Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][item="goldenplains poodle mith"][/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 40,030 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), Buy a dragon or gene (drop of fate) [b]Treasure After Dailies:[/b] 34,640 Welp. I can't very well buy a gene with that, so I guess I'm in the market for a dragon. It's like the world is conspiring for me to pre-buy a mate for the challenge. In fact, it's.... [quote]"Pascale! PASCALE! COME QUICK!" Andrick's panicked voice broke through. He ran through the halls, clutching the newborn to his chest; its head lolled uselessly, limp as a doll. "PASCALE! Something awful has happened!" It took some time for the skydancer to make sense of the guardian's blubbering, but he understood the basics of the scenario quite well enough. One of the hatchlings was dead, and Andrick was beside himself with grief. So beside himself, it seemed, that he could not make out the livid bruise, a dent the size and shape of a dragon's talon where its throat had been crushed. Pascale was many things, but dimwitted was not one of them. "Why has Isolde done this?" "What?! She didn't! She wouldn't! She would never!" "The dead hatchling in your arms suggests otherwise," Pascale returned, coolly. "I had hoped she would have greater respect for my intentions. There is a process of ritual and ceremony that must be observed. A misstep could damage the entire enterprise." Andrick, a grieving father, had hoped for sympathy. Instead, the skydancer's words were like cold water to the face. He recoiled, still holding his dead son, a sinking feeling in his gut. "But I suppose there is nothing more to be expected when one deals in criminals. Fetch your remaining hatchling for me. I understand it is a girl? Good. She can replace her mother." Pascale grinned through gritted teeth, a humorless expression borne of hostility. "I will raise the girl until she is ready. Isolde shall be dealt with for her transgression against the plan. But first I have important business to attend to in at the auction house." With a sweep of ribbon, the dragon turned without farewell and strode out the door.[/quote] WHOOPS hand slipped. Isolde's impatience seems to have sealed her fate. She may have THOUGHT she could save time by pretending one of the hatchlings was stillborn, but Pascale saw right through it. The female survives (I flipped a coin) to become the new heir by default. As punishment for not allowing the hatchlings to fight in the coliseum for the title, Isolde has been sentenced to death. Andrick will be a mess, no doubt. Cheating? Of course it's cheating. But what do you expect when all of my Legacy dragons are criminals? [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40086990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400870/40086990_350.png[/img] [/url] Moon/Cerise/Cerise Speckle/Paint/Thylacine 8,500 treasure[/center] [/quote] [quote] The child was not a criminal. Pascale would not say by what means he obtained him. It seemed plausible that they were not particularly honest. But all the same: Pascale came home with a young dragon, still bright-eyed and innocent of the world, and he seemed pleased with his addition. "This is to be your daughter's betrothed," he said, calmly, to Andrick even as the male shivered in abject misery within his quarters. "And the newest member of your team. You would do well to learn to find common ground. I imagine you will see a rather lot of one another before the end." "It doesn't matter," Andrick said, hoarsely, looking away. "None of it matters now." "That is where you are wrong, my dear young soul. For it matters a great deal more than you know." He left the two together, and strode toward Isolde's holding cell. Best to dispose of the troublemaker quickly before things had a chance to get worse.[/quote]
Goldenplains Poodle Mith

Starting Treasure: 40,030
Actions Available Today: Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), Buy a dragon or gene (drop of fate)
Treasure After Dailies: 34,640

Welp. I can't very well buy a gene with that, so I guess I'm in the market for a dragon.

It's like the world is conspiring for me to pre-buy a mate for the challenge. In fact, it's....
Quote:
"Pascale! PASCALE! COME QUICK!"

Andrick's panicked voice broke through. He ran through the halls, clutching the newborn to his chest; its head lolled uselessly, limp as a doll.

"PASCALE! Something awful has happened!"

It took some time for the skydancer to make sense of the guardian's blubbering,
but he understood the basics of the scenario quite well enough. One of the hatchlings was dead, and Andrick was beside himself with grief.

