Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal WIP] Quest to "Every" Fam
The title is actually kind of a click-bait one, considering this is nearly impossible, hencing the quotations.

I joined Flight Rising on March 7, 2016, which was over 3 and a half years ago, and A LOT of familiars were out, especially retired ones. Because I joined about 2 years and 9 months late, there were a lot of familiars that became super expensive. On top of that, I wasn't encouraged to collect as many familiars as I could until I randomly thought about making my buying familiar thread, which was almost a year after I signed up for this site. I knew from the start that collecting every familiar would be a challenge, a really hard one in fact; however, I won't let this stop me from going on with my hunt. Because I know that I'm not going to get every single familiar any time soon, I'm going to aim to have 750 out of the 761 that are currently on the site. I'm currently at 745, which is 5 less than my goal. I'm so close, yet so far. The familiars I don't have yet are worth way more than ten times the familiars I currently own. If you want to see what I mean, you can view my spreadsheet here in the FIDOY (Familiars I Don't Own Yet) section.

This is a personal quest, but I'm ok with anyone commenting on this thread. You can also donate if you wish to help me on my journey, but as always, it's not required.

Current # of Treasure: 3500kt

Current # of Gems: 2kg

Current Familiar I'm Hunting For: Lightning Sprite

Familiars I want to acquire in order from least expensive to most expensive (this won't always be 100% accurate, but just a good estimate):
Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak

Familiars I Will ONLY Get By SSS (Swipp's Swap Stand):
Vermillion Epiptite

Familiars I Will Most Likely Not Buy And Will Try My Luck To Acquire From The Coli (so basically the boss fams):
Goldenbeast Frost Delver Stone Borer

Familiars I Have No Hope In Collecting:
Boolean Cog Frog Bone Fiend Golden Idol Skycat Light Sprite

Wish me luck! :)
The title is actually kind of a click-bait one, considering this is nearly impossible, hencing the quotations.

I joined Flight Rising on March 7, 2016, which was over 3 and a half years ago, and A LOT of familiars were out, especially retired ones. Because I joined about 2 years and 9 months late, there were a lot of familiars that became super expensive. On top of that, I wasn't encouraged to collect as many familiars as I could until I randomly thought about making my buying familiar thread, which was almost a year after I signed up for this site. I knew from the start that collecting every familiar would be a challenge, a really hard one in fact; however, I won't let this stop me from going on with my hunt. Because I know that I'm not going to get every single familiar any time soon, I'm going to aim to have 750 out of the 761 that are currently on the site. I'm currently at 745, which is 5 less than my goal. I'm so close, yet so far. The familiars I don't have yet are worth way more than ten times the familiars I currently own. If you want to see what I mean, you can view my spreadsheet here in the FIDOY (Familiars I Don't Own Yet) section.

This is a personal quest, but I'm ok with anyone commenting on this thread. You can also donate if you wish to help me on my journey, but as always, it's not required.

Current # of Treasure: 3500kt

Current # of Gems: 2kg

Current Familiar I'm Hunting For: Lightning Sprite

Familiars I want to acquire in order from least expensive to most expensive (this won't always be 100% accurate, but just a good estimate):
Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak

Familiars I Will ONLY Get By SSS (Swipp's Swap Stand):
Vermillion Epiptite

Familiars I Will Most Likely Not Buy And Will Try My Luck To Acquire From The Coli (so basically the boss fams):
Goldenbeast Frost Delver Stone Borer

Familiars I Have No Hope In Collecting:
Boolean Cog Frog Bone Fiend Golden Idol Skycat Light Sprite

Wish me luck! :)
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
Bought a Golden Bantam Fangar for 1000g. So lucky I check the AH! XD
Bought a Golden Bantam Fangar for 1000g. So lucky I check the AH! XD
Got a Spiney Whale drop from the Coli. Nice! XD
Got a Spiney Whale drop from the Coli. Nice! XD
Bought a Deeprealm Hunter for 200kt. Unfortunately, I didn't get one as a drop from the coli during fest, and I got lazy, so... yeah. XD
Bought a Deeprealm Hunter for 200kt. Unfortunately, I didn't get one as a drop from the coli during fest, and I got lazy, so... yeah. XD
Yesterday, I bought me a Maned Cobra from the AH for 250kt. I wanted one of these for the longest, and getting the material to make this at SSS costs more. Plus, a while back, I saw a listing of one for 270g, and I didn't want to risk waiting. I did this same thing for the Golden Bantam Fangar when it was 1000g.
Yesterday, I bought me a Maned Cobra from the AH for 250kt. I wanted one of these for the longest, and getting the material to make this at SSS costs more. Plus, a while back, I saw a listing of one for 270g, and I didn't want to risk waiting. I did this same thing for the Golden Bantam Fangar when it was 1000g.
How am I able to do this? XD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335473830032048138/441383703982374953/unknown.png[/img]
How am I able to do this? XD

unknown.png
Bump

Reusing an old thread :)
Bump

Reusing an old thread :)