Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games
Flights across the nation!

If you read the title, you know what you're here for, and that thing is the Flight Hunger games!

The last time someone did something like this was 3 months ago. Should we wait any longer? I say: No!

If the last host has any concerns, they are welcome to contact me!

Anyway, the descriptions aren't the most detailed, but the simulation is random, meaning every one has an equal chance at winning!

(Psst, Plaguelings! There is an identical game in our personal forum, which is completely separate. More chances to win?)
Prices:
2k treasure, or 2 gems per spot
After the first two spots, any others you buy will cost 4k treasure, or 4 gems

The winner of the Hunger Games will win 20k treasure! Ten times the price you would pay for one spot!
Rules:

-You will have claim to your preferred spot as soon as you have paid. This will run on a first come first serve basis.

-Any aggression shown towards other competitors (or myself) will prevent you from participating in the future. A blacklist will be created once this occurs.

-Once a spot has been claimed for a specific dragon, you may not change the dragon. This is simply to avoid confusion.

-The spots will all be listed below, and will be updated as spots are claimed. Your claiming message MUST include the spot(s) you have chosen and the name of your dragon (I will display their images!). I will be subscribed to this page, so please don't ping me unless there is a problem.

The games will start as soon as all spots have been filled, and spots will be put back up once a singke dragon has emerged victorious!

District 1

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 2

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 3

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 4

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 5

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 6

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 7

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 8

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 9

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 10

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 11

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 12

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:
Flights across the nation!

If you read the title, you know what you're here for, and that thing is the Flight Hunger games!

The last time someone did something like this was 3 months ago. Should we wait any longer? I say: No!

If the last host has any concerns, they are welcome to contact me!

Anyway, the descriptions aren't the most detailed, but the simulation is random, meaning every one has an equal chance at winning!

(Psst, Plaguelings! There is an identical game in our personal forum, which is completely separate. More chances to win?)
Prices:
2k treasure, or 2 gems per spot
After the first two spots, any others you buy will cost 4k treasure, or 4 gems

The winner of the Hunger Games will win 20k treasure! Ten times the price you would pay for one spot!
Rules:

-You will have claim to your preferred spot as soon as you have paid. This will run on a first come first serve basis.

-Any aggression shown towards other competitors (or myself) will prevent you from participating in the future. A blacklist will be created once this occurs.

-Once a spot has been claimed for a specific dragon, you may not change the dragon. This is simply to avoid confusion.

-The spots will all be listed below, and will be updated as spots are claimed. Your claiming message MUST include the spot(s) you have chosen and the name of your dragon (I will display their images!). I will be subscribed to this page, so please don't ping me unless there is a problem.

The games will start as soon as all spots have been filled, and spots will be put back up once a singke dragon has emerged victorious!

District 1

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 2

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 3

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2:

District 4

Tribute 1:
Tribute 2: