Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Dawn of Day 3

Lyrics in italics: “Yume Sekai”
A mix of direct translation from original language and Amalee’s version

"...I wonder if this light inside my heart has been right here all along;
And i’ve never noticed it at all..."

Eternity popped on his headphones, rocking his chair slightly to the music. It was a fine night, and he wanted to enjoy the stars one last time before he head out to an unknown adventure.

It was the last day of Starfall. A day after the sabotage event ended.

"...Cause every time I stumble down or have to take the long way around…"

The spiral closed his eyes, smiling to himself. It all ended well.

"...It shines on me forevermore."

The argument yesterday was heater than normal. Maybe it’s because everyone knew the end was here. Maybe they all realised they don't want to be flung out of the dome again.

Or maybe, they finally understood how any hopes of recovering the concert was up to them.

When the stars came out again, both Eternity and Bob had flickered onscreen. Their holograms glowed onstage, illuminating the quiet, dark dome. Surrounding the group, the pink shield was in its place, softly humming in the background.

“So who have you decided to remove?” Bob’s gaze rested onto the small group, fans and sabotagers alike. There was a serious look in his eyes, (as serious as his round eyes can look) as if he knew something was up.

“V88,” they whispered.

A blue portal opened directly under their feet, sucking them in.

The shield shuddered, and in one swift movement another was gone: Cognitive.

There was a brief silence, as everyone looked at each other. And then gals broke out.

The sabotagers untangled themselves from the group, waving two cyan glow sticks triumphantly. The two band members gasped aloud, recognising their Glowsticks.

A barely audible snap. And that was all it took for the pink dome to shut down. Chemicals pooled the ground as the two glow sticks, now broken, was casted aside.

In the end, the concert didn't happen.

”...No matter if one day I wake and blink away this world around me
And I'm lost in thoughts of what could be…”

Bob appeared next to the spiral, trying to shake off the glitter he had after this afternoon’s show. He had several rainbow banners on him, also with glittering rainbow mascara.

“I still can't believe you weren't mad at all” he remarked, seeing his fellow ex band member deep in thought. “The you last year would have unleashed all hell on them.”

"...I know that I will find my way…"

“Dragons change,” he mumbled back, the music all that he cared about now.

In truth, he realised a concert wasn't the only place he could perform. Throughout the week, Bob and he had been performing in the streets, since their stage wasn't accessible.

Yet, it felt even better than the stage.

"...Cause now I have this light within me..."

In the streets, he was able to get close to his audience, see their smiles and laughter as they sway in the music. In the streets, anyone could come, and he loved how he could interact with different dragons. No matter where they were from, why they were here. He loved making some dragon, even for only an hour, forget their worries.

For once in his life, Eternity finally understood how ‘normal’ felt.

Or what ‘friends’ are.

And he liked it, very very much.

Bob blew out a light hearted laughter. “Ready for another show?” Her cat, bathed in glitter, purred at the shade touched spiral happily. “We have to thank the group for enduring all the trouble this Starfall. And the sabotagers. I’m sure they will enjoy it too.”

"...It shines on me forevermore
And shines and shines forevermore…"

The spiral popped off his headphones, his smile turning to a grin. Grabbing his mic and trumpet, he jumped to his feet, sprinkling black glitter on himself.

Despite all the conflicts this Starfall, in the end it turned out alright.

In the end, the most important thing, is that everyone can just enjoy the music and the party. And the glow sticks.

"...For you and me, eternally."

V88 was lynched. They were The Public Speaker, a Town.

Cognitive was killed. They were The Magician, Town.

A wincon has been achieved!

Mafia won!

Dawn of Day 3

Lyrics in italics: “Yume Sekai”
A mix of direct translation from original language and Amalee’s version

"...I wonder if this light inside my heart has been right here all along;
And i’ve never noticed it at all..."

Eternity popped on his headphones, rocking his chair slightly to the music. It was a fine night, and he wanted to enjoy the stars one last time before he head out to an unknown adventure.

It was the last day of Starfall. A day after the sabotage event ended.

"...Cause every time I stumble down or have to take the long way around…"

The spiral closed his eyes, smiling to himself. It all ended well.

"...It shines on me forevermore."

The argument yesterday was heater than normal. Maybe it’s because everyone knew the end was here. Maybe they all realised they don't want to be flung out of the dome again.

