Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GALA]Crystalline Coloring Contest-Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@LaWombat
Hello! I have a question about posting images! Normally I use discord as a way to post images here on Flight Rising, would it be okay if I did that?
@LaWombat
Hello! I have a question about posting images! Normally I use discord as a way to post images here on Flight Rising, would it be okay if I did that?
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@dransnake

Of course!
@dransnake

Of course!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat
Just a suggestion, but you could add medibang paint to the free programs list in resources! That's the one I personally use :)

I also think that Autodesk Sketchbook is free now as well.
@LaWombat
Just a suggestion, but you could add medibang paint to the free programs list in resources! That's the one I personally use :)

I also think that Autodesk Sketchbook is free now as well.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@LaWombat FireAlpaca's also a good option! Now, can you hear my hand screaming in pain in the distance? (Also, for when I finish the other pieces, should I make a new one, or just edit this?) [center][url=https://imgur.com/a/NYNo1cB]Full Size Album[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LlAsGTV.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=356023&tab=dragon&did=37915830] Claire,[/url] my progen is the inspiration of the above image, mostly something of her lore, where she travels from Ice after receiving her calling to start up our Wind clan, because in my headcanon, the eye color will change, signifying where they're being sent to. I'm not quite sure if this would classify for Cold Camouflage, since it's in the forest, but ehhh?
@LaWombat

FireAlpaca's also a good option! Now, can you hear my hand screaming in pain in the distance? (Also, for when I finish the other pieces, should I make a new one, or just edit this?)
Full Size Album
LlAsGTV.png

Claire,
my progen is the inspiration of the above image, mostly something of her lore, where she travels from Ice after receiving her calling to start up our Wind clan, because in my headcanon, the eye color will change, signifying where they're being sent to.
I'm not quite sure if this would classify for Cold Camouflage, since it's in the forest, but ehhh?
[center]@lawombat here's my first entry! i don't believe it fits any of the themes, but it was so cute for one of my nocts, i had to color it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371322547654098947/536782526119936000/coloringpage2.png[/img] (are we allowed to add these to bios with proper credit? o: )[/center]
@lawombat
here's my first entry! i don't believe it fits any of the themes, but it was so cute for one of my nocts, i had to color it!
coloringpage2.png

(are we allowed to add these to bios with proper credit? o: )
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@VariantLoki
Added! Thank you for the suggestions. I haven't used any free ones myself aside from Gimp, so I wasn't certain what might have been credible or not. nn

@Infinity14
Entry recorded! When you submit more entries, just make a new post, as I believe it won't ping me a second time in the same post. Also added FireAlpaca to resources, thanks!
It certainly classifies as Cold Camouflage. While it has a specified theme, it's up to you how you interpret it. The tundra could always dive into a nearby snowpile if it wants true camouflage in the forest. xD

@felinekind
Entry recorded, thank you!
None of the entries have to fit any of the themes, so it's all good! I had anticipated that folks might use some to recreate their own personal dragons, so it's exciting to see that was true. I will have to contact the other artists if they are alright with their line art being used in Bios, but for the ones I made, it's perfectly alright with me! Which would include the Happy Snow that you colored, along with Spiral Scarf, and Snowball Flight.
@VariantLoki
Added! Thank you for the suggestions. I haven't used any free ones myself aside from Gimp, so I wasn't certain what might have been credible or not. nn

@Infinity14
Entry recorded! When you submit more entries, just make a new post, as I believe it won't ping me a second time in the same post. Also added FireAlpaca to resources, thanks!
It certainly classifies as Cold Camouflage. While it has a specified theme, it's up to you how you interpret it. The tundra could always dive into a nearby snowpile if it wants true camouflage in the forest. xD

@felinekind
Entry recorded, thank you!
None of the entries have to fit any of the themes, so it's all good! I had anticipated that folks might use some to recreate their own personal dragons, so it's exciting to see that was true. I will have to contact the other artists if they are alright with their line art being used in Bios, but for the ones I made, it's perfectly alright with me! Which would include the Happy Snow that you colored, along with Spiral Scarf, and Snowball Flight.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
[b]To everyone else participating in this contest, Remember to get up and stretch every once in awhile! Stretch your back! Relax your wrists! Rest your eyes! Make sure to eat and drink![/b] @LaWombat I may or may not have spent far too much time on this one entry, woops. I just got really inspired with this lineart. I've been in a deep art block for the longest time, and just recently got out of it when I made an accent entry for crystaline gala. And when I get inspired, I get /IN THE ZONE/. I colored it to look like my progen (With a few artistic liberties with the genes) I made to fit the Blood-moon category, but given the dragons fiery eyes and colors, I'd say he more fits the Ice-Burner category. (Cause you know... literally burning the ice. lol) Also, after the contest is over would it be okay if I displayed the image in my progens bio? With proper credit to the lineart maker of course. [b]Full size link[/b]: https://sta.sh/0ahjapcvgv8 (I hope that link works. I haven't use DA in years) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/92e0ad44-f976-4653-996f-88d1ede4c793/dcxmn4m-7453deba-81ca-47f6-9536-dd8fd241a2b6.png/v1/fill/w_719,h_1112,strp/return_home_1200px_by_agentlaufeyson_dcxmn4m-pre.png[/img]
To everyone else participating in this contest, Remember to get up and stretch every once in awhile! Stretch your back! Relax your wrists! Rest your eyes! Make sure to eat and drink!

@LaWombat
I may or may not have spent far too much time on this one entry, woops. I just got really inspired with this lineart. I've been in a deep art block for the longest time, and just recently got out of it when I made an accent entry for crystaline gala. And when I get inspired, I get /IN THE ZONE/.

I colored it to look like my progen (With a few artistic liberties with the genes)
I made to fit the Blood-moon category, but given the dragons fiery eyes and colors, I'd say he more fits the Ice-Burner category. (Cause you know... literally burning the ice. lol)

Also, after the contest is over would it be okay if I displayed the image in my progens bio? With proper credit to the lineart maker of course.

Full size link: https://sta.sh/0ahjapcvgv8 (I hope that link works. I haven't use DA in years)
return_home_1200px_by_agentlaufeyson_dcxmn4m-pre.png
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@LaWombat People are completely free to use my lineart in bios or anything : )
@LaWombat People are completely free to use my lineart in bios or anything : )
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@VariantLoki

Okay, I was going to do my tundra progen on that base, but holy heck that looks amazing. I will never be able to beat your coloring job on these lines. (or at least not during the next month)
@VariantLoki

Okay, I was going to do my tundra progen on that base, but holy heck that looks amazing. I will never be able to beat your coloring job on these lines. (or at least not during the next month)
z9bVpPy.png
Looks incredible @/VariantLoki !!

@lilystar6
Don't let it discourage you from trying!! ^-^
Just remember to try your best and have fun : )
Looks incredible @/VariantLoki !!

@lilystar6
Don't let it discourage you from trying!! ^-^
Just remember to try your best and have fun : )
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21