Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [100HC] One Hundred Stars in the Sky
1 2 3
@Silverlia added to the pinglist! I'd be happy with any of them, as long as you dont mind waiting a little bit! The dragon is all up to you though- I LOVE lore dragons.
@Silverlia added to the pinglist! I'd be happy with any of them, as long as you dont mind waiting a little bit! The dragon is all up to you though- I LOVE lore dragons.
ErMvEQA.png
@Tempestral Thanks! Your lore's brilliant! I don't mind too much about waiting. :) I have nearly all my permas' lore thought out.
@Tempestral Thanks! Your lore's brilliant! I don't mind too much about waiting. :) I have nearly all my permas' lore thought out.
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
@Temperstral My boyo Venerated would like to help out!
@Temperstral My boyo Venerated would like to help out!
@Temperstral i love your matriarch! can you add me to the hatchling pinglist please? i'll be happy to give some of your dergs a home! :>
@Temperstral i love your matriarch! can you add me to the hatchling pinglist please? i'll be happy to give some of your dergs a home! :>
lKbEdUQ.png
@Silverlia Ok, I've added your boy to the queue!! I'm so excited!

@Kintoro Ok! I added him to the queue- he's stunning owo

@Shoespsycho I'm sure they'd find a happy home with you! Added to the pinglist!
@Silverlia Ok, I've added your boy to the queue!! I'm so excited!

@Kintoro Ok! I added him to the queue- he's stunning owo

@Shoespsycho I'm sure they'd find a happy home with you! Added to the pinglist!
ErMvEQA.png
Thanks! Can't type too much, my cat has stolen one of my two hands. ;-;
Thanks! Can't type too much, my cat has stolen one of my two hands. ;-;
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ebc0/f/2016/277/6/f/arcane_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3l.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=timesnewroman][size=7]I G N I T E D[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=2]Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.[/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman][size=4]"C[/size][size=3]as!" Gravitas' yell had frightened the guardian at first, until she realized he sounded not scared or worried, but excited. He had spent nearly all of his time watching over their three little eggs, cheering them on and ready to welcome them into this big beautiful world. It must be time, she thought to herself as she made her way towards the nest. As it came into sight, she could tell she was right- she could see one of the eggs rocking back and forth, as if the dragon inside was eager to come out already. [size=4]W[/size][size=3]hen she saw those big, green eyes, her heart swelled up to a size it had never been before. Cas wasn't sure she had ever experienced the sensation of being in love, but at this moment, she knew she finally had. She scooped the hatchling up into her arms and held her tight against her body- beautiful, she was beautiful, absolutely remarkable. The baby's curious eyes followed her every move, seemingly trying to figure out what exactly she was doing. Was this the feeling you felt when you had a charge? Cas wasn't sure. After all, she had only read about the concept and learned about it from other guardians in her clan, but she had never experienced it for herself. Despite this, she knew in her heart that it must be. Gravitas watched the exchange with soft eyes, allowing Cas all the time she needed to acclimate to being a new mother. He had been a little worried that she would neglect the hatchlings, too caught up in her studies, but as the scene unraveled before him, he knew he had nothing to worry about. They named their first born Elora. [size=4]T[/size][size=3]here was much less activity when it came to the other two eggs. In fact, after four hours when all they saw was a little tremor every now and then from one of the eggs, they approached Euterpe, hoping for some sort of help or answers at the very least. The older dragon laughed gently, and returned to the nest with a very worried Gravitas. "They're just fine- just a little slower. Or perhaps this little one was just a little too eager" She couldn't help but smile when she laid eyes on her granddaughter. It was almost as if the second hatchling had heard the exchange. The egg moved slightly, as if to let them know 'Yes, I'm coming! Be patient!' [size=4]T[/size][size=3]wo hours later was when the second hatchling decided to make her appearance. Gravitas could tell from the look on her face that she was fashionably late and she knew it. Not only did she know it, she didn't care. Bianca seemed feisty for a new dragon, and she seemed to take pride in that despite the fact that she had only been alive for moments. Gravitas reached out for her, and though she tried to move away, she stumbled into him anyways. He embraced her with two open arms and a grin that told Cas she would be daddy's little girl, and she would get anything she wanted without ever having to even ask. [size=4]"W[/size][size=3]ell...?" Cas asked Euterpe after another four hours. The egg was rolling around like crazy, but still no hatchling was freed from it. Euterpe's brow had furrowed in concern and she left to ask advice of some of the clan's more experienced girls. It was as soon as she left that a crack had shown in the egg. "Do you think... we should help them?" Cas asked Gravitas. It seemed the natural thing to do. After all, their final child had done most of the work for himself. It was clear he was ready to come out, it just seemed like maybe he was having a little trouble getting there. It was natural instinct that caused Cas to help break open his egg- Hunter's egg. The little boy laid there for a moment, completely dumbfounded by his surroundings, before he stood up and shook off the remaining eggshell on him. Cas had never seen a more confused dragon, and she beckoned him closer. It was endearing, the way he seemed to have no idea what was going on. She knew she would love him just the same as his sisters. [size=4]W[/size][size=3]ith that, Cas and Gravitas fed the newborns and tucked them gently back into their nest. It was clear that it wouldn't be spacious enough for three guardians for long, but for now it would do. It was then that Gravitas made a decision that would change the rest of his life- he would be here, by Cas' side, to help her through the entire ordeal. After all... what were friends for? Maybe it would take a little convincing for him to believe that part, but he would work on it. ----- [center]@inkedmyths @Ranohara @Silverlia[/center]
arcane_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3l.png
I G N I T E D
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.

