Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | GG Murder Mystery 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
HECK YES I remember taking part in one of these one year and it was one of the best festival games I ever joined. Won't have as much time as that one to devote but I'm still down for this.

@acorncap
Signing up, please, and I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
HECK YES I remember taking part in one of these one year and it was one of the best festival games I ever joined. Won't have as much time as that one to devote but I'm still down for this.

@acorncap
Signing up, please, and I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
This sounds super cool and interesting! Thanks for hosting it @acorncap. Sign me up … and I'm singing I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl. WOOT
This sounds super cool and interesting! Thanks for hosting it @acorncap. Sign me up … and I'm singing I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl. WOOT
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@acorncap

omg this looks fun! please add me
and I Wish That I Was Nessie's Girl
(where can i find a cryptid like that?)
@acorncap

omg this looks fun! please add me
and I Wish That I Was Nessie's Girl
(where can i find a cryptid like that?)

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@acorncap

This sounds like fun. It's been a while since I participated in any festival games, so forgive me if I'm rusty... I Wish I Was Nessie's Girl :D
@acorncap

This sounds like fun. It's been a while since I participated in any festival games, so forgive me if I'm rusty... I Wish I Was Nessie's Girl :D
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Snek @lilbluecat @alyblaith @NocturnistheDark?

Thankye all! You've been added to the list!
@Snek @lilbluecat @alyblaith @NocturnistheDark?

Thankye all! You've been added to the list!
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap

Aaaahhh, I ADORE mysteries and puzzles, and I'd love to sign up! A question, though: when asking questions of the characters, do the questions need to be in any kind of RP format, or not?

Also, of course I Wish I Was Nessie's Girl. Who doesn't?
@acorncap

Aaaahhh, I ADORE mysteries and puzzles, and I'd love to sign up! A question, though: when asking questions of the characters, do the questions need to be in any kind of RP format, or not?

Also, of course I Wish I Was Nessie's Girl. Who doesn't?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@acorncap oh i'm excited to try participating in this! please sign me up *sings Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl cheerfully*
@acorncap oh i'm excited to try participating in this! please sign me up *sings Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl cheerfully*
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@acorncap Please sign me up! I had a lot of fun with the last one. And I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl!
@acorncap Please sign me up! I had a lot of fun with the last one. And I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl!
Na5WGHa.png
@Tues @Illyrael? Thankye kindly! You've both been added.

Also, RP is entirely optional, some folks like to RP out their part in the mystery, and some folks just participate from the sidelines. Both are totally fine!
@Tues @Illyrael? Thankye kindly! You've both been added.

Also, RP is entirely optional, some folks like to RP out their part in the mystery, and some folks just participate from the sidelines. Both are totally fine!
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap I would like to be pinged for story updates without signing up for the event!
@acorncap I would like to be pinged for story updates without signing up for the event!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34