Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Workshop Wednesday!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99
I didn't get anything special either, though 9 familiars is still pretty good. The bosses hardly showed up for me today and I gained a whole 5 lootboxes. I wouldn't mind if the droprate on those got increased because that's just silly!

I am glad some people at least got some armor out of it! Hopefully there will be more lucky people next week.
I didn't get anything special either, though 9 familiars is still pretty good. The bosses hardly showed up for me today and I gained a whole 5 lootboxes. I wouldn't mind if the droprate on those got increased because that's just silly!

I am glad some people at least got some armor out of it! Hopefully there will be more lucky people next week.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta Can you add me to the pinglist please? I've been putting off grinding for the boss fams, but this looks like a good way to get started.
@Louretta Can you add me to the pinglist please? I've been putting off grinding for the boss fams, but this looks like a good way to get started.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09
Will do!
@sky09
Will do!
@Louretta I'd like to join, my goals are the following: eggs, the vista, eliminates and the bosses (also copper filigree is nice but not high priority
@Louretta I'd like to join, my goals are the following: eggs, the vista, eliminates and the bosses (also copper filigree is nice but not high priority
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
Nice, adding you!
@KnightYumi
Nice, adding you!
@Meowesty - @Kano3Shuuya - @Cyriusli - @Gaia - @HSoup - @Hinumi - @Buffykiev - @Manufactured - @minty - @FloatingInSpace - @sky09

Time is going so fast. It's already time for round 3 of Workshop Wednesday!
I was looking forward to leveling my caster in the Ruins, almost forgot about this. Good luck everyone. :)
@Meowesty - @Kano3Shuuya - @Cyriusli - @Gaia - @HSoup - @Hinumi - @Buffykiev - @Manufactured - @minty - @FloatingInSpace - @sky09

Time is going so fast. It's already time for round 3 of Workshop Wednesday!
I was looking forward to leveling my caster in the Ruins, almost forgot about this. Good luck everyone. :)
[center][b][size=5]Workshop Wednesday: day 3[/size][/b] [b]Boss encounter tracker[/b] [item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer] 16 ~ ~ ~ 12 [/center] [center][b]Toolbox tracker[/b] [item=toolbox] 22 [/center] [u]Notable loot[/u] [item=scrapmetal tracker][item=swift lumen][item=gold ore] [u]Previous Workshop Wednesdays[/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2350893/3#post_31122243][One][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2350893/7#post_31227099][Two][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2350893/9#post_31327530][Three][/url]
Workshop Wednesday: day 3

Boss encounter tracker
Frost Delver Stone Borer
16 ~ ~ ~ 12

Toolbox tracker
Toolbox

Notable loot

Scrapmetal Tracker Swift Lumen Gold Ore

Previous Workshop Wednesdays

[One] - [Two] - [Three]
I will most likely have to sit this one out due to a large event at work (that i was put in charge off very last minute :( )
I will most likely have to sit this one out due to a large event at work (that i was put in charge off very last minute :( )
[center][b]Workshop Wednesday: January 17th (1st day)[/b] [item=toolbox][size=2]x4[/size][item=major health potion][item=health potion][size=2]x4[/size][item=minor health potion][item=concentration][item=steelhound][item=Sentry Squawker] [/center]
Workshop Wednesday: January 17th
(1st day)

Toolbox x4 Major Health Potion Health Potion x4 Minor Health Potion Concentration Steelhound Sentry Squawker
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I was in here for a little with nothing to show for it. Just not feeling the coli grind today, so I am going to sit the rest of this one out, I think. Good luck everyone!
I was in here for a little with nothing to show for it. Just not feeling the coli grind today, so I am going to sit the rest of this one out, I think. Good luck everyone!
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99