"Cas!" Gravitas' yell had frightened the guardian at first, until she realized he sounded not scared or worried, but excited. He had spent nearly all of his time watching over their three little eggs, cheering them on and ready to welcome them into this big beautiful world. It must be time, she thought to herself as she made her way towards the nest. As it came into sight, she could tell she was right- she could see one of the eggs rocking back and forth, as if the dragon inside was eager to come out already.

When she saw those big, green eyes, her heart swelled up to a size it had never been before. Cas wasn't sure she had ever experienced the sensation of being in love, but at this moment, she knew she finally had. She scooped the hatchling up into her arms and held her tight against her body- beautiful, she was beautiful, absolutely remarkable. The baby's curious eyes followed her every move, seemingly trying to figure out what exactly she was doing. Was this the feeling you felt when you had a charge? Cas wasn't sure. After all, she had only read about the concept and learned about it from other guardians in her clan, but she had never experienced it for herself. Despite this, she knew in her heart that it must be. Gravitas watched the exchange with soft eyes, allowing Cas all the time she needed to acclimate to being a new mother. He had been a little worried that she would neglect the hatchlings, too caught up in her studies, but as the scene unraveled before him, he knew he had nothing to worry about. They named their first born Elora.

There was much less activity when it came to the other two eggs. In fact, after four hours when all they saw was a little tremor every now and then from one of the eggs, they approached Euterpe, hoping for some sort of help or answers at the very least. The older dragon laughed gently, and returned to the nest with a very worried Gravitas. "They're just fine- just a little slower. Or perhaps this little one was just a little too eager" She couldn't help but smile when she laid eyes on her granddaughter. It was almost as if the second hatchling had heard the exchange. The egg moved slightly, as if to let them know 'Yes, I'm coming! Be patient!'

Two hours later was when the second hatchling decided to make her appearance. Gravitas could tell from the look on her face that she was fashionably late and she knew it. Not only did she know it, she didn't care. Bianca seemed feisty for a new dragon, and she seemed to take pride in that despite the fact that she had only been alive for moments. Gravitas reached out for her, and though she tried to move away, she stumbled into him anyways. He embraced her with two open arms and a grin that told Cas she would be daddy's little girl, and she would get anything she wanted without ever having to even ask.

"Well...?" Cas asked Euterpe after another four hours. The egg was rolling around like crazy, but still no hatchling was freed from it. Euterpe's brow had furrowed in concern and she left to ask advice of some of the clan's more experienced girls. It was as soon as she left that a crack had shown in the egg. "Do you think... we should help them?" Cas asked Gravitas. It seemed the natural thing to do. After all, their final child had done most of the work for himself. It was clear he was ready to come out, it just seemed like maybe he was having a little trouble getting there. It was natural instinct that caused Cas to help break open his egg- Hunter's egg. The little boy laid there for a moment, completely dumbfounded by his surroundings, before he stood up and shook off the remaining eggshell on him. Cas had never seen a more confused dragon, and she beckoned him closer. It was endearing, the way he seemed to have no idea what was going on. She knew she would love him just the same as his sisters.

With that, Cas and Gravitas fed the newborns and tucked them gently back into their nest. It was clear that it wouldn't be spacious enough for three guardians for long, but for now it would do. It was then that Gravitas made a decision that would change the rest of his life- he would be here, by Cas' side, to help her through the entire ordeal. After all... what were friends for? Maybe it would take a little convincing for him to believe that part, but he would work on it.

