Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Nature/Earth Scrying Challenge - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Hello Scrying Challenge fans! Just a heads up that I am hosting another challenge next week during our battle with Earth. Please let me know in this topic if you would like to be added to the pinglist for this Scrying Challenge.

@temperama @Tamaki @MustacheKitten @smeen @ShadowPiper @Kerriganne @Kapara @Stellatrix13 @Insomnimom @dragonscales232 @Cheshly @Hinumi @Chrisondra @Gravebloom @chatoyant @MoonlitCacti @Chelae @jbapple @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Atalina @sgkat @Juxta13 @domiziano @Rhea @Ender080 @minnieamos @Psychopomp13 @alyblaith @kutekatkitty @Saraceaser @DraigTeg @Koffein @Aaliyahgemini664 @Lonefox @Minxwolfie @80MinToMidnight @ArcanexHour @fuwafuwa
Hello Scrying Challenge fans! Just a heads up that I am hosting another challenge next week during our battle with Earth. Please let me know in this topic if you would like to be added to the pinglist for this Scrying Challenge.

@temperama @Tamaki @MustacheKitten @smeen @ShadowPiper @Kerriganne @Kapara @Stellatrix13 @Insomnimom @dragonscales232 @Cheshly @Hinumi @Chrisondra @Gravebloom @chatoyant @MoonlitCacti @Chelae @jbapple @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Atalina @sgkat @Juxta13 @domiziano @Rhea @Ender080 @minnieamos @Psychopomp13 @alyblaith @kutekatkitty @Saraceaser @DraigTeg @Koffein @Aaliyahgemini664 @Lonefox @Minxwolfie @80MinToMidnight @ArcanexHour @fuwafuwa
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@hawchoo I'd love to join the pinglist for this, it's really fun!
@hawchoo I'd love to join the pinglist for this, it's really fun!
@hawchoo i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thank you!
@hawchoo i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thank you!
fzww6al.png
@hawchoo Awesome!! I’d love to be added as well. Thanks!
@hawchoo Awesome!! I’d love to be added as well. Thanks!
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
@hawchoo

Please put me on the pinglist!
@hawchoo

Please put me on the pinglist!
@hawchoo
Yes please! Thanks.
@hawchoo
Yes please! Thanks.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@jbapple @chatoyant @RainyRose @MoonlitCacti @Juxta13
All added! Thanks!
@jbapple @chatoyant @RainyRose @MoonlitCacti @Juxta13
All added! Thanks!
@hawchoo
Please add me! Also, i think your dates are wrong, you posted february. :)
@hawchoo
Please add me! Also, i think your dates are wrong, you posted february. :)
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten Oops! Forgot to update that. Thanks! Will get you on the pinglist too.
@MustacheKitten Oops! Forgot to update that. Thanks! Will get you on the pinglist too.
@hawchoo sure! add me to the pinglist :)
@hawchoo sure! add me to the pinglist :)
jUpNOOr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47