So beside himself, it seemed, that he could not make out the livid bruise, a dent the size and shape of a dragon's talon where its throat had been crushed.

Pascale was many things, but dimwitted was not one of them. "Why has Isolde done this?"

"What?! She didn't! She wouldn't! She would never!"

"The dead hatchling in your arms suggests otherwise," Pascale returned, coolly.
"I had hoped she would have greater respect for my intentions. There is a process of ritual and ceremony that must be observed. A misstep could damage the entire enterprise."

Andrick, a grieving father, had hoped for sympathy. Instead, the skydancer's words were like cold water to the face. He recoiled, still holding his dead son, a sinking feeling in his gut.

"But I suppose there is nothing more to be expected when one deals in criminals.
Fetch your remaining hatchling for me. I understand it is a girl? Good. She can replace her mother."

Pascale grinned through gritted teeth, a humorless expression borne of hostility.

"I will raise the girl until she is ready. Isolde shall be dealt with for her transgression against the plan. But first I have important business to attend to in at the auction house."

With a sweep of ribbon, the dragon turned without farewell and strode out the door.

WHOOPS hand slipped.

Isolde's impatience seems to have sealed her fate. She may have THOUGHT she could save time by pretending one of the hatchlings was stillborn, but Pascale saw right through it.

The female survives (I flipped a coin) to become the new heir by default. As punishment for not allowing the hatchlings to fight in the coliseum for the title, Isolde has been sentenced to death. Andrick will be a mess, no doubt.

Cheating?

Of course it's cheating. But what do you expect when all of my Legacy dragons are criminals?
Quote:

40086990_350.png

Moon/Cerise/Cerise
Speckle/Paint/Thylacine
8,500 treasure
Quote:
The child was not a criminal.

Pascale would not say by what means he obtained him. It seemed plausible that they were not particularly honest. But all the same: Pascale came home with a young dragon, still bright-eyed and innocent of the world, and he seemed pleased with his addition.

"This is to be your daughter's betrothed," he said, calmly, to Andrick even as the male shivered in abject misery within his quarters. "And the newest member of your team. You would do well to learn to find common ground. I imagine you will see a rather lot of one another before the end."

"It doesn't matter," Andrick said, hoarsely, looking away. "None of it matters now."

"That is where you are wrong, my dear young soul. For it matters a great deal more than you know."

He left the two together, and strode toward Isolde's holding cell. Best to dispose of the troublemaker quickly before things had a chance to get worse.
[center][item="fancy rat"] 40-50 coli matches[/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 34,640 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Coliseum (skipping other dailies because this was from yesterday) [b]Treasure After Dailies[/b]: 34,640 Since Isolde was put to death and the youngsters aren't old enough yet to join the fight, Andrick and Pearl had to set out on their own. Luckily, they're both still level 3, so they could do this adventure in the Training Fields. [quote=Significant Drops] [item="crimson emperor"][item="broken flower pot"] [/quote] The stat changes helped a lot - they got to attack right out the gate and not be ambushed anymore. Andrick leveled up immediately, but thanks to the rules they got to stay at the Training Fields for all 40 matches. We backed out halfway through to adjust abilities since they'd leveled up. I gave Andrick a Regeneration that was sitting in my hoard so he'll stop stuffing so many potions up his sleeve. With their newly adjusted stats and levels, they were one-shotting most enemies in the training fields. Don't get cocky, guys, you'll never come back here.
Fancy Rat
40-50 coli matches

Starting Treasure: 34,640
Actions Available Today: Coliseum (skipping other dailies because this was from yesterday)
Treasure After Dailies: 34,640

Since Isolde was put to death and the youngsters aren't old enough yet to join the fight, Andrick and Pearl had to set out on their own. Luckily, they're both still level 3, so they could do this adventure in the Training Fields.
Significant Drops wrote:
Crimson Emperor Broken Flower Pot

The stat changes helped a lot - they got to attack right out the gate and not be ambushed anymore. Andrick leveled up immediately, but thanks to the rules they got to stay at the Training Fields for all 40 matches.

