Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36
@fenshae I'm sorry I don't have money for the Gene projects lol
@fenshae I'm sorry I don't have money for the Gene projects lol
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Don't have room for either kid, I loved that story though :)
Don't have room for either kid, I loved that story though :)
wq9PoXA.png
((I am so glad one of the Bogs lived!))
((I am so glad one of the Bogs lived!))
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][item="phytocat toy"][/center] Hey look! A chest-opening day! Haven't had one of those in a while. [item="rusted treasure chest"]x1 [item="iron treasure chest"]x3 ...and, wow, ok, that's seriously it. Ugh. You can tell I haven't had much time for familiar bonding or coliseum-ing lately. Oh well. I received: [item="green birdskull necklace"] [item="ebony filigree gauntlets"][item="ashscale ophiotaurus"] + 5,929 treasure + 5 gems. Rolling in the dough now. Some relevant house-keeping. I dressed my remaining undressed challenge dragons. Bigby looks especially dapper, and I love this accent for him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44957760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449578/44957760_350.png[/img] [/url] His lady-love is apparently a healer with a taste for field medicine: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44031590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440316/44031590_350.png[/img] [/url] And Tashia is literally on fire: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44196168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441962/44196168_350.png[/img] [/url] The others have clothes too but they're not nearly as nice. And meet Raith, Sintara's new boyfriend: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44499910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445000/44499910_350.png[/img] [/url] They'll be RTB in 17 days and we can try that nocturne business another time, ideally with less horrifying results. @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Phytocat Toy
Hey look! A chest-opening day! Haven't had one of those in a while.

Rusted Treasure Chest x1 Iron Treasure Chest x3

...and, wow, ok, that's seriously it. Ugh. You can tell I haven't had much time for familiar bonding or coliseum-ing lately.

Oh well. I received:

Green Birdskull Necklace Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ashscale Ophiotaurus + 5,929 treasure + 5 gems.

Rolling in the dough now.

Some relevant house-keeping. I dressed my remaining undressed challenge dragons.

Bigby looks especially dapper, and I love this accent for him:

44957760_350.png

His lady-love is apparently a healer with a taste for field medicine:

44031590_350.png

And Tashia is literally on fire:

44196168_350.png

The others have clothes too but they're not nearly as nice.

And meet Raith, Sintara's new boyfriend:

44499910_350.png

They'll be RTB in 17 days and we can try that nocturne business another time, ideally with less horrifying results.

@TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Much dapperness.
Much dapperness.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Bigby is GLAM
Bigby is GLAM
[center][item=bark centipede][/center] [quote] "Did you hear that?" Rivo stopped, glancing back at the others, his expression worried. Pearl, usually such a stalwart and level-headed presence now, looked frightened. She thought she had seen it all. But it wasn't true. There were many horrors yet to be seen in her lifetime, and she feared she would have the misfortune of witnessing them all. Whatever had caused that sound -- that deep, uncanny snarl, a low groan as if the world itself were being ripped in two -- was not something of this world. Of that she was certain. The ground shook. The air seemed to shimmer. A heavy, oppressive feeling like heat pressed down around them, the magical energies as unbearably tactile as a magnetic field. Bula pressed in close to the others, shivering. They did not see the tear that began to form in the fabric of the world. But they knew, on a deep level, that it was happening -- and that, in some twisted way, Pascale had been right about everything. Somewhere, out of sight but agonizingly close, reality tore open. And an ancient and terrible beast stepped out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40598709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405988/40598709_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Bark Centipede
Quote:
"Did you hear that?"

Rivo stopped, glancing back at the others, his expression worried.

Pearl, usually such a stalwart and level-headed presence now, looked frightened. She thought she had seen it all. But it wasn't true. There were many horrors yet to be seen in her lifetime, and she feared she would have the misfortune of witnessing them all.

Whatever had caused that sound -- that deep, uncanny snarl, a low groan as if the world itself were being ripped in two -- was not something of this world. Of that she was certain.

The ground shook. The air seemed to shimmer. A heavy, oppressive feeling like heat pressed down around them, the magical energies as unbearably tactile as a magnetic field.

Bula pressed in close to the others, shivering.

