Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | No-Spend-tember EXTREME Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[size=5][b][color=goldenrod]Updates & Notes[/color][/b][/size] @Jaspernoir @Rabigrace Yello guys! You ready to party? 'Cause here we go! Time to start off this challenge! \o/ In the meantime since I announced that I would be undertaking this challenge, I've gotten a few more things done. This thread now has a cool signature badge, courtesy of CupcakeCass, check it out below! I've also updated the front page so that it reflects the current items in my vault. I've even started on making a wishlist! It will hopefully help keep me motivated throughout the coming year. ;^^ So, out of curiosity, how often do you guys think I should give updates on my progress? Every day? Once a week? Less? What sounds good? And any other suggestions you have would be welcome! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39999689]~WISHLIST HERE~[/url] [i]Stay strong; remember why you're doing this![/i] Signature Coding: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2517921][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2c27/f/2018/266/b/e/sig2_by_cas_a_fras-dcnl5sn.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2517921][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2c27/f/2018/266/b/e/sig2_by_cas_a_fras-dcnl5sn.png[/img][/url][/code]
Updates & Notes

@Jaspernoir @Rabigrace

Yello guys! You ready to party? 'Cause here we go! Time to start off this challenge! \o/

In the meantime since I announced that I would be undertaking this challenge, I've gotten a few more things done. This thread now has a cool signature badge, courtesy of CupcakeCass, check it out below! I've also updated the front page so that it reflects the current items in my vault. I've even started on making a wishlist! It will hopefully help keep me motivated throughout the coming year. ;^^

So, out of curiosity, how often do you guys think I should give updates on my progress? Every day? Once a week? Less? What sounds good? And any other suggestions you have would be welcome! :D

~WISHLIST HERE~
Stay strong; remember why you're doing this!

Signature Coding:
sig2_by_cas_a_fras-dcnl5sn.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2517921][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2c27/f/2018/266/b/e/sig2_by_cas_a_fras-dcnl5sn.png[/img][/url]
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Omggggggggggg here we go! I think a weekly check-in post is good, or bi-weekly?! Twice a week? Yeah, going a whole week might be tough. :D

And yknow what??? AAAAAAAAA i'm diving in!!! For 6 months :|
Exceptions will be buying genes for some breeding projects I just picked up, and giving all rusted treasure chests to my kiddo.. and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wish you so much luck! Let's commiserate together and cry lol.
Omggggggggggg here we go! I think a weekly check-in post is good, or bi-weekly?! Twice a week? Yeah, going a whole week might be tough. :D

And yknow what??? AAAAAAAAA i'm diving in!!! For 6 months :|
Exceptions will be buying genes for some breeding projects I just picked up, and giving all rusted treasure chests to my kiddo.. and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wish you so much luck! Let's commiserate together and cry lol.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir
Twice a week sounds good to me. ^^

And eeeeeeeeey, welcome to the bandwagon! You can do it!! You got this! \o/ We can cry and keep each other company in this horrid savings pit, but it will be much worth it at the end. ^^ Let's give it all we got!
@Jaspernoir
Twice a week sounds good to me. ^^

And eeeeeeeeey, welcome to the bandwagon! You can do it!! You got this! \o/ We can cry and keep each other company in this horrid savings pit, but it will be much worth it at the end. ^^ Let's give it all we got!
[size=5][b][color=goldenrod]Updates & Notes[/color][/b][/size] @Jaspernoir @Rabigrace Alrighty, time for a quick update! ^^ I have updated the totals on the front page to match my vault once more~ Already up to 145kt, and a heck bunch of baldwin mats (as I can't much use them either, as that requires treasure to make things). That Baldwin timer is honestly super nice~ I love getting a ping to remind me to throw something new in there! As for special or significant items, I got a fest chest from the coli! \o/ It was even a chest that I was hoping for! I am going to most likely give little updates on things every Thursday and Sunday, as that makes it twice a week, and those days tend to work well for me~ Also! For those that didn't know, I hatch a [s]fodder[/s] nest every day! You can check my hatchlings out here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2184014][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ddc/f/2018/266/c/9/sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnkr48.png[/img][/url] Sometimes there are some real lookers~ [size=5][b][color=goldenrod]Goals for Sunday[/color][/b][/size] My main goal to accomplish for my next update is to coli grind for a whole bunch of fest currency. Hopefully I'll get a really nice drop or two before the weekend is up! :D Thanks for sticking with me guys! I'll be back with more news on Sunday~ o/
Updates & Notes

@Jaspernoir @Rabigrace

Alrighty, time for a quick update! ^^

I have updated the totals on the front page to match my vault once more~ Already up to 145kt, and a heck bunch of baldwin mats (as I can't much use them either, as that requires treasure to make things). That Baldwin timer is honestly super nice~ I love getting a ping to remind me to throw something new in there!