We backed out halfway through to adjust abilities since they'd leveled up. I gave Andrick a Regeneration that was sitting in my hoard so he'll stop stuffing so many potions up his sleeve. With their newly adjusted stats and levels, they were one-shotting most enemies in the training fields. Don't get cocky, guys, you'll never come back here.
[center][item="scholar"][/center] I told you guys not to get cocky. DEATH STREAK TIME. 10 consecutive matches in the Woodland Path. Aren't you glad you got that healing ability Andrick? Better save your breath. [quote=Notable Drops] None :( [/quote] Andrick: You realize the healing ability doesn't do me any damn good if I'm statted for physical attacks right. Me: ....oops. Andrick: Yeah. [i]Yeah.[/i] Whoops. But hey. Pearl is now a Level 5, and Andrick is now a Level 6, and they're feeling much closer now they've had a chance to bond and work off some of that aggression from the tragedy....? We'll say that. Andrick's stats have been adjusted (read: I dumped all his level 6 points into magic). That probably won't actually work, but we'll see! I've never trained a dragon to have anything other than glass cannon stats and I wanted to experiment a bit with these guys while they're in the trenches so...we'll see. OH YEAH and I have some dailies to do! Let's see how that goes. [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 34,640 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), [b]Treasure After Dailies: [/b] 40,170 I sure hope I get the item that lets me open chests soon, I have so many.
Scholar
I told you guys not to get cocky.

DEATH STREAK TIME.

10 consecutive matches in the Woodland Path. Aren't you glad you got that healing ability Andrick? Better save your breath.
Notable Drops wrote:
None :(

Andrick: You realize the healing ability doesn't do me any damn good if I'm statted for physical attacks right.

Me: ....oops.

Andrick: Yeah. Yeah.

Whoops. But hey. Pearl is now a Level 5, and Andrick is now a Level 6, and they're feeling much closer now they've had a chance to bond and work off some of that aggression from the tragedy....?

We'll say that.

Andrick's stats have been adjusted (read: I dumped all his level 6 points into magic). That probably won't actually work, but we'll see! I've never trained a dragon to have anything other than glass cannon stats and I wanted to experiment a bit with these guys while they're in the trenches so...we'll see.

OH YEAH and I have some dailies to do! Let's see how that goes.

Starting Treasure: 34,640
Actions Available Today: Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional),
Treasure After Dailies: 40,170

I sure hope I get the item that lets me open chests soon, I have so many.
[center][item="discipline"][/center] Death streak time! 10 matches in woodland path. [quote=Notable Drops] [item="leafy pack"]x2 [/quote] Phew. Ok. We all survived. Andrick's build is still questionable. Hopefully I've got the right stones to make that pearlcatcher a proper mage for the team when he gets old enough. Both dragons are now level 6.
Discipline
Death streak time!

10 matches in woodland path.
Notable Drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x2

Phew. Ok. We all survived. Andrick's build is still questionable. Hopefully I've got the right stones to make that pearlcatcher a proper mage for the team when he gets old enough.