Or maybe, they finally understood how any hopes of recovering the concert was up to them.

When the stars came out again, both Eternity and Bob had flickered onscreen. Their holograms glowed onstage, illuminating the quiet, dark dome. Surrounding the group, the pink shield was in its place, softly humming in the background.

“So who have you decided to remove?” Bob’s gaze rested onto the small group, fans and sabotagers alike. There was a serious look in his eyes, (as serious as his round eyes can look) as if he knew something was up.

“V88,” they whispered.

A blue portal opened directly under their feet, sucking them in.

The shield shuddered, and in one swift movement another was gone: Cognitive.

There was a brief silence, as everyone looked at each other. And then gals broke out.

The sabotagers untangled themselves from the group, waving two cyan glow sticks triumphantly. The two band members gasped aloud, recognising their Glowsticks.

A barely audible snap. And that was all it took for the pink dome to shut down. Chemicals pooled the ground as the two glow sticks, now broken, was casted aside.

In the end, the concert didn't happen.

”...No matter if one day I wake and blink away this world around me
And I'm lost in thoughts of what could be…”

Bob appeared next to the spiral, trying to shake off the glitter he had after this afternoon’s show. He had several rainbow banners on him, also with glittering rainbow mascara.

“I still can't believe you weren't mad at all” he remarked, seeing his fellow ex band member deep in thought. “The you last year would have unleashed all hell on them.”

"...I know that I will find my way…"

“Dragons change,” he mumbled back, the music all that he cared about now.

In truth, he realised a concert wasn't the only place he could perform. Throughout the week, Bob and he had been performing in the streets, since their stage wasn't accessible.

Yet, it felt even better than the stage.

"...Cause now I have this light within me..."

In the streets, he was able to get close to his audience, see their smiles and laughter as they sway in the music. In the streets, anyone could come, and he loved how he could interact with different dragons. No matter where they were from, why they were here. He loved making some dragon, even for only an hour, forget their worries.

For once in his life, Eternity finally understood how ‘normal’ felt.

Or what ‘friends’ are.

And he liked it, very very much.

Bob blew out a light hearted laughter. “Ready for another show?” Her cat, bathed in glitter, purred at the shade touched spiral happily. “We have to thank the group for enduring all the trouble this Starfall. And the sabotagers. I’m sure they will enjoy it too.”

"...It shines on me forevermore
And shines and shines forevermore…"

The spiral popped off his headphones, his smile turning to a grin. Grabbing his mic and trumpet, he jumped to his feet, sprinkling black glitter on himself.

Despite all the conflicts this Starfall, in the end it turned out alright.

In the end, the most important thing, is that everyone can just enjoy the music and the party. And the glow sticks.

"...For you and me, eternally."

V88 was lynched. They were The Public Speaker, a Town.

Cognitive was killed. They were The Magician, Town.

A wincon has been achieved!

Mafia won!

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Players: @Maithax @Selenasilverwolf @Yellowstarfish @titanichope @Cognitive @ObsidianMage @Cheshly @Shimmerwing @AlbinoWerewolf @V88 @Dandelionfires
Subs: @DuskyChangeling @SpectralRose @Knickknacks
Spectators: @Starstream @Peachycupcake525 @Syceris @LavenderAmethyst @ishanyx @Surreptitious @cloudydawn @Vrykolakas @Chessboard @Eversnow @threepigeons

Thank you for playing! @Stormdreamer will help release the game docs lol cause I need bath.

Sorry for crappy flavours throughout the game. I know the flavour quality was like, day and night when compared to Creation, for those of you who played it. Sorry. Here is one flavour that I hope is good enough for an end.

Thank you, gg, have a great Starfall!
Players: @Maithax @Selenasilverwolf @Yellowstarfish @titanichope @Cognitive @ObsidianMage @Cheshly @Shimmerwing @AlbinoWerewolf @V88 @Dandelionfires
Spectators: @Starstream @Peachycupcake525 @Syceris @LavenderAmethyst @ishanyx @Surreptitious @cloudydawn @Vrykolakas @Chessboard @Eversnow @threepigeons

Thank you for playing! @Stormdreamer will help release the game docs lol cause I need bath.

