Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GALA]Crystalline Coloring Contest-Done!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@MistyGold
psst, don't tell anyone, but you were one of the people I originally nominated to place as a winner owo" sorry you didn't end up getting picked ;w; hope you enjoyed anyways!

And to everyone who participated:
Y'all need to stop being so talented like, do you even know how hard it was to pick winners??? How y'all managed to pop out so much good art in like, a week, is beyond me smh
@MistyGold
psst, don't tell anyone, but you were one of the people I originally nominated to place as a winner owo" sorry you didn't end up getting picked ;w; hope you enjoyed anyways!

And to everyone who participated:
Y'all need to stop being so talented like, do you even know how hard it was to pick winners??? How y'all managed to pop out so much good art in like, a week, is beyond me smh
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
There may be a slight delay in the prize giving, as I believe @Gurrero may not have been on this weekend, but I am pinging again just to ensure that the ping wasn't missed. [emoji=guardian happy]
There may be a slight delay in the prize giving, as I believe @Gurrero may not have been on this weekend, but I am pinging again just to ensure that the ping wasn't missed.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat !!!!! I'm so terribly sorry I was out of town for the majority of the weekend!!! Thank you so so much! Thank you for hosting such a fun event and thank you to all the artists for their awesome lineart [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] 1. Starry Night
@LaWombat

!!!!! I'm so terribly sorry I was out of town for the majority of the weekend!!!

Thank you so so much! Thank you for hosting such a fun event and thank you to all the artists for their awesome lineart

1. Starry Night
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero
It's alright! Some users don't play on the weekend, and I figured you just had something going on.

Time to start handing out prizes! nn
@Gurrero
It's alright! Some users don't play on the weekend, and I figured you just had something going on.

Time to start handing out prizes! nn
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21