Both dragons are now level 6.
[center][item="dainty wavehopper"][/center] [b]Starting Treasure: [/b]40,170 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), buying something [b]Treasure After Dailies: [/b]37,890 [quote]Pearl was hurting, and she had no one to share the pain with. Her son was suffering. The loss of Isolde and his hatchling, under the uniquely terrible circumstances, had driven him deep within himself. The time they spent together in the training fields had helped somewhat to ease the pain, but he was...reckless. He fought without regard for his safety, or hers for that matter, and there was no way of getting through to him. She was at a loss. And what could she do? It was not like she had friends. She certainly could not confide in Pascale. Instead, when she had the opportunity, she ventured down into the trading village near the portal to the human world, and found a tavern there. It was easier in her human form to feel as though she could be free of the strange circumstances that had befallen her life. It was easier, too, to enjoy the magical effects of the intoxicating potions brewed there. She met someone at the bar, and the two began to talk. The details of the conversation were hazy. In the morning, much to the surprise of them both, they were sitting a nest together. [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34809271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348093/34809271_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Woe! Poor Bhaskar! How he suffered. Once the beloved faeder of his clan and wonderfully cared for by master and mistress alike, Bhaskar fell swiftly and humiliatingly from grace. His is a story of great intrigue, terrible betrayal and details that tend to change precipitously with each re-telling. Indeed, one could be forgiven for thinking that he was making the entire thing up. All the same: It was one very down-on-his-luck coatl that walked into the tavern that evening, and a supremely confused one who awoke to find he'd somehow agreed not only to father a nest with a stranger but also to...join...an...adventuring.....team? Well. At least it would not be dull. Perhaps he would write a song about it. [/quote] I decided I'd like a non-Legacy nest, so I went to the auction house and ran a search for the cheapest ready-to-breed male dragon I could find. This guy was on top, can you believe it? Isn't he fabulous? I love him. We'll see how he gets on with the others! Spoiler alert: I'm guessing....not that great.
Dainty Wavehopper
Starting Treasure: 40,170
Actions Available Today: Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), buying something
Treasure After Dailies: 37,890
Quote:
Pearl was hurting, and she had no one to share the pain with.

Her son was suffering. The loss of Isolde and his hatchling, under the uniquely terrible circumstances, had driven him deep within himself. The time they spent together in the training fields had helped somewhat to ease the pain, but he was...reckless. He fought without regard for his safety, or hers for that matter, and there was no way of getting through to him.

She was at a loss. And what could she do? It was not like she had friends. She certainly could not confide in Pascale.

Instead, when she had the opportunity, she ventured down into the trading village near the portal to the human world, and found a tavern there. It was easier in her human form to feel as though she could be free of the strange circumstances that had befallen her life. It was easier, too, to enjoy the magical effects of the intoxicating potions brewed there.

She met someone at the bar, and the two began to talk. The details of the conversation were hazy.

In the morning, much to the surprise of them both, they were sitting a nest together.

34809271_350.png
Quote:
Woe! Poor Bhaskar! How he suffered.

Once the beloved faeder of his clan and wonderfully cared for by master and mistress alike, Bhaskar fell swiftly and humiliatingly from grace. His is a story of great intrigue, terrible betrayal and details that tend to change precipitously with each re-telling.

Indeed, one could be forgiven for thinking that he was making the entire thing up.

All the same: It was one very down-on-his-luck coatl that walked into the tavern that evening, and a supremely confused one who awoke to find he'd somehow agreed not only to father a nest with a stranger but also to...join...an...adventuring.....team?

Well. At least it would not be dull.

Perhaps he would write a song about it.

I decided I'd like a non-Legacy nest, so I went to the auction house and ran a search for the cheapest ready-to-breed male dragon I could find. This guy was on top, can you believe it?

Isn't he fabulous? I love him.