Sorry for crappy flavours throughout the game. I know the flavour quality was like, day and night when compared to Creation, for those of you who played it. Sorry. Here is one flavour that I hope is good enough for an end.

Thank you, gg, have a great Starfall!
Okay, how were we that bad that we couldn't catch any mafia? Oh my gods. Definitely gg mafia
Okay, how were we that bad that we couldn't catch any mafia? Oh my gods. Definitely gg mafia
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
GG guys :D
Sorry for getting you lynched Shimmering, but I felt like that was an easy way to get posts and towncred.

It was my first time being mafia :D

If you wanna share the maf chat btw I'm okay with that (:
GG guys :D
Sorry for getting you lynched Shimmering, but I felt like that was an easy way to get posts and towncred.

It was my first time being mafia :D

If you wanna share the maf chat btw I'm okay with that (:
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Also of course thank you so much to our hosts! You did a great job!
Also of course thank you so much to our hosts! You did a great job!
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Gg mafia, that was actually really hard.
Gg mafia, that was actually really hard.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Whoops bob mod is finally here with all the glitter!

Mafia Chat:https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3XreZauDgEW7
Spectator Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pG8pzYcKCCBuP
Actions Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10C3yu-Q8Zf-O9DNSnS9Fre-9WZ5f0Jfjx6P4KU8ttns/edit#gid=0

Thank you all for playing!

If I find my pen for my drawing tablet I could make a badge for ya'll or something :)
Whoops bob mod is finally here with all the glitter!

Mafia Chat:https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3XreZauDgEW7
Spectator Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pG8pzYcKCCBuP
Actions Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10C3yu-Q8Zf-O9DNSnS9Fre-9WZ5f0Jfjx6P4KU8ttns/edit#gid=0

Thank you all for playing!

If I find my pen for my drawing tablet I could make a badge for ya'll or something :)
jghAv2V.png
[quote][b]Welcome, AlbinoWerewolf , you are [color=red]Glowstick Thief, a Sabotage Team/Mafia[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=red]Mafia[/color] Win condition: You win when the number of mafia aligned players overpowers the number of town aligned players. Abilities: [b]Stolen Lights <2-SHOT>[/b] - for two times throughout the whole game, you may obtain all the glowsticks the next dead player has after their death. [b]Your ability would not activate if someone else is trying to do the same thing as you are, to the same target[/b][/quote] ————- [quote][b]Welcome, Selenasilverwolf , you are [color=red]The Shadow Trickster, a Sabotage Team/Mafia[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=red]Mafia[/color] Win condition: You win when the number of mafia aligned players overpowers the number of town aligned players. Abilities: [b]Refuge in Shadows <PASSIVE>[/b] - When investigated, you show up as town.[/quote] ————- [quote][b]Welcome, Yellowstarfish , you are [color=red]Jazz Dancer, a Sabotage Team/Mafia[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=red]Mafia[/color] Win condition: You win when the number of mafia aligned players overpowers the number of town aligned players. Abilities: [b]Dance of the Night. <ACTIVE>[/b] - Every day, you may choose to roleblock any player, preventing any of their active/X-shot abilities from taking place at night[/quote] ————- [quote][b]Welcome, titanichope , you are [color=green]The Scientist, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Chemical reaction <1-SHOT>[/b] - For one time throughout the game, you can trigger an explosion of any player with chemicals, killing them. [/quote] ————- [quote][b]Welcome, Cheshly , you are [color=green]The Elementalist, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Fury of the elements <1-SHOT OF EACH OF THESE ABILITY>[/b] - [b]Air -[/b] For once throughout the whole game, you can watch someone, knowing who targeted that player [b]Water - [/b] For once throughout the whole game, you can ‘leave’ when the day ends, and no ability can target you for that day. [b]Earth - [/b] For once throughout the whole game, you can track someone, and learn of who they visited at night. [/quote] ————- [quote][b]Welcome, Dandelionfires , you are [color=green]The Kind Soul, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Charitable Gifts <ACTIVE>[/b] - Every night, you gain two extra glowstick, in which you can give out to other players. [b]You cannot self target[/b][/quote] —————- [quote][b]Welcome, threepigoens , you are [color=green]Manga Artist, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Lively Narrating <ACTIVE>[/b] - Every day, you can reveal who a certain player visited to everyone (we will post it in the night summary), by drawing a comic about it and publishing it.[/quote] —————- [quote][b]Welcome, V88 , you are [color=green]Public Speaker, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Mighty Words <2-SHOT>[/b] - For two times throughout the game, your vote counts as double. [b]Please submit in your QT when you want to use it, your vote will automatically be counted twice[/b][/quote] —————- [quote][b]Welcome, Maithax , you are [color=green]The Scavenger, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Treasures from the Dead <2-SHOT>[/b] - For two times throughout the game, you may ‘scavenge’ and obtain all the glowsticks from a dead player. [b]Your ability would not activate if someone else is trying to do the same thing as you are, to the same target[/b][/quote] —————- [quote][b]Welcome, Cognitive , you are [color=green]The Magician, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Magic Heal <ACTIVE>[/b] - Every day, you may heal any player from death. [b]This only applies to night kills, and does not include lynched players[/b][/quote] —————- [quote] [b]Welcome, OsbidianMage , you are [color=green]The Officer, a supporting fan/Town[/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left. Abilities: [b]Keen Eye <ACTIVE>[/b] - Every day, you may investigate one player and learn of their alignment.[/quote] —————- [quote][b]Welcome, Shimmerwing , you are [color=blue]Party Crasher, an Uinvited Guest/Neutral [/color][/b] Alignment: [color=green]Town[/color] Win condition: You win when you survive till the end of the game, with at least one glowstick in your hand by the end. Abilities: [b]Here for the Fun <2-SHOT>[/b] - For two times/days throughout the game, you may protect yourself from all night kills, no matter how many times you were shot. [/quote] ----- [b]What glowsticks do:[/b] 0 - nothing 1 - nothing 2-3- 1-shot doublevoter 4-5- 1-shot tracker 6- 1-shot doctor healing 7-8- 1-shot night kill invulnerability 9- 1-shot detective investigation 10 or above - 1-shot killing
Quote:
Welcome, AlbinoWerewolf , you are Glowstick Thief, a Sabotage Team/Mafia

