Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Personal Nuzlocke
1 2 3
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Incubating the nest (3/5 days)

Kiera, Almanzo, and Cardamom
Coliseum, Woodland Path. My first attempt at the Woodland Path. I was worried about taking the dragons here because Robin (my brother) said all his nuzlocke dragons nearly died when he took them there, but these 3 did absolutely fine. Cardamom's healing was very important but I wasn't afraid that any of them would die! Cardamom levelled up to 5 and Almanzo to 6.
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Incubating the nest (3/5 days)

Kiera, Almanzo, and Cardamom
Coliseum, Woodland Path. My first attempt at the Woodland Path. I was worried about taking the dragons here because Robin (my brother) said all his nuzlocke dragons nearly died when he took them there, but these 3 did absolutely fine. Cardamom's healing was very important but I wasn't afraid that any of them would die! Cardamom levelled up to 5 and Almanzo to 6.
[b]Daily Actions:[/b] [b]Smoke:[/b] Incubating the nest (4/5) [b]Kiera and Almanzo:[/b] Gathering (12 turns total) to find rarer gathering plants for Almanzo's collection. Found to catalogue: [item=day lilies][item=seaberry][item=green algae] catalogued from the woodland path: [item=bamboo leaves][item=flycatcher][item=venus flytrap] [b]Cardamom:[/b] Gone to the Trading Post [LIST] [*]from Pinkerton: Silver Guppy [*]some treasure from Tomo [*]trying to get orange goo from Baldwin for the peridot roundhorn [/LIST]
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Incubating the nest (4/5)

Kiera and Almanzo:
Gathering (12 turns total) to find rarer gathering plants for Almanzo's collection. Found to catalogue:
Day Lilies Seaberry Green Algae
catalogued from the woodland path:
Bamboo Leaves Flycatcher Venus Flytrap

Cardamom:
Gone to the Trading Post
  • from Pinkerton: Silver Guppy
  • some treasure from Tomo
  • trying to get orange goo from Baldwin for the peridot roundhorn
[b]Daily Actions: [/b] [b]Smoke:[/b] Incubating the nest (5/5, will hatch tomorrow!) [b]Kiera and Almanzo:[/b] Gathering (12 turns total) to find rarer gathering plants for Almanzo's collection. Found to catalogue: [item=dwarf shelf fungus] [b]Cardamom:[/b] Trading Post [LIST] [*]from Pinkerton: construction armour [*]2,400 treasure from Tomo [*]trying to get orange goo from Baldwin still [/LIST]
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Incubating the nest (5/5, will hatch tomorrow!)

Kiera and Almanzo:
Gathering (12 turns total) to find rarer gathering plants for Almanzo's collection. Found to catalogue:
Dwarf Shelf Fungus

Cardamom:
Trading Post
  • from Pinkerton: construction armour
  • 2,400 treasure from Tomo
  • trying to get orange goo from Baldwin still
Smoke and Cardamom's nest hatched! I wrote out the results of the coin flips and had images of all the hatchlings but it's deleted itself which is frustrating and I don't want to do it again so- there was 1 survivor, Berry! Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40274356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402744/40274356_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Daily Actions:[/b] [b]Almanzo[/b] has gone to explore further afield, and will be spending about a week away from the clan! Maybe he'll meet someone while he's out there ;) [b]Cardamom[/b]: gone to the Trading Post: [LIST] [*]from Pinkerton: Discipline (this seems very useful!) [*]from Tomo: 2000 treasure [*]still trying to get orange goo from Baldwin [/LIST] [b]Smoke:[/b] Auction House. Making sure to buy only from Light Flight users, bought: [item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=windwalker's arctic gloves][item=dustrunner's arctic tail cozy][item=frostfinder's arctic pants][item=dustrunner's arctic coat] [b]Kiera and Berry[/b]: Kiera is looking after the baby. She took him scavenging (2 turns total) and they didn't find anything exciting.
Smoke and Cardamom's nest hatched!

I wrote out the results of the coin flips and had images of all the hatchlings but it's deleted itself which is frustrating and I don't want to do it again so- there was 1 survivor, Berry! Here he is:

40274356_350.png

Daily Actions:

Almanzo has gone to explore further afield, and will be spending about a week away from the clan! Maybe he'll meet someone while he's out there ;)

Cardamom:
gone to the Trading Post:
  • from Pinkerton: Discipline (this seems very useful!)
  • from Tomo: 2000 treasure
  • still trying to get orange goo from Baldwin

Smoke:
Auction House. Making sure to buy only from Light Flight users, bought:
Lemongrass Feathered Wings Windwalker's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Tail Cozy Frostfinder's Arctic Pants Dustrunner's Arctic Coat

Kiera and Berry:
Kiera is looking after the baby. She took him scavenging (2 turns total) and they didn't find anything exciting.
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Taking care of Berry (2/5 days). Took him Foraging (2 turns together)

Almanzo:
Still gone on his mysterious trip

Cardamom:
Trading Post:
  • Pinkerton: june beetle
  • Tomo: forgot to count but some treasure

Kiera:
Hunting, 6 turns
Daily Actions:

Smoke:
Taking care of Berry (2/5 days). Took him Foraging (2 turns together)

Almanzo:
Still gone on his mysterious trip

Cardamom:
Trading Post:
  • Pinkerton: june beetle
  • Tomo: forgot to count but some treasure

Kiera:
Hunting, 6 turns
1 2 3