ErMvEQA.png
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ebc0/f/2016/277/6/f/arcane_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3l.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=timesnewroman][size=7]A I H E[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=2]It turned out so right, for strangers in the night[/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman][size=4]H[/size][size=3]e was from a clan associated with their own- in fact, it was a clan that Euterpe had spent her hatchling days in, before she wandered into this one. But she had never met this dragon before- he must have been a newer member. Or perhaps just a passerby who had settled for slightly too long. Either way, he had made his way into their home with a message from the sister clan. [size=4]C[/size][size=3]as was taken by him the first moment that she saw him. He approached Ilse, the clan's leader, with a type of grace. Of course, almost all Imperials were graceful; but there was something about him that stood out from the others Cas had met in the past. She couldn't help the excited lump in her throat when Ilse asked him to stay the night while she drafted a return letter. He hesitantly agreed, and settled himself around the fireplace in the center of the lair for the night. It was then that Cas decided he was the perfect candidate- a traveler, staying for one night. She wouldn't even have to explain the situation to him. [size=4]"H[/size][size=3]ello?" She greeted shyly, and he turned his head to face her. There was a soft smile, and before she even had the chance to ask, he was inviting her to sit beside him by the fire. The night went by quickly, and they hit it off better than either of them had expected. So well, in fact, that they chose to spend the rest of the night together in Cas' room. ----- [font=timesnewroman][size=4]"I[/size][size=3]'m going now" The soft whisper stirred Cas awake, and she smiled up at the imperial. He gently bunted her neck with his head, and she found herself just a little bit sad that he had to leave. But, in the end, it was for the better. After all, Cas wasn't on the lookout for a long term mate. [size=4]"W[/size][size=3]ell, perhaps we'll meet again." It was his turn to smile back, and he did so gently. [size=4]"P[/size][size=3]erhaps" And then he was off. ----- [center]@inkedmyths @Ranohara @Silverlia[/center]
A I H E
It turned out so right, for strangers in the night

He was from a clan associated with their own- in fact, it was a clan that Euterpe had spent her hatchling days in, before she wandered into this one. But she had never met this dragon before- he must have been a newer member. Or perhaps just a passerby who had settled for slightly too long. Either way, he had made his way into their home with a message from the sister clan.

Cas was taken by him the first moment that she saw him. He approached Ilse, the clan's leader, with a type of grace. Of course, almost all Imperials were graceful; but there was something about him that stood out from the others Cas had met in the past. She couldn't help the excited lump in her throat when Ilse asked him to stay the night while she drafted a return letter. He hesitantly agreed, and settled himself around the fireplace in the center of the lair for the night. It was then that Cas decided he was the perfect candidate- a traveler, staying for one night. She wouldn't even have to explain the situation to him.

"Hello?" She greeted shyly, and he turned his head to face her. There was a soft smile, and before she even had the chance to ask, he was inviting her to sit beside him by the fire. The night went by quickly, and they hit it off better than either of them had expected. So well, in fact, that they chose to spend the rest of the night together in Cas' room.

"I'm going now" The soft whisper stirred Cas awake, and she smiled up at the imperial. He gently bunted her neck with his head, and she found herself just a little bit sad that he had to leave. But, in the end, it was for the better. After all, Cas wasn't on the lookout for a long term mate.

"Well, perhaps we'll meet again." It was his turn to smile back, and he did so gently.

"Perhaps" And then he was off.

ErMvEQA.png
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ebc0/f/2016/277/6/f/arcane_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3l.png[/img][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=7]N E S T [COLOR=TRANSPARENT]..[/COLOR]T W O[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman]Maia is still free to a good home![/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47511021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475111/47511021_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] [font=timesnewroman][size=6]Maia[/size] Fog Iridescent Mulberry Striation Shadow Contour [/columns] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74eee4912d324224aeae5b55013c5646/tumblr_inline_o23itb3tZ51r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47511022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475111/47511022_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] [font=timesnewroman][size=6]Anahera SOLD[/size] Fog Starmap Plum Striation Mulberry Contour [/columns] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74eee4912d324224aeae5b55013c5646/tumblr_inline_o23itb3tZ51r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47511023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475111/47511023_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] [font=timesnewroman][size=6]Nikao SOLD[/size] Mist Starmap Thistle Striation Shadow Contour [/columns] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74eee4912d324224aeae5b55013c5646/tumblr_inline_o23itb3tZ51r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center]@inkedmyths @Ranohara @ShoesPsycho[/center]
N E S T ..T W O
Maia is still free to a good home!