Alignment: Mafia
Win condition: You win when the number of mafia aligned players overpowers the number of town aligned players.
Abilities:
Stolen Lights <2-SHOT> - for two times throughout the whole game, you may obtain all the glowsticks the next dead player has after their death.
Your ability would not activate if someone else is trying to do the same thing as you are, to the same target

————-
Quote:
Welcome, Selenasilverwolf , you are The Shadow Trickster, a Sabotage Team/Mafia

Win condition: You win when the number of mafia aligned players overpowers the number of town aligned players.
Abilities:
Refuge in Shadows <PASSIVE> - When investigated, you show up as town.

————-
Quote:
Welcome, Yellowstarfish , you are Jazz Dancer, a Sabotage Team/Mafia

Abilities:
Dance of the Night. <ACTIVE> - Every day, you may choose to roleblock any player, preventing any of their active/X-shot abilities from taking place at night

————-
Quote:
Welcome, titanichope , you are The Scientist, a supporting fan/Town

Alignment: Town
Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left.
Abilities:
Chemical reaction <1-SHOT> - For one time throughout the game, you can trigger an explosion of any player with chemicals, killing them.

————-
Quote:
Welcome, Cheshly , you are The Elementalist, a supporting fan/Town

Win condition: You win when all mafia is eliminated and there is at least one town aligned player left.
Abilities:
Fury of the elements <1-SHOT OF EACH OF THESE ABILITY> -

Air - For once throughout the whole game, you can watch someone, knowing who targeted that player
Water - For once throughout the whole game, you can ‘leave’ when the day ends, and no ability can target you for that day.
Earth - For once throughout the whole game, you can track someone, and learn of who they visited at night.

————-
Quote:
Welcome, Dandelionfires , you are The Kind Soul, a supporting fan/Town

Abilities:
Charitable Gifts <ACTIVE> - Every night, you gain two extra glowstick, in which you can give out to other players. You cannot self target

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, threepigoens , you are Manga Artist, a supporting fan/Town

Abilities:
Lively Narrating <ACTIVE> - Every day, you can reveal who a certain player visited to everyone (we will post it in the night summary), by drawing a comic about it and publishing it.

