Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107
Start of Night 1

As Royalwing walks away, accusations begin to be thrown around amongst the others.

Soon, a particular Researcher was singled out by the others.

"I… It's not me! Eternity told me there would be no bloody Starfall…" Dawn squeaks.

Everyone else looks at Dawn suspiciously, and the two Researchers that seemed to have participated in the discussions the most shook their heads unbelievingly.

When Royalwing returned, the sun had already set.

"So, have you guys reached an agreement on who to lynch? Or are we not lynching at all?" Royalwing asks.

Heron and Cheshly, the most active Researchers, pushed Dawn forward.

"It's not me! But… will I die? I won't die right? That's what Eternity seemed to be hinting me on…"

Royalwing glared at Eternity,"You ruined the surprise!"
Eternity laughed,"But they seem to misunderstand. "

Royalwing smiled as he took out his Arcane Tome and set it on the ground.

"Goodbye, DawnBreeze." He says as he mutters an incarnation under his breath.

Dawn lets out a yell as a binding flash of light overwhelms everyone, causing them to close their eyes. When they next open, Dawn was gone and in the book, wrote:

"DawnBreeze has been lynched by the town." Over a picture of Dawn.

And on the bottom, wrote:
"They were a Researcher/Town"
every vote counts. Every researcher at fault

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli @dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul
@Peachycupcake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED!
you may now begin to post
Start of Night 1

As Royalwing walks away, accusations begin to be thrown around amongst the others.

Soon, a particular Researcher was singled out by the others.

"I… It's not me! Eternity told me there would be no bloody Starfall…" Dawn squeaks.

Everyone else looks at Dawn suspiciously, and the two Researchers that seemed to have participated in the discussions the most shook their heads unbelievingly.

When Royalwing returned, the sun had already set.

"So, have you guys reached an agreement on who to lynch? Or are we not lynching at all?" Royalwing asks.

"It's not me! But… will I die? I won't die right? That's what Eternity seemed to be hinting me on…"

Royalwing glared at Eternity,"You ruined the surprise!"
Eternity laughed,"But they seem to misunderstand. "

Royalwing smiled as he took out his Arcane Tome and set it on the ground.

"Goodbye, DawnBreeze." He says as he mutters an incarnation under his breath.

Dawn lets out a yell as a binding flash of light overwhelms everyone, causing them to close their eyes. When they next open, Dawn was gone and in the book, wrote:

"DawnBreeze has been lynched by the town." Over a picture of Dawn.

And on the bottom, wrote:
"They were a Researcher/Town"
every vote counts. Every researcher at fault

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli @dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@Peachycupcake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED!
you may now begin to post
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Sorry guys aaa, the talk lasted for too long and I couldn't come back for a vote. I'm going to go back and catch up on the pages I've missed and post my thoughts [s]while trying to google translate the instructions on my spanish homework and do it[/s]~ Might be slow because I'm multitasking <3 [quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-25 01:40:06] Heron and Cheshly, the most active Researchers, pushed Dawn forward. [/quote] Is this confirming Heron and Cheshly as town? The mods did say that hints would be given in EoTD posts....
Sorry guys aaa, the talk lasted for too long and I couldn't come back for a vote. I'm going to go back and catch up on the pages I've missed and post my thoughts while trying to google translate the instructions on my spanish homework and do it~ Might be slow because I'm multitasking <3
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-25:
Is this confirming Heron and Cheshly as town? The mods did say that hints would be given in EoTD posts....
jghAv2V.png
Yeah, I'm honestly not that active at all hahaha. Timezones really suck- meaning that I was asleep. I'm also really sick so replying might be slow.

@StormDreamer
I'm guessing that's the hint, yeah.

But maybe what happened when Royalwing lynched Dawn using an incantation is a pointer towards what might happen if we end up lynching Star? Also, it doesn't seem like we get specific role names, because researcher is synonymous with town here.
Yeah, I'm honestly not that active at all hahaha. Timezones really suck- meaning that I was asleep. I'm also really sick so replying might be slow.

@StormDreamer
I'm guessing that's the hint, yeah.