As for special or significant items, I got a fest chest from the coli! \o/ It was even a chest that I was hoping for!

I am going to most likely give little updates on things every Thursday and Sunday, as that makes it twice a week, and those days tend to work well for me~

Also! For those that didn't know, I hatch a fodder nest every day! You can check my hatchlings out here:

sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnkr48.png

Sometimes there are some real lookers~

Goals for Sunday
My main goal to accomplish for my next update is to coli grind for a whole bunch of fest currency. Hopefully I'll get a really nice drop or two before the weekend is up! :D

Thanks for sticking with me guys! I'll be back with more news on Sunday~ o/
Awesome start!!!!!!
Awesome start!!!!!!

The Melting Pot
@GrinningWolf24

Can I be put on your pinglist? This sounds like a massive undertaking on your part, and I'd love to be along for the ride! Also, good luck saving up everything for a whole year!
@GrinningWolf24

Can I be put on your pinglist? This sounds like a massive undertaking on your part, and I'd love to be along for the ride! Also, good luck saving up everything for a whole year!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@Jaspernoir Thanks much friend! :D I hope that your No-Spend-tember challenge is off to a great start as well! I just know you're gonna rock this! \m/ *fist bump*

@TheGoldDragon Absolutely! I am glad to have you along for all the chaos crying fun! ^^ It is certainly going to be a long year, that's for sure, haha. I know that with the support of great people like you, I can do it! \o/ Thanks for the words of encouragement!
@Jaspernoir Thanks much friend! :D I hope that your No-Spend-tember challenge is off to a great start as well! I just know you're gonna rock this! \m/ *fist bump*

@TheGoldDragon Absolutely! I am glad to have you along for all the chaos crying fun! ^^ It is certainly going to be a long year, that's for sure, haha. I know that with the support of great people like you, I can do it! \o/ Thanks for the words of encouragement!
Updates & Notes

@Jaspernoir @Rabigrace @TheGoldDragon

*screeching car noises*

Okay, so I didn't get an update out on Sunday. ;^^ Oops. BUT! I have updated the totals on the front page to match my vault once more~ There's 385kt in the vault already! \o/ Most of that is thanks to fest grinding and selling off all the currency- I will have to keep that in mind for the rest of the upcoming fests. ^^ I also put in a heck ton of chests from familiar bonding. I honestly never used to utilize bonding all that much- doing it daily really does make a huge difference!

So, for other things- I better organized the front page, breaking the vault sections down to better reflect why I am specifically saving things (a section just for baldwin mats, putting all the random swipp/baldwin items together, etc.). I also added in a section to highlight challenges others have undertaken based on this one! Best of luck, Jaspernoir! You can do it! \o/

Goals for Thursday
I honestly just want to get my hatchery thread back on track, considering it is already Tuesday, and I am 3 days behind. ;^^ If I have the time, I also want to get some more technical things worked on- bio coding, updating my wishlist, all that kind of good stuff.

Thanks for sticking with me guys! I'll be back with more news on Thursday (probably)~ o/
Updates & Notes

@Jaspernoir @Rabigrace @TheGoldDragon

*screeching car noises*

Okay, so I didn't get an update out on Sunday. ;^^ Oops. BUT! I have updated the totals on the front page to match my vault once more~ There's 385kt in the vault already! \o/ Most of that is thanks to fest grinding and selling off all the currency- I will have to keep that in mind for the rest of the upcoming fests. ^^ I also put in a heck ton of chests from familiar bonding. I honestly never used to utilize bonding all that much- doing it daily really does make a huge difference!

So, for other things- I better organized the front page, breaking the vault sections down to better reflect why I am specifically saving things (a section just for baldwin mats, putting all the random swipp/baldwin items together, etc.). I also added in a section to highlight challenges others have undertaken based on this one! Best of luck, Jaspernoir! You can do it! \o/

Goals for Thursday
I honestly just want to get my hatchery thread back on track, considering it is already Tuesday, and I am 3 days behind. ;^^ If I have the time, I also want to get some more technical things worked on- bio coding, updating my wishlist, all that kind of good stuff.

Thanks for sticking with me guys! I'll be back with more news on Thursday (probably)~ o/
@GrinningWolf24

Looking spiffy! And good luck to @Jaspernoir, too!
@GrinningWolf24

Looking spiffy! And good luck to @Jaspernoir, too!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@Grinningwolf24 @TheGoldDragon aaaaaaa thanks!!
@Grinningwolf24 @TheGoldDragon aaaaaaa thanks!!

The Melting Pot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14