Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Aloy's Bestiary Completion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Update: Got a Wasteland Collector from my Flight's familiar bank!

571/635!
Update: Got a Wasteland Collector from my Flight's familiar bank!

571/635!
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Update: Got a Stormclaw Showman from my Flight's familiar bank and traded for a Ashen Bicorn Whale

573/635!
Update: Got a Stormclaw Showman from my Flight's familiar bank and traded for a Ashen Bicorn Whale

573/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Bought a Blackline Bicorn Whale of the Marketplace and bought Silky Mole and Manticore and Hippojay off the AH, making gathering familiars complete

577/635!
Update: Bought a Blackline Bicorn Whale of the Marketplace and bought Silky Mole and Manticore and Hippojay off the AH, making gathering familiars complete

577/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Traded for an Inscribed Pangolin

578/635!
Update: Traded for an Inscribed Pangolin

578/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Got lucky and nabbed a Princess Petal Gecko off the Treasure Marketplace

579/635!
Update: Got lucky and nabbed a Princess Petal Gecko off the Treasure Marketplace

579/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: So I bought a Aurora Pangolin from the AH, got a Buff Laced Cockatrice from the Treasure MP, got a Spirit of Ice from the festival, and got a Cloud Nymph and Flower Nymph from Joxar's

584/635!
Update: So I bought a Aurora Pangolin from the AH, got a Buff Laced Cockatrice from the Treasure MP, got a Spirit of Ice from the festival, and got a Cloud Nymph and Flower Nymph from Joxar's

584/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: So I bought a Seaglass Swimmer and a Golden Kitsune off the treasure AH, and I FINALLY raised enough gems to buy a Wind Sprite

587/635!
Update: So I bought a Seaglass Swimmer and a Golden Kitsune off the treasure AH, and I FINALLY raised enough gems to buy a Wind Sprite

587/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Brewed a Bubble Brook Gecko and a Cosmo Gecko and bought a Pangolin Racer

590/635!
Update: Brewed a Bubble Brook Gecko and a Cosmo Gecko and bought a Pangolin Racer

590/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: I got the last of the Treasure Marketplace familiars I needed! Snatched a Watermelon Coleus Gecko a Candy Cockatrice and a Silver Kitsune off the Marketplace, making Treasure familiars complete once more!

593/635!
Update: I got the last of the Treasure Marketplace familiars I needed! Snatched a Watermelon Coleus Gecko a Candy Cockatrice and a Silver Kitsune off the Marketplace, making Treasure familiars complete once more!

593/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: So I bought my Ice Sprite today and my lovely partner gave me a Overcharged Silverbeast a Disoriented Spirit and a Sunbeam Soldier

597/635!
Update: So I bought my Ice Sprite today and my lovely partner gave me a Overcharged Silverbeast a Disoriented Spirit and a Sunbeam Soldier

597/635!
X6Uoodf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8