But maybe what happened when Royalwing lynched Dawn using an incantation is a pointer towards what might happen if we end up lynching Star? Also, it doesn't seem like we get specific role names, because researcher is synonymous with town here.
So 'no bloody Starfall' literally means no bloodbath. No one is killed, just sucked into the tome?
Well ok... Tangle takes words very literally...
So 'no bloody Starfall' literally means no bloodbath. No one is killed, just sucked into the tome?
Well ok... Tangle takes words very literally...
122cdhe.png
I'm sorry I didn't post or respond, guys! I had a birthday party last night and ended up having an allergic reaction to something. Is tonight night time now? Also, I'm FR +2, I think. It's 3:59 FR time, and it's 5:59 where I am.
I'm sorry I didn't post or respond, guys! I had a birthday party last night and ended up having an allergic reaction to something. Is tonight night time now? Also, I'm FR +2, I think. It's 3:59 FR time, and it's 5:59 where I am.
gone
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-09-25 03:58:53] Tangle takes words very literally... [/quote] Are you not supposed to? It's just you guys with your superb linking skills that you seam to link sth directly to sth you think are similar, then stuck to that idea like a burr.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-09-25:
Tangle takes words very literally...

Are you not supposed to?

It's just you guys with your superb linking skills that you seam to link sth directly to sth you think are similar, then stuck to that idea like a burr.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="raviolimalioli" date=2017-09-25 03:59:15] I'm sorry I didn't post or respond, guys! I had a birthday party last night and ended up having an allergic reaction to something. Is tonight night time now? Also, I'm FR +2, I think. It's 3:59 FR time, and it's 5:59 where I am. [/quote] @raviolimaloili It's technically rollover/night now. You can submit an action if you want to, or if you have an active ability. Day 2 starts at 5:00 FR time. You can see that at the top corner of the page.
raviolimalioli wrote on 2017-09-25:

@raviolimaloili

It's technically rollover/night now. You can submit an action if you want to, or if you have an active ability.

Day 2 starts at 5:00 FR time. You can see that at the top corner of the page.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Eeep remind me not to post a last lynch on anyone unless they're confscum.

And are you sure about that direct hint? This is a b*stard game (did I fall in love with using this word?), and mods may deceive you. Why single out Heron and Cheshly?
Eeep remind me not to post a last lynch on anyone unless they're confscum.

And are you sure about that direct hint? This is a b*stard game (did I fall in love with using this word?), and mods may deceive you. Why single out Heron and Cheshly?
9wQxglT.png
I'm always late aren't I?

LOVKDOWN HAS BEGUN
please delete all posts after this
I'm always late aren't I?

LOVKDOWN HAS BEGUN
please delete all posts after this
Start of Day 2
"Wait- a Researcher died?" asked the Hatchling

"Why yes! The Rebel does have an advantage now. It isn't looking good, is it? Let me continue the story…"

"What were you trying to do?!" Shrieked a researcher as they exited their tent and pointed to another Researcher accusingly.

"What?"

"Last night! I saw you come in!"

"I… second." Says another researcher, glaring at the accused.

Royalwing walks out from the observatory.

"Have more accusations been made?" He asked as everyone else glares at the trio.

Looking towards the accused, Royalwing tilted his head and started counting.

"Everyone's here- except for Dawn of course. That's a good sign."

Eternity whispered something under his breath which sounded suspiciously like: this is boring.

Royalwing nudges him and he grins.

"Let the day begin!"
only one in the trio knows who they are and what they saw, but the ongoings are up to them to share or to keep
No one was eliminated.
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

Day 2 has begun!

Players, please note that if you have a night ability, You can submit it throughout the day, just that it will only occur at night.

A peaceful night we had. How boring.

You may now begin to post
Start of Day 2
"Wait- a Researcher died?" asked the Hatchling

"Why yes! The Rebel does have an advantage now. It isn't looking good, is it? Let me continue the story…"

"What were you trying to do?!" Shrieked a researcher as they exited their tent and pointed to another Researcher accusingly.

"What?"

"Last night! I saw you come in!"

"I… second." Says another researcher, glaring at the accused.

Royalwing walks out from the observatory.

"Have more accusations been made?" He asked as everyone else glares at the trio.

Looking towards the accused, Royalwing tilted his head and started counting.

"Everyone's here- except for Dawn of course. That's a good sign."

Eternity whispered something under his breath which sounded suspiciously like: this is boring.

Royalwing nudges him and he grins.

"Let the day begin!"
only one in the trio knows who they are and what they saw, but the ongoings are up to them to share or to keep
No one was eliminated.
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

Day 2 has begun!

Players, please note that if you have a night ability, You can submit it throughout the day, just that it will only occur at night.

A peaceful night we had. How boring.

You may now begin to post
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107