Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 160+ Chests Opening + Egg [RESULTS]
1 2
Hey all! My 18th birthday is coming up November 8th, So I'll be hosting a big 'ol chest opening! hopefully there'll be some new items out by then for me to reap ;) I don't myself understand the appeal but a lot of other people seem to like seeing mass openings so I'd be delighted to invite anyone to participate! This will include chests from familiars, holiday chests, coliseum venue chests, broken penny jars, and anything in between! If it contains something, It'll be opened! Including eggs, if I happen to get any by then. So far, to open: [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=spare inventory crate]x1 [item=rusted treasure chest]x49 [item=iron treasure chest]x24 [item=gilded decorative chest]x8 [item=broken penny jar]x15 [item=broken bone bottle]x3 [item=goldslab warrior regalia]x1 [item=leafy pack]x1[item=skirmisher pack]x1 [item=burlap sack]x1 [item=waterway pipe] x13 [item=molten crucible]x1 [item=fishscale basket] x7 [item=shattered ceramic jar] x10 [item=broken pottery jar] x29 Pinglist: Fllygon KittyDoctor
Hey all! My 18th birthday is coming up November 8th, So I'll be hosting a big 'ol chest opening! hopefully there'll be some new items out by then for me to reap ;)
I don't myself understand the appeal but a lot of other people seem to like seeing mass openings so I'd be delighted to invite anyone to participate!

This will include chests from familiars, holiday chests, coliseum venue chests, broken penny jars, and anything in between! If it contains something, It'll be opened! Including eggs, if I happen to get any by then.

So far, to open:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Spare Inventory Crate x1 Rusted Treasure Chest x49 Iron Treasure Chest x24 Gilded Decorative Chest x8 Broken Penny Jar x15 Broken Bone Bottle x3 Goldslab Warrior Regalia x1 Leafy Pack x1 Skirmisher Pack x1 Burlap Sack x1 Waterway Pipe x13 Molten Crucible x1 Fishscale Basket x7 Shattered Ceramic Jar x10 Broken Pottery Jar x29

Pinglist:

Fllygon KittyDoctor
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
hm, bump? I thought people tended to really like these kinda things!
hm, bump? I thought people tended to really like these kinda things!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup

Ping please :)
@Lemonsinasoup

Ping please :)
@Lemoninasoup

Are we aloud to donate chests to you? Add me to the ping list please!
@Lemoninasoup

Are we aloud to donate chests to you? Add me to the ping list please!
Stay Positive ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@Fllygon

Added!

@KittyDoctor

Ah , um, well I won't say no to an offer like that! Only if you really want to...!
@Fllygon

Added!

@KittyDoctor

Ah , um, well I won't say no to an offer like that! Only if you really want to...!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
I'll be cracking everything open at around 18:00 FR time tomorrow!!
I'll be cracking everything open at around 18:00 FR time tomorrow!!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Actually you know what nah! I'm gonna crack em open after rollover! 'Bout to do all my familiars to see if I can manage a couple more chests in time!
Actually you know what nah! I'm gonna crack em open after rollover! 'Bout to do all my familiars to see if I can manage a couple more chests in time!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
[Center] Okay, So I'm gonna start out with the things that just give a set amount of cash / materials all in one go, since that'll be easy. [quote=Simple Containers] [item=broken penny jar] x15 [item=leafy pack] x1 [item=skirmisher pack]x1 [item=burlap sack]x1 [item=waterway pipe] x13 [item=molten crucible]x1 [item=fishscale basket] x7 [item=shattered ceramic jar] x10 [item=broken pottery jar] x29 [item=broken bone bottle]x3 [item=goldslab warrior regalia] x1 --- [center] = 17,095 T , [item=broken bottle] x18 , [item=topaz guppy] x7 [item=ivy] x1[item=squirrel skull] x3 [item=chimera fangs] x3 [item=bone fragments] x9 [item=sparrow skull] x3 [item=waterskin] x1 [item=shattered ceramic shard] x10 [item=broken pottery piece] x29 [item=goldslab wingspan] x1 [item=goldslab headdress] x1 [/quote] These are the unexciting things so I will avoid pings... Unfortunately I'm sleepy so I will end up doing the chests and announcing the bog after school or during break! See you all then! xoxo
Okay, So I'm gonna start out with the things that just give a set amount of cash / materials all in one go, since that'll be easy.
Simple Containers wrote:

Broken Penny Jar x15 Leafy Pack x1 Skirmisher Pack x1 Burlap Sack x1 Waterway Pipe x13 Molten Crucible x1 Fishscale Basket x7 Shattered Ceramic Jar x10 Broken Pottery Jar x29 Broken Bone Bottle x3 Goldslab Warrior Regalia x1

---
=
17,095 T ,
Broken Bottle x18 , Topaz Guppy x7 Ivy x1 Squirrel Skull x3 Chimera Fangs x3 Bone Fragments x9 Sparrow Skull x3 Waterskin x1 Shattered Ceramic Shard x10 Broken Pottery Piece x29 Goldslab Wingspan x1 Goldslab Headdress x1

These are the unexciting things so I will avoid pings... Unfortunately I'm sleepy so I will end up doing the chests and announcing the bog after school or during break! See you all then!
xoxo
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
I'd like a ping please!
I'd like a ping please!

Versus Coli Challenge
B2R Breeding Challenge
Lili
+3frt
Artist || Witch