Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Monkeyquest (Boss Drop)
[center][rule] I'm looking for a Goldenbeast, and I am [i]not[/i] paying the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/fam?itemname=Goldenbeast&collapse=1]AH price[/url]. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/10233.png[/img] This thread will be keeping track of my total battles and drops, not counting any previous encounters. She will be paired with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39647786]Ferdinand Halley[/url] once obtained. Join me in my search for this elusive monkey friend! If you have your own Goldenbeast, do you remember how long it took to get it? Did you buy it, or are you living in the Rainsong Jungle like me? I won't be accepting sale offers - send your support and stories instead! [rule] [b]4/13/18:[/b] Quest start! [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 0 [b]4/21/18:[/b] Finally back in the jungle. [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 6 [b]4/22/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 14 [b]4/24/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 10 [b]4/27/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 15 [b]4/29/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 13 [b]5/2/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 7 [b]5/4/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 3 [b]5/8/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 12 [b]5/30/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 5 [b]6/22/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 3 [b]6/22/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 3 [b]7/18/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 2 [b]7/22/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 4 [b]7/24/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 6 [b]11/28/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 3 [b]12/9/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 7 [b]12/10/18[/b] [u]Today's encounters:[/u] 1 [b]Total Encounters:[/b] 114 [rule] [b]Notable Drops[/b] [i]Wrong monkey.[/i] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Scroll of Renaming] [item=Rally][item=Berserker][item=Haste]

I'm looking for a Goldenbeast, and I am not paying the AH price.
10233.png
This thread will be keeping track of my total battles and drops, not counting any previous encounters. She will be paired with Ferdinand Halley once obtained.

Join me in my search for this elusive monkey friend! If you have your own Goldenbeast, do you remember how long it took to get it? Did you buy it, or are you living in the Rainsong Jungle like me?

I won't be accepting sale offers - send your support and stories instead!
4/13/18: Quest start!
Today's encounters: 0

4/21/18:
Finally back in the jungle.
Today's encounters: 6

4/22/18
Today's encounters: 14

4/24/18
Today's encounters: 10

4/27/18
Today's encounters: 15

4/29/18
Today's encounters: 13

5/2/18
Today's encounters: 7

5/4/18
Today's encounters: 3

5/8/18
Today's encounters: 12

5/30/18
Today's encounters: 5

6/22/18

6/22/18

7/18/18
Today's encounters: 2

7/22/18
Today's encounters: 4

7/24/18
Today's encounters: 6

11/28/18

12/9/18
Today's encounters: 7

12/10/18
Today's encounters: 1

Total Encounters: 114

Notable Drops

Wrong monkey.
Overcharged Silverbeast Overcharged Silverbeast

Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Teardrop Chroma Belt

Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Rainsong Jungle Scroll of Renaming

Rally Berserker Haste
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge Good luck! After who knows how long, I started up a quest thread for the rat king and ghostly rat lord and then got them within two days, so maybe your experience will be similar and you'll get that goldenbeast pretty quick ;)
@NightmareJudge Good luck! After who knows how long, I started up a quest thread for the rat king and ghostly rat lord and then got them within two days, so maybe your experience will be similar and you'll get that goldenbeast pretty quick ;)
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
Good luck! I hope he drops quickly for you :)
Good luck! I hope he drops quickly for you :)