Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Challenge Collective!
Kozo Does Challenges!

List of Challenges

Money Challenge
Familiar Challenge
Lore Challenge
Art Challenge
Kozo Does Challenges!

List of Challenges

Money Challenge
Familiar Challenge
Lore Challenge
Art Challenge
?67qj5=party.png
Money Challenge

How does this work?

I want to become a millionaire! I will be putting as much into my vault as I can each day, and will be marking out my major expenditures here.

I will be buying fodder at >7k, so each fodder dragon has to be exalted for over 7k. I am also selling Lore and other Writing at my shop.

Starting Point

I have 422,000t to start with. I have already said I will buy a Lvl 25 Mire Flyer to match my current ** - Isaac. This will cost me 300,000t. This means I have 122,000t to go into my vault at the end of today.

29/09/2018 = 320000t Vaulted
Money Challenge

How does this work?

I want to become a millionaire! I will be putting as much into my vault as I can each day, and will be marking out my major expenditures here.

I will be buying fodder at >7k, so each fodder dragon has to be exalted for over 7k. I am also selling Lore and other Writing at my shop.

Starting Point

I have 422,000t to start with. I have already said I will buy a Lvl 25 Mire Flyer to match my current ** - Isaac. This will cost me 300,000t. This means I have 122,000t to go into my vault at the end of today.

29/09/2018 = 320000t Vaulted
?67qj5=party.png
Familiar Challenge
Familiar Challenge
?67qj5=party.png
Lore Challenge

I want to write lore for each dragon in my permanent collection.

Kozo - Patriarch
Zeta - Huntress
Isaac - Trainer
Coming from a previous clan that taught him how to be kind when all he'd known was hate, Isaac is a gentle giant. He watches over the trainees that come in to the clan, keeping close links with them as they go on to serve the Shadowbringer.
Malkan - Builder
Saiya - Healer
She's a bit scatterbrained, often knocking over the potions she spends her time making. A few times this has meant knocking a potion into the cauldron she's been using, which has lead to a couple of explosions. Everyone knows Saiya's as the house that nearly explodes three or four times a week.
Herenia - Priestess (Light)
The priestess is treated with suspicion by the older members of the clan, her roots are in a much different place to theirs. She was raised in the way of the Lightweaver and now serves her patron God from the realm of her worst enemy.
Orcinus - Blacksmith
Orcinus is absolutely besotted with his mate, he adores her in a way he's never been able to vocalise to anyone without trailing off into goofy shrugs and half-arsed justifications.
Maleficent - Shopkeep
Maleficent's Unnamed Partner - Shopkeep
Unnamed G1 Noc - Archivist
Zillah - Chef
Spirit - Town Guard
Phantom
Manikaant
Kage - Builder
Silky
Lore Challenge

I want to write lore for each dragon in my permanent collection.

Kozo - Patriarch
Zeta - Huntress
Isaac - Trainer
Coming from a previous clan that taught him how to be kind when all he'd known was hate, Isaac is a gentle giant. He watches over the trainees that come in to the clan, keeping close links with them as they go on to serve the Shadowbringer.
Malkan - Builder
Saiya - Healer
She's a bit scatterbrained, often knocking over the potions she spends her time making. A few times this has meant knocking a potion into the cauldron she's been using, which has lead to a couple of explosions. Everyone knows Saiya's as the house that nearly explodes three or four times a week.
Herenia - Priestess (Light)
The priestess is treated with suspicion by the older members of the clan, her roots are in a much different place to theirs. She was raised in the way of the Lightweaver and now serves her patron God from the realm of her worst enemy.
Orcinus - Blacksmith
Orcinus is absolutely besotted with his mate, he adores her in a way he's never been able to vocalise to anyone without trailing off into goofy shrugs and half-arsed justifications.
Maleficent - Shopkeep
Maleficent's Unnamed Partner - Shopkeep
Unnamed G1 Noc - Archivist
Zillah - Chef
Spirit - Town Guard
Phantom
Manikaant
Kage - Builder
Silky
?67qj5=party.png
Art Challenge

I want to get art for each dragon in my permanent collection.

Kozo
Zeta
Isaac
Malkan
Saiya
Herenia
Orcinus
Maleficent
Maleficent's Unnamed Partner
Unnamed G1 Noc
Zillah
Spirit
Phantom
Manikaant
Kage
Silky
Art Challenge

I want to get art for each dragon in my permanent collection.

Kozo
Zeta
Isaac
Malkan
Saiya
Herenia
Orcinus
Maleficent
Maleficent's Unnamed Partner
Unnamed G1 Noc
Zillah
Spirit