Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemonKid
Thanks for responding. I think it would be fun to join in if you are looking for another mate.
@DemonKid
Thanks for responding. I think it would be fun to join in if you are looking for another mate.
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@LM2

while currently I'm good right now, I'll let you know if I need a mate for my boy Cosmos!
@LM2

while currently I'm good right now, I'll let you know if I need a mate for my boy Cosmos!
TBD
@DemonKid

I'll offer a mate if need be too!
Also I'd like to be on the pinglist for everything as well if you don't mind. Hope this goes well for you!
@DemonKid

I'll offer a mate if need be too!
Also I'd like to be on the pinglist for everything as well if you don't mind. Hope this goes well for you!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons

Welcome to this mess :3 I’ll indeed let you know if a mate is needed! Thanks for offering one. (I’ll indeed need some batchloretts soon.)
@LadyoftheDragons

Welcome to this mess :3 I’ll indeed let you know if a mate is needed! Thanks for offering one. (I’ll indeed need some batchloretts soon.)
TBD
@DemonKid
Could I be added to the general pinglist? And if you'd like, feel free to look at my dragons to breed to him! You don't have to, of course.. non of my dragons have super-special genes or anything
@DemonKid
Could I be added to the general pinglist? And if you'd like, feel free to look at my dragons to breed to him! You don't have to, of course.. non of my dragons have super-special genes or anything
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png
@FoxWarrior23

welcome to this mess! and i'll definitely look :3 thanks for offering your lovely ladies!
@FoxWarrior23

welcome to this mess! and i'll definitely look :3 thanks for offering your lovely ladies!
TBD
@DemonKid
Thanks! and uh.. thanks again! Your boy is very lovely as well~
@DemonKid
Thanks! and uh.. thanks again! Your boy is very lovely as well~
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png

Update: Current Hatchlings

The kids who hatched recently have a single day left before being sent off to the Arcnist! I'd prefer not to, but don't feel pressure to get them just because of this! I just don't want anyone to miss out on a starmap kid!

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23

Update: Current Hatchlings

The kids who hatched recently have a single day left before being sent off to the Arcnist! I'd prefer not to, but don't feel pressure to get them just because of this! I just don't want anyone to miss out on a starmap kid!

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23
TBD
@DemonKid How much are they selling for?
@DemonKid How much are they selling for?
@DemonKid what ones are left?
@DemonKid what ones are left?
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10