Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36
Oof
Oof
wq9PoXA.png
I love baby Nocs but MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN her colors are absolute garbage, also is grigory available to adopt? He's so pretty, it's such a stark contrast...
I love baby Nocs but MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN her colors are absolute garbage, also is grigory available to adopt? He's so pretty, it's such a stark contrast...
Oh that poor, poor child.
Oh that poor, poor child.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
oh my lord, the first two looked so gorgous, it was setting the stage for some beautiful babies...and then BAM. Nocturne child.

honestly though she's still adorable XD
oh my lord, the first two looked so gorgous, it was setting the stage for some beautiful babies...and then BAM. Nocturne child.

honestly though she's still adorable XD

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
I will take that nocturne. Yes I know, I am strange. BUT I WANTS. Will adopt if open! And doesn't make it
I will take that nocturne. Yes I know, I am strange. BUT I WANTS. Will adopt if open! And doesn't make it
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
That Nocturne disgusts and fascinates me at the same time
That Nocturne disgusts and fascinates me at the same time
It looks like someone sneezed on it
It looks like someone sneezed on it
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Mind adding me to the ping list? You're such a great writer, and I love the story you've written so far!
Mind adding me to the ping list? You're such a great writer, and I love the story you've written so far!
[center][item="greey corycat"] [/center] [quote]Pascale needed books and charts now to keep track of the bloodlines. Well. In truth, he didn't really. He had a long memory, and his power for Undoing made it simple enough to trace a magical lineage with the touch of a claw. But, still, it was getting complicated. This had been going on for quite a while. So he knew, looking at them, who their ancestor was, though they bore little resemblance to the family line. So many of the rich purple hues, introduced by that fool Bhaskar, had at last faded from view. What was left was...well. He was not a frivolous man given to fancies of humor, but even he struggled to keep a straight face. "What an unfortunate visage," he mused, quietly, to Ashur -- who was ever dutifully standing beside, scribbling down notes in his scrolls, glasses perched at the end of his nose. "But, well. We're not here for a beauty contest. Let us see if she can fight." Mydryin, Sintara and Grigory stepped out onto the proving fields. It swiftly became evident that the bogsneak twins were a formidable pair. They called on deep reserves of power and fought back to back, covering for each other's weak points. The nocturne did not fit in. Looking as she did, she likely would never fit in. She flittered overhead, diving and swooping whenever an opportunity afforded itself, but it was rare that her more competent siblings would leave such an opening. To her credit, Mydryin was a strong flier. Unfortunately...so were many of the enemies. The webwing's assault was swift and cruel, attacking high in the air above the heads of her siblings, and the small nocturne fell with a thud, a cloud of dust rising around her. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rBtRXqb.png[/img] Sintara was the next target, and it looked as though the fight were over -- before Grigory dove before her, taking the last killing blow onto himself. Standing alone now, one half of a broken duo, Sintara unleashed a howl of fury as something deep inside of her snapped in two. [/quote] That death match took forever because they just kept leveling up. I've never had a bogsneak or a snapper on a coli team before, that tanking ability of theirs is actually very cool. Anyway, looks like Sintara is the next heir, by a hair. (I know I traditionally have been picking the Bhaskar line by choice rather than death match, but this balances out the time I shamelessly cheated with Themis.) Anyway. Um. @Ggirl would you still like Mydryin? And @FinalValkyrie21 shall I send you Grigory? As a note, I came up with a scry that would salvage the nocturne: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=86&auth=2ec90908891ab0863d35c047faf310a15076f466&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Because that wouldn't be crazy expensive at all ;) I want Firefly so bad for the bogsneaks: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=108&auth=ac1dced117e560b84e2ec563ece57edd5e7ecd1d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=49&auth=35b8dd173d4b834d0ad54725e1c49d71bd77abab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
Quote:
Pascale needed books and charts now to keep track of the bloodlines.

Well. In truth, he didn't really. He had a long memory, and his power for Undoing made it simple enough to trace a magical lineage with the touch of a claw.

But, still, it was getting complicated. This had been going on for quite a while.

So he knew, looking at them, who their ancestor was, though they bore little resemblance to the family line. So many of the rich purple hues, introduced by that fool Bhaskar, had at last faded from view. What was left was...well.

He was not a frivolous man given to fancies of humor, but even he struggled to keep a straight face.

"What an unfortunate visage," he mused, quietly, to Ashur -- who was ever dutifully standing beside, scribbling down notes in his scrolls, glasses perched at the end of his nose. "But, well. We're not here for a beauty contest. Let us see if she can fight."

Mydryin, Sintara and Grigory stepped out onto the proving fields.

It swiftly became evident that the bogsneak twins were a formidable pair. They called on deep reserves of power and fought back to back, covering for each other's weak points.

The nocturne did not fit in. Looking as she did, she likely would never fit in.

She flittered overhead, diving and swooping whenever an opportunity afforded itself, but it was rare that her more competent siblings would leave such an opening.

To her credit, Mydryin was a strong flier. Unfortunately...so were many of the enemies. The webwing's assault was swift and cruel, attacking high in the air above the heads of her siblings, and the small nocturne fell with a thud, a cloud of dust rising around her.

rBtRXqb.png

Sintara was the next target, and it looked as though the fight were over -- before Grigory dove before her, taking the last killing blow onto himself.

Standing alone now, one half of a broken duo, Sintara unleashed a howl of fury as something deep inside of her snapped in two.

That death match took forever because they just kept leveling up. I've never had a bogsneak or a snapper on a coli team before, that tanking ability of theirs is actually very cool.

Anyway, looks like Sintara is the next heir, by a hair.

(I know I traditionally have been picking the Bhaskar line by choice rather than death match, but this balances out the time I shamelessly cheated with Themis.)

Anyway. Um. @Ggirl would you still like Mydryin? And @FinalValkyrie21 shall I send you Grigory?

As a note, I came up with a scry that would salvage the nocturne:

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=86&auth=2ec90908891ab0863d35c047faf310a15076f466&dummyext=prev.png

Because that wouldn't be crazy expensive at all ;)

I want Firefly so bad for the bogsneaks:
dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=108&auth=ac1dced117e560b84e2ec563ece57edd5e7ecd1d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=49&auth=35b8dd173d4b834d0ad54725e1c49d71bd77abab&dummyext=prev.png

@TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn
@fenshae It would be awesome to get Grigory!

Edit: That noc scry doesn't look half bad but the green is still a big oof

Edit 2: scry not scary
@fenshae It would be awesome to get Grigory!

Edit: That noc scry doesn't look half bad but the green is still a big oof

Edit 2: scry not scary
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36