They did not see the tear that began to form in the fabric of the world. But they knew, on a deep level, that it was happening -- and that, in some twisted way, Pascale had been right about everything.

Somewhere, out of sight but agonizingly close, reality tore open.

And an ancient and terrible beast stepped out.

40598709_350.png

@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
[center][item=scaleside noggle] ooh, I can buy myself something. hmmmm. But what? [/center] At long last, Bigby and Amberlee get to sit a nest. These potential offspring are wild. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/5healthy_0dead.png[/img] Lucky for us, they've blessed us with a 5-egg nest, so we should have lots of options to choose from. Cross your fingers for some upgrades. [quote] Sornieth trembled, and from his safety perched atop the tower of his beloved library, Pascale felt the shift in circumstance. He turned his face to the wind and smiled. It was not a happy smile, but one of grim victory. He flared his wings into the breeze and felt the feathers ruffle as he tilted his head upward, nostrils flaring, trying to taste the new magic responsible. Down below, the city was unaware. They falsely attributed the change to the deities they knew. Just another odd out-pouring of energy from the Lightweaver or the Shadowbinder or the Earthshaker. Nothing strange about that at all. Pascale knew better. He only hoped he would have enough time before the ancient ones arrived. [/quote] @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Scaleside Noggle

ooh, I can buy myself something. hmmmm. But what?

At long last, Bigby and Amberlee get to sit a nest. These potential offspring are wild.

5healthy_0dead.png

Lucky for us, they've blessed us with a 5-egg nest, so we should have lots of options to choose from. Cross your fingers for some upgrades.
Quote:
Sornieth trembled, and from his safety perched atop the tower of his beloved library, Pascale felt the shift in circumstance.

He turned his face to the wind and smiled.

It was not a happy smile, but one of grim victory. He flared his wings into the breeze and felt the feathers ruffle as he tilted his head upward, nostrils flaring, trying to taste the new magic responsible.

Down below, the city was unaware. They falsely attributed the change to the deities they knew. Just another odd out-pouring of energy from the Lightweaver or the Shadowbinder or the Earthshaker. Nothing strange about that at all.

Pascale knew better.

He only hoped he would have enough time before the ancient ones arrived.

ooooo, so abraxas is a terryfing god of sorts? this just got super interesting XD and pascale, i hope your plan goes well uvu

Hope the 5 egg nest brings forth some good offspring ;u;
ooooo, so abraxas is a terryfing god of sorts? this just got super interesting XD and pascale, i hope your plan goes well uvu

Hope the 5 egg nest brings forth some good offspring ;u;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
[center][item=Rhodochrosite Crane] Apparently Pinkerton really wants me to go shopping. Well. Who am I to turn that down? [/center] I'm (very slowly because my coli time is so limited) creeping up on Level 15 with my adventuring trio, so I've been toying with some scries. Tell me what you think for Bula: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=11&winggene=22&wings=17&auth=da10490cb7689d61c43906acb9e194d1ca4d770c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=17&auth=d07c2a93191d1a6a6b09c698018896d0b2a1e319&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm also so attached to Pearl's accent that I'm not even sure I want to gene her further. Although, fun fact! The accent color in morph matches pretty well with her tert, so I might experiment with that! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=92&auth=d7e1b3fcdc055800f67dc048c96f4db5684e48b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=92&auth=2baaa53ead5cbb496d33904cd6e6cf38d4adbd74&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Rhodochrosite Crane
Apparently Pinkerton really wants me to go shopping. Well. Who am I to turn that down?

I'm (very slowly because my coli time is so limited) creeping up on Level 15 with my adventuring trio, so I've been toying with some scries. Tell me what you think for Bula:

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=11&winggene=22&wings=17&auth=da10490cb7689d61c43906acb9e194d1ca4d770c&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=17&auth=d07c2a93191d1a6a6b09c698018896d0b2a1e319&dummyext=prev.png

I'm also so attached to Pearl's accent that I'm not even sure I want to gene her further.

Although, fun fact! The accent color in morph matches pretty well with her tert, so I might experiment with that!

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=92&auth=d7e1b3fcdc055800f67dc048c96f4db5684e48b9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=92&auth=2baaa53ead5cbb496d33904cd6e6cf38d4adbd74&dummyext=prev.png

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36