Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | KS Familiars Quest [on pause]
[center][item=Bone Fiend] [item=Cog Frog] [item=Golden Idol] [item=Skycat] [item=Boolean] [size=6][0/5][/center] [size=2]Hello! Not sure if anyone will be interested in this but I decided to make a thread to maybe keep me more in line with the no spending thing because I have expensive goals and I really want to achieve them. Since I joined it's been my goal to get all the familiars since I'm a completionist, I'm close (8 to go) but also very far, since I haven't achieved any of KS/Boolean yet. So I decided to try coli like crazy, sell all my spare stuff and train exalts, farm in Mycena Cave again, flip items, everything I can. I have a bad habit of hoarding stuff, so maybe I'll just sell all my materials once I'm closer, dunno. I have like nearly 500 Iron Chests too... Help. I've achieved a Light Sprite before even though it took a while to get 48kg, so I think I can do this, I don't want to buy gems rip. The goal is one KS at a time. I think their value is about 150kg each and a Boolean is 800kg+ so about 1400kg+ for everything (if anyone wants to correct me, feel free to). So starting with any of the 4 KS, and the first 150kg goal![/size] [center][color=goldenrod]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]next col stacks dont work here eh[/color][nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=2177898][img]https://i.imgur.com/dL0oMhH.png[/img][/url] Current; 7.46% of 150k[nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=2177898][img]https://i.imgur.com/6LnKIYy.png[/img][/url] Current; 1.41% of 127.5m[/center][/columns] [center]Total: 8.87% [color=goldenrod]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/center] [size=2]I will also be focusing mainly on grinding in the Golem Workshop, I still need both bosses to keep. If I get extras then those will be sold along with any Genes, Eliminates and Apparel I get there. And my last Swipp Familiar; Vermillion Epiptite. [columns][color=transparent]same thing here weh rip [/color][nextcol] [item=stone borer][center]02 Battles[/center][nextcol] [item=frost delver][center]03 Battles[/center][nextcol] [item=Dragonfly][center]18/20[/center][/columns] [center][color=goldenrod]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/center] [size=2]Honestly I don't expect this to get any attention, it's probably going to be mostly for myself but hey, if it does I can do the ping people thing each update. Which I'm thinking of doing once a week or two, so it isn't too much. [columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AMK7zcZ.png[/img][/center][nextcol][indent][b]Pings[/b]; pulses[/indent]
Bone Fiend Cog Frog Golden Idol Skycat Boolean
[0/5]
Hello! Not sure if anyone will be interested in this but I decided to make a thread to maybe keep me more in line with the no spending thing because I have expensive goals and I really want to achieve them.
Since I joined it's been my goal to get all the familiars since I'm a completionist, I'm close (8 to go) but also very far, since I haven't achieved any of KS/Boolean yet. So I decided to try coli like crazy, sell all my spare stuff and train exalts, farm in Mycena Cave again, flip items, everything I can. I have a bad habit of hoarding stuff, so maybe I'll just sell all my materials once I'm closer, dunno. I have like nearly 500 Iron Chests too... Help. I've achieved a Light Sprite before even though it took a while to get 48kg, so I think I can do this, I don't want to buy gems rip.

The goal is one KS at a time. I think their value is about 150kg each and a Boolean is 800kg+ so about 1400kg+ for everything (if anyone wants to correct me, feel free to). So starting with any of the 4 KS, and the first 150kg goal!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

next col stacks dont work here eh
dL0oMhH.png
Current; 7.46%
of 150k
6LnKIYy.png
Current; 1.41%
of 127.5m
Total: 8.87%

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I will also be focusing mainly on grinding in the Golem Workshop, I still need both bosses to keep. If I get extras then those will be sold along with any Genes, Eliminates and Apparel I get there. And my last Swipp Familiar; Vermillion Epiptite.