We'll see how he gets on with the others! Spoiler alert: I'm guessing....not that great.
[center][item="iron nugget"][/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 37,890 [b]Actions Available Today: [/b]Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), [b]Treasure After Dailies:[/b] 66,240 (I played a lot of fairgrounds today) [quote]"You did WHAT?" Pearl tried resolutely to look everywhere but at her boy, because there really was no way she could think to explain. She had been human at the time, and humans were notoriously weak? She'd been lonely and frightened? It had seemed like a good idea? She wasn't even sure how it happened? Andrick, for his part, looked less angry and more...baffled. It was a good look on him, considering how miserable he had been up til now. A change of pace that made it almost worthwhile. "Is something going on, lovelies?" Bhaskar emerged from his quarters, still in human form -- he seemed quite comfortable in it -- rubbing a towel over his damp pink hair. His breezy tone seemed to infuriate Andrick, who was on him within a minute, full-size Guardian pinning the slender male to the wall with his snout. He snorted, steam rising from his nostrils. With an alarmed sound, the coatl quickly morphed into his usual shape, clambering over the guardian's head and down his back, nestling into a position between the male's wings where it would be impossible to hit him with either jaws or tail. "Goodness! That is QUITE enough of that! I'm practically your father now." Andrick let out an irritable noise and whirled around, trying to dislodge him. From her vantage point, Pearl could not help but notice that something almost like amusement was showing on his features. "But just for you, dear boy, I'll make you a deal. I'll never, ever mention such unmentionables again if you promise me not to try and eat me?" Andrick huffed and flopped down to his belly, a look of theatrical defeat wrought over his features. "I know only a small fraction of what's befallen you all," Bhaskar continued, sagely. "But I know that you are a group of dragons who are hurting, and allow me to declare once and for all that I know the cure for what ails you." At this, he hopped up, slid down Andrick's wing, did a sort of tumultuous somersault, and landed with a flourish, his own wings outstretched. "And that is...BHASKAR!" Andrick's eyes rolled upward to stare at his mother in a 'is this actually happening you have got to be kidding me' look and she shrugged helplessly back at him. "Never fear, lovelies. Bhaskar is indeed here to make it all better!" The coatl grinned a broad and cheesy grin. "Now. Um. What exactly is it that the lot of you do?" Andrick snorted. He couldn't wait for Pascale to show up and...ah...educate the man. [/quote]
Iron Nugget

Starting Treasure: 37,890
Actions Available Today: Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional),
Treasure After Dailies: 66,240 (I played a lot of fairgrounds today)

Quote:
"You did WHAT?"

Pearl tried resolutely to look everywhere but at her boy, because there really was no way she could think to explain. She had been human at the time, and humans were notoriously weak? She'd been lonely and frightened? It had seemed like a good idea? She wasn't even sure how it happened?

Andrick, for his part, looked less angry and more...baffled. It was a good look on him, considering how miserable he had been up til now. A change of pace that made it almost worthwhile.

"Is something going on, lovelies?" Bhaskar emerged from his quarters, still in human form -- he seemed quite comfortable in it -- rubbing a towel over his damp pink hair.

His breezy tone seemed to infuriate Andrick, who was on him within a minute,
full-size Guardian pinning the slender male to the wall with his snout. He snorted,
steam rising from his nostrils.

With an alarmed sound, the coatl quickly morphed into his usual shape, clambering over the guardian's head and down his back, nestling into a position between the male's wings where it would be impossible to hit him with either jaws or tail.

"Goodness! That is QUITE enough of that! I'm practically your father now."

Andrick let out an irritable noise and whirled around, trying to dislodge him.
From her vantage point, Pearl could not help but notice that something almost like amusement was showing on his features.

"But just for you, dear boy, I'll make you a deal. I'll never, ever mention such unmentionables again if you promise me not to try and eat me?"

Andrick huffed and flopped down to his belly, a look of theatrical defeat wrought over his features.

"I know only a small fraction of what's befallen you all," Bhaskar continued, sagely.
"But I know that you are a group of dragons who are hurting, and allow me to declare once and for all that I know the cure for what ails you." At this, he hopped up, slid down Andrick's wing, did a sort of tumultuous somersault, and landed with a flourish, his own wings outstretched. "And that is...BHASKAR!"

Andrick's eyes rolled upward to stare at his mother in a 'is this actually happening you have got to be kidding me' look and she shrugged helplessly back at him.

"Never fear, lovelies. Bhaskar is indeed here to make it all better!" The coatl grinned a broad and cheesy grin. "Now. Um. What exactly is it that the lot of you do?"

