current Skit! Colors: Blush/Stone/Tangerine Past colorations! None yet!
Skits Previous and Current Colors~

48504292_350.png

Current Skit!
Colors: Blush/Stone/Tangerine

Past colorations!
None yet!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[center][size=6][size=6][color=#6ad607]D[/color][color=#608b69]o[/color][color=#5540cb]n[/color][color=#8831b4]a[/color][color=#ba239d]t[/color][color=#ed1486]i[/color][color=#e67868]o[/color][color=#dfdb4a]n[/color][color=#ce9f8e]s[/color][color=#bd63d2]~[/color] [/size][/size] Skit can’t do this on his own! He will need help being able to change his scale colors with the help of you all! Any gift that is items, treasure, gems, or even a Tri-Color scatterscroll itself will help tremendously! Together we can all help meet Skit’s Goal! He would also appreciate a permababy Scroll to continue his randomness! [quote=Donators~] Don’t see your name here yet? Well get to donating and you’ll be featured here for helping Skit out! [/quote]
Donations~

Skit can’t do this on his own! He will need help being able to change his scale colors with the help of you all!

Any gift that is items, treasure, gems, or even a Tri-Color scatterscroll itself will help tremendously! Together we can all help meet Skit’s Goal!

He would also appreciate a permababy Scroll to continue his randomness!
Donators~ wrote:
Don’t see your name here yet? Well get to donating and you’ll be featured here for helping Skit out!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[center][size=6][size=6][color=#e79f78]P[/color][color=#df997d]i[/color][color=#d89483]n[/color][color=#d08e88]g[/color][color=#c8898d]l[/color][color=#c08392]i[/color][color=#b97d98]s[/color][color=#b1789d]t[/color][color=#a972a2]~[/color] [/size][/size] [quote=general] @LemonsSharks @Kingman @Suffer @Riafire11 @Mayanaz @FallenRibbons [/quote] [quote=Final Scatter!][/quote] [quote=Donator gift time!][/quote] [quote=New Additions to thread][/quote]
Pinglist~

Final Scatter! wrote:
Donator gift time! wrote:
New Additions to thread wrote:
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Other Stuff~
Other Stuff~
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Other Stuff~
Other Stuff~
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Were Open now! Let the fun begin!
Were Open now! Let the fun begin!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@Suffer @piethon @Foalana @Kingman @LemonsSharks

OwO a new little quest for me! I’ll also be writing lore so that’s fun!
@Suffer @piethon @Foalana @Kingman @LemonsSharks

OwO a new little quest for me! I’ll also be writing lore so that’s fun!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 3