47511021_350.png

small_female.png Maia
Fog Iridescent
Mulberry Striation
Shadow Contour

tumblr_inline_o23itb3tZ51r3lvtf_500.png

47511022_350.png

small_female.png Anahera SOLD
Fog Starmap
Plum Striation
Mulberry Contour

47511023_350.png

small_male.png Nikao SOLD
Mist Starmap
Thistle Striation
Shadow Contour

ErMvEQA.png
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ebc0/f/2016/277/6/f/arcane_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3l.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=timesnewroman][size=7]D E L I V E R Y[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=timesnewroman][size=2]The choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is[/size][/font][/center] [font=timesnewroman][size=4]G[/size][size=3]ravitas has been there for the hatching of the second nest, even though Aihe had not. It was for the better; after all, once the sun rose on the day he left, he had never come back. Cas hadn't even heard a word for him, and that was the way she liked it. There were no complicated feelings, no break ups, just a few more babies. [size=4]T[/size][size=3]ruth be told, she had missed having hatchlings around since her first three left the lair. Cas would be lying if she said there wasn't a little flutter of excitement in her heart with the first crack in the first egg. And all too quickly, her new daughter was there. Her eyes lit up as she oversaw the other two hatching in quick succession, as if they were fighting for second place. The second hatchling, another girl, emerged triumphant. [size=4]I[/size][size=3]t was only moments later that the last hatchling peeked from his shell, unbothered by the fact that he was last to the party, and seeming a little dazed at that. The three of them looked around, already curious to see what this exciting new world held in store for them. [size=4]I[/size][size=3]t wasn't just Cas who was excited by this news. Gravitas found himself ecstatic to be able to help out with more children, even though they were not his own. He found himself fawning over the three, admiring just how docile and laid back they already seemed. It was a voice behind him that drew him out of the moment. [size=4]"C[/size][size=3]assiopeiae?" Aihe stood behind the odd not-quite couple, looking in awe over the three hatchlings with suspiciously similar contours to his own. The dragon practically paled as Cas looked back at him, looking caught off guard herself. "Are those...?" bashfully, the guardian nodded and looked down at the ground. "Yes, they're ours. But you don't have to stay here, or with me. In fact..." [size=4]O[/size][size=3]nce the situation was explained, Aihe was put at ease, glad that he wouldn't be tied down to this little lair on the windswept plateau. Truth be told, he was a man of flings and travel, not a father ready to settle down. He didn't even want to look at the hatchlings, lest he become attached. So, without much in the way of goodbyes, he delivered the letter to Ilse and made his way off once again. Cas was glad that she wouldn't have to deal with an unwilling father watching over [i]her[/i] hatchlings, already feeling a sense of protection over them. [size=4]B[/size][size=3]ut Gravitas was more glad. ----- [center]@inkedmyths @Ranohara @Silverlia[/center]
D E L I V E R Y
The choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is

Gravitas has been there for the hatching of the second nest, even though Aihe had not. It was for the better; after all, once the sun rose on the day he left, he had never come back. Cas hadn't even heard a word for him, and that was the way she liked it. There were no complicated feelings, no break ups, just a few more babies.

Truth be told, she had missed having hatchlings around since her first three left the lair. Cas would be lying if she said there wasn't a little flutter of excitement in her heart with the first crack in the first egg. And all too quickly, her new daughter was there. Her eyes lit up as she oversaw the other two hatching in quick succession, as if they were fighting for second place. The second hatchling, another girl, emerged triumphant.

It was only moments later that the last hatchling peeked from his shell, unbothered by the fact that he was last to the party, and seeming a little dazed at that. The three of them looked around, already curious to see what this exciting new world held in store for them.

It wasn't just Cas who was excited by this news. Gravitas found himself ecstatic to be able to help out with more children, even though they were not his own. He found himself fawning over the three, admiring just how docile and laid back they already seemed. It was a voice behind him that drew him out of the moment.

"Cassiopeiae?" Aihe stood behind the odd not-quite couple, looking in awe over the three hatchlings with suspiciously similar contours to his own. The dragon practically paled as Cas looked back at him, looking caught off guard herself. "Are those...?" bashfully, the guardian nodded and looked down at the ground. "Yes, they're ours. But you don't have to stay here, or with me. In fact..."

Once the situation was explained, Aihe was put at ease, glad that he wouldn't be tied down to this little lair on the windswept plateau. Truth be told, he was a man of flings and travel, not a father ready to settle down. He didn't even want to look at the hatchlings, lest he become attached. So, without much in the way of goodbyes, he delivered the letter to Ilse and made his way off once again. Cas was glad that she wouldn't have to deal with an unwilling father watching over her hatchlings, already feeling a sense of protection over them.

But Gravitas was more glad.

ErMvEQA.png
1 2 3