Andrick snorted. He couldn't wait for Pascale to show up and...ah...educate the man.
[center][item="Spellbound Glove"] I got really excited thinking that was a trinket and now I am disappointed. [/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 66,240 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), [b]Treasure After Dailies: [/b]279,405 (sold the egg) I found a wind egg while I was gathering: [item="unhatched wind egg"] I think I'll sell it and put the money toward genes for the project dragons. [quote] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/222556/22255556p.png[/img][nextcol]"Excuse me, sir? There's an Emperor on the lawn." [/columns] [columns]Pascale didn't look up from his paper. "I am well aware. Thank you, Stormageddon." [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/241856/24185527p.png[/img][/columns] The student blinked at him. That was not the response he had been anticipating. For his part, the appearance of the three-headed creature tearing its way through the ruins provided a quaking-in-his-boots level of terror. Perhaps the headmaster simply did not grasp the severity of the situation. As an imperial himself, the whole thing hit far too close to home. Perhaps a skydancer would not understand. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/222556/22255556p.png[/img][nextcol]"But, um, sir? Don't you think...someone...should...do...something?" [/columns] [columns]"Not yet." He turned the page in his paper. "It's not big enough." [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/241856/24185527p.png[/img][/columns] Something in the way he said that made Stormagedon's blood run cold, and he backed away into the hallway and toward the dormitory in a hurry, suddenly not wanting to know any further details about whatever special project Pascale was dreaming up in his study. [/quote]
Spellbound Glove
I got really excited thinking that was a trinket and now I am disappointed.

Starting Treasure: 66,240
Treasure After Dailies: 279,405 (sold the egg)

I found a wind egg while I was gathering:
Unhatched Wind Egg
I think I'll sell it and put the money toward genes for the project dragons.
Quote:
22255556p.png "Excuse me, sir? There's an Emperor on the lawn."
Pascale didn't look up from his paper. "I am well aware. Thank you, Stormageddon." 24185527p.png

The student blinked at him. That was not the response he had been anticipating. For his part, the appearance of the three-headed creature tearing its way through the ruins provided a quaking-in-his-boots level of terror.

Perhaps the headmaster simply did not grasp the severity of the situation. As an imperial himself, the whole thing hit far too close to home. Perhaps a skydancer would not understand.
22255556p.png "But, um, sir? Don't you think...someone...should...do...something?"
"Not yet." He turned the page in his paper. "It's not big enough." 24185527p.png

Something in the way he said that made Stormagedon's blood run cold, and he backed away into the hallway and toward the dormitory in a hurry, suddenly not wanting to know any further details about whatever special project Pascale was dreaming up in his study.
[center][item="verdant shell"][/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 279,405 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), [b]Treasure After Dailies: [/b]284,220 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40086990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400870/40086990_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote] Rivoltante felt terribly alone. He was not mistreated by any means. He had free run of the portion of the tower that all of Pascale's pet projects had been given, which was not insubstantial. For their part, the older dragons tended to ignore him entirely. He had Bula as a playmate, but she was quite different than him: Outspoken where he was shy, confident where he was diffident. Also, she spent quite a lot of time alone with Pascale, receiving some sort of private tutoring or lesson. He didn't really understand it. He did, however, have the distinct impression that the other dragons did not like him. Andrick, mostly. The guardian was brooding and usually silent, and he tended to give Rivo long, cold glances when they passed in the halls. Rivo could not imagine what he had done to offend the older guardian, but he did his best to avoid him. Ultimately, Rivo spent most of his time in one of the library's many reading rooms, huddled up in the corner with some or another dusty tome. He did not understand most of what the books were talking about, but they passed the time and helped to brush away the loneliness for a while, and that was good enough. [/quote]
Verdant Shell

Starting Treasure: 279,405
Treasure After Dailies: 284,220

Quote:
Rivoltante felt terribly alone.

He was not mistreated by any means. He had free run of the portion of the tower that all of Pascale's pet projects had been given, which was not insubstantial. For their part, the older dragons tended to ignore him entirely. He had Bula as a playmate, but she was quite different than him: Outspoken where he was shy, confident where he was diffident. Also, she spent quite a lot of time alone with Pascale, receiving some sort of private tutoring or lesson. He didn't really understand it.

He did, however, have the distinct impression that the other dragons did not like him.

Andrick, mostly. The guardian was brooding and usually silent, and he tended to give Rivo long, cold glances when they passed in the halls. Rivo could not imagine what he had done to offend the older guardian, but he did his best to avoid him.

