i wanna be on the pinglist!
i wanna be on the pinglist!
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry @Maroo @StStrawburry @Dewyisdewy
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-23-17 | Current ratio: ~1:830

Treasure: 243,245
Gems: 130

Total: (approx.) 315,145t

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in America! I sold some leveled fodder yesterday for a ton of good money. Woo! Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a million - I'm over halfway there to a lair expansion! I might be getting some treasure on my birthday (December 11), so that'll boost my reserves.
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry @Maroo @StStrawburry @Dewyisdewy
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-23-17 | Current ratio: ~1:830

Treasure: 243,245
Gems: 130

Total: (approx.) 315,145t

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in America! I sold some leveled fodder yesterday for a ton of good money. Woo! Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a million - I'm over halfway there to a lair expansion! I might be getting some treasure on my birthday (December 11), so that'll boost my reserves.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Great work! I didn’t know leveling exaltees was so prolific...
Great work! I didn’t know leveling exaltees was so prolific...
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
*takes out some popcorn and reclines her seat to get a comfy view of your suffering*

I actually made 2.5m in like the first 2~3 weeks of Nov (was saving up for an expansion and a bunch of genes because I knew light would dom this week) but I also have no life and spend a lot of the day in the Coliseum and got lucky with a couple boss familiars xD

Good luck though :D
*takes out some popcorn and reclines her seat to get a comfy view of your suffering*

I actually made 2.5m in like the first 2~3 weeks of Nov (was saving up for an expansion and a bunch of genes because I knew light would dom this week) but I also have no life and spend a lot of the day in the Coliseum and got lucky with a couple boss familiars xD

Good luck though :D
@Chivalry - Yep! I buy dragons for sale around 8kt or under, 9kt if I feel like leveling to 6. I also mostly breed a lot of my own fodder, so 10 days after a nest is laid, I can start training and exalting/selling to requisitioners (who pay average exalt payout anyhow). It took ,ea long time to get a team of 25s up, but it's worth it in the long run!

@Nunie - Thank you! Wow, that's a lot of treasure. O.o Being sick, you'd think I have a lot of coli time - plus, it's Thanksgiving break here for me - but apparently my eyes don't like looking at a screen for very long when I'm under the weather. >.< Would you like to be added to my daily pinglist?
@Chivalry - Yep! I buy dragons for sale around 8kt or under, 9kt if I feel like leveling to 6. I also mostly breed a lot of my own fodder, so 10 days after a nest is laid, I can start training and exalting/selling to requisitioners (who pay average exalt payout anyhow). It took ,ea long time to get a team of 25s up, but it's worth it in the long run!

@Nunie - Thank you! Wow, that's a lot of treasure. O.o Being sick, you'd think I have a lot of coli time - plus, it's Thanksgiving break here for me - but apparently my eyes don't like looking at a screen for very long when I'm under the weather. >.< Would you like to be added to my daily pinglist?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 Yeah sure, you can add me xD

It helped that I found a Wartoad that I sold for 500k :P Plus I had saved up a lot of brewing mats and made many genes to sell, and played the full 75k in fairgrounds every day xD
@heartcrusher1 Yeah sure, you can add me xD

It helped that I found a Wartoad that I sold for 500k :P Plus I had saved up a lot of brewing mats and made many genes to sell, and played the full 75k in fairgrounds every day xD
@Nunie - I usually grind in the Mire, but now, training fodder, fighting Wartoads aren't the easiest, haha! I'll add you right now~
@Nunie - I usually grind in the Mire, but now, training fodder, fighting Wartoads aren't the easiest, haha! I'll add you right now~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry @Maroo @StStrawburry @Dewyisdewy @Nunie
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-29-17 | Current ratio: ~1:820

Treasure: 291,605
Gems: 328

Total: (approx.) 560,565t

A lot of my treasure that I made was put into buying more fodder, lol~ So not a lot of improvement there as I'm trying to make even more profit. And I sold off some geodes! (I'm selling a ton, by the way - I sold maybe 350 yesterday or the day before? Still going!) That means a lot of sparkly gems.

I'm about halfway to a million and I still have about two weeks left before the battle to expand, plus about two weeks after that to go shopping for SSAC. My birthday's right in between for some replenishing of my funds, hehe! This actually just might happen successfully?

I just got over my sickness and I feel great, but I'm also finally going back to school (no one wanted my 105 fever, haha), so I'm not sure how this will balance out my time. I also need to finish my NaNoWriMo assignment since that's actually for SSAC ... oops! ;)
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry @Maroo @StStrawburry @Dewyisdewy @Nunie
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-29-17 | Current ratio: ~1:820

Treasure: 291,605
Gems: 328

Total: (approx.) 560,565t

A lot of my treasure that I made was put into buying more fodder, lol~ So not a lot of improvement there as I'm trying to make even more profit. And I sold off some geodes! (I'm selling a ton, by the way - I sold maybe 350 yesterday or the day before? Still going!) That means a lot of sparkly gems.

I'm about halfway to a million and I still have about two weeks left before the battle to expand, plus about two weeks after that to go shopping for SSAC. My birthday's right in between for some replenishing of my funds, hehe! This actually just might happen successfully?

I just got over my sickness and I feel great, but I'm also finally going back to school (no one wanted my 105 fever, haha), so I'm not sure how this will balance out my time. I also need to finish my NaNoWriMo assignment since that's actually for SSAC ... oops! ;)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3