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, V88 , you are Public Speaker, a supporting fan/Town

Abilities:
Mighty Words <2-SHOT> - For two times throughout the game, your vote counts as double. Please submit in your QT when you want to use it, your vote will automatically be counted twice

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, Maithax , you are The Scavenger, a supporting fan/Town
Abilities:
Treasures from the Dead <2-SHOT> - For two times throughout the game, you may ‘scavenge’ and obtain all the glowsticks from a dead player.
Your ability would not activate if someone else is trying to do the same thing as you are, to the same target

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, Cognitive , you are The Magician, a supporting fan/Town

Abilities:
Magic Heal <ACTIVE> - Every day, you may heal any player from death. This only applies to night kills, and does not include lynched players

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, OsbidianMage , you are The Officer, a supporting fan/Town

Abilities:
Keen Eye <ACTIVE> - Every day, you may investigate one player and learn of their alignment.

—————-
Quote:
Welcome, Shimmerwing , you are Party Crasher, an Uinvited Guest/Neutral

Win condition: You win when you survive till the end of the game, with at least one glowstick in your hand by the end.
Abilities:
Here for the Fun <2-SHOT> - For two times/days throughout the game, you may protect yourself from all night kills, no matter how many times you were shot.

What glowsticks do:
0 - nothing
1 - nothing
2-3- 1-shot doublevoter
4-5- 1-shot tracker
6- 1-shot doctor healing
7-8- 1-shot night kill invulnerability
9- 1-shot detective investigation
10 or above - 1-shot killing
jghAv2V.png
Players: @Maithax @Selenasilverwolf @Yellowstarfish @titanichope @Cognitive @ObsidianMage @Cheshly @Shimmerwing @AlbinoWerewolf @V88 @Dandelionfires Subs: @DuskyChangeling @SpectralRose @Knickknacks Spectators: @Starstream @Peachycupcake525 @Syceris @LavenderAmethyst @ishanyx @Surreptitious @cloudydawn @Vrykolakas @Chessboard @Eversnow @threepigeons Once again, thank you all for playing! Links have been shared now and also lookie at this demonstration of my horrible art skills: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img][/code][/center]

Once again, thank you all for playing! Links have been shared now and also lookie at this demonstration of my horrible art skills:
NvCZxc4.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img]
jghAv2V.png
My little comments for this game:

-I'm surprised mafia didn't stack all Their glow sticks on one person. We expected that to happen lol.
-The glow stick mechanic was in fact meant to be slightly more beneficial for mafia if they stacked their glowsticks on one person. In the end town got the most out of it.
-V88's role was a bit of a mistake on my part. Should have made it a passive double voter. My bad.
-I'm sad a lot of you didn't use your ability :( it would have been fun
-The glow stick mechanic was annoying to record and code.
-Slides is also annoying. It crashes right in the middle of me writing a long formula.
-Maithax, Cog, Cheshly did a really good tracking circle on D3 I love it.

This game is gonna be the last game I'll host/be involved with for a long while. I'm taking a break from FR in general as....it's not very appealing to me anymore. I have more games and rl that I'm more focused in.

To you all newer players, if you like these games, feel free to check out the Interflight Mafia Hub! It records all the current games and past games, a one stop hub for mafia games!

I hope you enjoy this mafia community, and mafia games!

:D have a happy Starfall
My little comments for this game:

-I'm surprised mafia didn't stack all Their glow sticks on one person. We expected that to happen lol.
-The glow stick mechanic was in fact meant to be slightly more beneficial for mafia if they stacked their glowsticks on one person. In the end town got the most out of it.
-V88's role was a bit of a mistake on my part. Should have made it a passive double voter. My bad.
-I'm sad a lot of you didn't use your ability :( it would have been fun
-The glow stick mechanic was annoying to record and code.
-Slides is also annoying. It crashes right in the middle of me writing a long formula.
-Maithax, Cog, Cheshly did a really good tracking circle on D3 I love it.

This game is gonna be the last game I'll host/be involved with for a long while. I'm taking a break from FR in general as....it's not very appealing to me anymore. I have more games and rl that I'm more focused in.

To you all newer players, if you like these games, feel free to check out the Interflight Mafia Hub! It records all the current games and past games, a one stop hub for mafia games!

I hope you enjoy this mafia community, and mafia games!

:D have a happy Starfall
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41