same thing here weh rip Stone Borer
02 Battles
Frost Delver
03 Battles
Dragonfly
18/20
Honestly I don't expect this to get any attention, it's probably going to be mostly for myself but hey, if it does I can do the ping people thing each update. Which I'm thinking of doing once a week or two, so it isn't too much.
AMK7zcZ.png
Pings; pulses
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless (sorry for the ping if you're subbed)
i'd love to be pinged for updates and things! i'm not officially saving up for any KS item, but i have been just letting my gems sit around - i always wanted one (ahem, all) and i'm not a very impulsive person so i trust it will be going nicely. so this really nicely set up thread will help me stay inspired /v\ good luck!!
@Reckless (sorry for the ping if you're subbed)
i'd love to be pinged for updates and things! i'm not officially saving up for any KS item, but i have been just letting my gems sit around - i always wanted one (ahem, all) and i'm not a very impulsive person so i trust it will be going nicely. so this really nicely set up thread will help me stay inspired /v\ good luck!!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@pulses not subbed c: but yes I can def ping you! i'm actually someone that hates spending money because of my bigger goals, but i've been doing pretty bad lately :c so yeah i figured a thread would keep me in line hopefully, hope it helps you too!
They are my only FR goals, it's about time i at least try to achieve it right
@pulses not subbed c: but yes I can def ping you! i'm actually someone that hates spending money because of my bigger goals, but i've been doing pretty bad lately :c so yeah i figured a thread would keep me in line hopefully, hope it helps you too!
They are my only FR goals, it's about time i at least try to achieve it right
Drakengard.gif
[right][size=5][font=garamond][b]Progress update[/b][/size][/right] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y8RWVOM.png[/img] T: 1.41% [color=green](+0.78%)[/color] G: 7.46% [color=green](+4.8%)[/color] Total: 8.87%[/center] Ok time for the update! So these two weeks have been pretty great tbh, mostly cuz i had tons of stuff to sell honestly. I'm not sure if this will always be the case, but i never really made so much 'at once' :p Sold some things off site (Mycena Cave) that was about 4kg and the rest was selling like notn apparel that i had tons of and some other little things. Haven't tried selling food yet but I'll give that a try! Sold a bunch of gilded chests for t and mostly focused on exalting as well, so that did a cool lil 1m there. Since i focused on it more I didn't really go to workshop this time, like a bit? Only a few boss battles but no luck with anything interesting over there. Once the 4x8 digit dragon hatch (trying for that myself) i'll idk send over some of my less liked dragons to a friend to hold for me, then I can have more room to train exalts without having to expand, thats 1m each time so 66 exalts at lvl 10, whichs what i go for. (and yes i accidentally collected the stuff from the AH so i couldnt get a print of that, unfortunately. But it was around 70 auctions sold, or a bit less). Oh and i found 4 more dragonflies! just 2 to go for that familiar (: edit: Forgot to mention, I might give this whole flipping gems (and possibly genes) and attempt, still observing and see how people do it before I try it myself tbh. I might start just with gems first and see how that goes. @pulses
Progress update

Y8RWVOM.png

T: 1.41% (+0.78%)
G: 7.46% (+4.8%)
Total: 8.87%

Ok time for the update! So these two weeks have been pretty great tbh, mostly cuz i had tons of stuff to sell honestly. I'm not sure if this will always be the case, but i never really made so much 'at once' :p

Sold some things off site (Mycena Cave) that was about 4kg and the rest was selling like notn apparel that i had tons of and some other little things. Haven't tried selling food yet but I'll give that a try!
Sold a bunch of gilded chests for t and mostly focused on exalting as well, so that did a cool lil 1m there. Since i focused on it more I didn't really go to workshop this time, like a bit? Only a few boss battles but no luck with anything interesting over there.
Once the 4x8 digit dragon hatch (trying for that myself) i'll idk send over some of my less liked dragons to a friend to hold for me, then I can have more room to train exalts without having to expand, thats 1m each time so 66 exalts at lvl 10, whichs what i go for.

(and yes i accidentally collected the stuff from the AH so i couldnt get a print of that, unfortunately. But it was around 70 auctions sold, or a bit less).

Oh and i found 4 more dragonflies! just 2 to go for that familiar (:

edit: Forgot to mention, I might give this whole flipping gems (and possibly genes) and attempt, still observing and see how people do it before I try it myself tbh. I might start just with gems first and see how that goes.

@pulses
Drakengard.gif