Ultimately, Rivo spent most of his time in one of the library's many reading rooms, huddled up in the corner with some or another dusty tome. He did not understand most of what the books were talking about, but they passed the time and helped to brush away the loneliness for a while, and that was good enough.
[center][item="mealworm"] 20-30 coli matches[/center] [b]Starting Treasure:[/b] 284,220 [b]Actions Available Today:[/b] Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), Coliseum [b]Treasure After Dailies:[/b] 289,000 [quote]Bhaskar was quite concerned about what he had stumbled into. He still was not quite sure about the details, but it seemed as though he was part of something very, very dangerous. Also, kids were involved, in a way that made him uneasy. Bhaskar had, in his time, sired a great many children. And though he hadn't exactly kept up with the kids after they'd hatched, he was opposed to the idea of terrible things happening to them. Which is why he went looking for the two youngest dragons in their quarters. "Hey! Rivoltante! Bula! That's your names, right?" The pearlcatcher and guardian looked up from their respective pursuits; Rivo was reading, and Bula was carefully scouring the room they were in for secret passageways, which seemed more likely than not to be there somewhere. "I have a bad feeling that the other dragons will do something terrible to you," Bhaskar stated, baldly. "You should come with me, and we can all train to get stronger. In case they come after us all at once." He smiled what he hoped was a very compelling and winning smile. The younger dragons eyed him suspiciously but agreed. It would just be killing a few overgrown bugs and mice; what danger could there be? [/quote] Bhaskar, Rivoltante and Bula -- saved in my Coli as "B-Team" -- headed to the Training Fields to do their training matches. Unfortunately for them, Andrick has a lock on all of the healing potions in the world, so it's slow going for them. [quote=Notable Drops] [item="broken flower pot"] [/quote] Mages are actually really powerful, holy cow. I'm looking forward to seeing them get stronger. All three B-Team dragons are now level 4 and without needing to use a single health potion :)
Mealworm
20-30 coli matches
Starting Treasure: 284,220
Actions Available Today: Gathering, Trading Post, Familiar Bonding, Fairgrounds (optional), Coliseum
Treasure After Dailies: 289,000
Quote:
Bhaskar was quite concerned about what he had stumbled into.

He still was not quite sure about the details, but it seemed as though he was part of something very, very dangerous. Also, kids were involved, in a way that made him uneasy. Bhaskar had, in his time, sired a great many children. And though he hadn't exactly kept up with the kids after they'd hatched, he was opposed to the idea of terrible things happening to them.

Which is why he went looking for the two youngest dragons in their quarters.

"Hey! Rivoltante! Bula! That's your names, right?"

The pearlcatcher and guardian looked up from their respective pursuits; Rivo was reading, and Bula was carefully scouring the room they were in for secret passageways, which seemed more likely than not to be there somewhere.

"I have a bad feeling that the other dragons will do something terrible to you," Bhaskar stated, baldly. "You should come with me, and we can all train to get stronger. In case they come after us all at once."

He smiled what he hoped was a very compelling and winning smile.

The younger dragons eyed him suspiciously but agreed. It would just be killing a few overgrown bugs and mice; what danger could there be?

Bhaskar, Rivoltante and Bula -- saved in my Coli as "B-Team" -- headed to the Training Fields to do their training matches. Unfortunately for them, Andrick has a lock on all of the healing potions in the world, so it's slow going for them.
Notable Drops wrote:
Broken Flower Pot

Mages are actually really powerful, holy cow. I'm looking forward to seeing them get stronger. All three B-Team dragons are now level 4 and without needing to use a single health potion :)
@fenshae
This is amazing! I've read something similar to this involving heirs and heritage and stuff but wow, this is fantastic :D

(I've only read the first page before deciding this was great. You write a LOT XD)
@fenshae
This is amazing! I've read something similar to this involving heirs and heritage and stuff but wow, this is fantastic :D

(I've only read the first page before deciding this was great. You write a LOT XD)
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36