Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Stardawn Support
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2279831/1][img]https://s20.postimg.org/3ly9hoxn1/astronomy_club_stardawn_badge.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24653733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246538/24653733_350.png[/img] [/url] This is a thread to support Stardawn in the Astronomy Club game. [/center] [quote=Bonuses] [center][b]Astronomer Bonuses[/b][/center] [u]Adjust[/u] - increase Focus and Clarity by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels [u]Magnify[/u] - increase Focus and Resolution by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels [u]Sharpen[/u] - increase Clarity and Resolution by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels [u]Minor Quicken[/u] - search one (1) extra section of the sky - two available each day - costs 10 levels [u]Quicken[/u] - search two (2) extra sections of the sky - two available each day - costs 15 levels [u]Major Quicken[/u] - search three (3) extra sections of the sky - two available each day - costs 25 levels [u]Chance Token: Focus[/u] - raises the chance of needing a Focus roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels [u]Chance Token: Clarity[/u] - raises the chance of needing a Clarity roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels [u]Chance Token: Resolution[/u] - raises the chance of needing a Resolution roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels [u]Success[/u] - lets you succeed the first failed roll (only one available per day and does not count toward the bonus threshold) - one available each day - costs 35 levels [center][b]Telescope Bonuses[/b][/center] [u]Focus:[/u] temporarily increases Focus by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Focus by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels [u]Clarity:[/u] temporarily increases Clarity by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Clarity by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels [u]Resolution:[/u] temporarily increases Resolution by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Resolution by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels [/quote] pinglist? @CrowDazzle @rubyredtan
astronomy_club_stardawn_badge.png

24653733_350.png

This is a thread to support Stardawn in the Astronomy Club game.

Bonuses wrote:
Astronomer Bonuses

Adjust - increase Focus and Clarity by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels
Magnify - increase Focus and Resolution by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels
Sharpen - increase Clarity and Resolution by +1 - two available each day - costs 15 levels

Minor Quicken - search one (1) extra section of the sky - two available each day - costs 10 levels
Quicken - search two (2) extra sections of the sky - two available each day - costs 15 levels
Major Quicken - search three (3) extra sections of the sky - two available each day - costs 25 levels

Chance Token: Focus - raises the chance of needing a Focus roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels
Chance Token: Clarity - raises the chance of needing a Clarity roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels
Chance Token: Resolution - raises the chance of needing a Resolution roll to 50% - one available each day - costs 20 levels

Success - lets you succeed the first failed roll (only one available per day and does not count toward the bonus threshold) - one available each day - costs 35 levels

Telescope Bonuses

Focus: temporarily increases Focus by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Focus by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels
Clarity: temporarily increases Clarity by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Clarity by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels
Resolution: temporarily increases Resolution by 1 for the team who purchased it, or permanently increases the telescopes Resolution by 2 if all teams choose it (if this happens a second time, it will increase by 1) - costs 30 levels

pinglist?
@CrowDazzle @rubyredtan

fzww6al.png
today's bonuses:

Magnify [15/15]
Sharpen [15/15]
Quicken [15/15]
Major Quicken [25/25]
Chance Token: Resolution [20/20]
Success [35/35]

Telescope Bonus: Resolution [30/30]

*some levels haven't yet been logged into the spreadsheet
today's bonuses:

Magnify [15/15]
Sharpen [15/15]
Quicken [15/15]
Major Quicken [25/25]
Chance Token: Resolution [20/20]
Success [35/35]

Telescope Bonus: Resolution [30/30]

*some levels haven't yet been logged into the spreadsheet
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
ahh, thank you. Sorry, been busy with work and school and such. I should have more fodder by tomorrow to help. Which ones would you like to focus on tomorrow?
@chatoyant
ahh, thank you. Sorry, been busy with work and school and such. I should have more fodder by tomorrow to help. Which ones would you like to focus on tomorrow?
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle don't worry, irl is more important!
it'd be great if you could tell me which bonuses you want to buy before 12 flight rising time, as i'm only online in the first half of the FR day (and sometimes close to rollover, which is useless in this case), so i try to get everything done by that time. i wouldn't want to steal everything away and leave you with nothing to do lol

i usually try to get some bonuses started soon after rollover. i think it'd be good to focus on resolution, as the Kaika team focused on clarity yesterday and it seemed to really pay off. let me know what you think!
@CrowDazzle don't worry, irl is more important!
it'd be great if you could tell me which bonuses you want to buy before 12 flight rising time, as i'm only online in the first half of the FR day (and sometimes close to rollover, which is useless in this case), so i try to get everything done by that time. i wouldn't want to steal everything away and leave you with nothing to do lol

i usually try to get some bonuses started soon after rollover. i think it'd be good to focus on resolution, as the Kaika team focused on clarity yesterday and it seemed to really pay off. let me know what you think!
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

Thank you for understanding.

I think resolution would do us some good.
@chatoyant

Thank you for understanding.

I think resolution would do us some good.
@chatoyant
94%?! Dude, how many levels are you sending in!!!! XD

I also got some dragons finally leveled up, where you want them?
@chatoyant
94%?! Dude, how many levels are you sending in!!!! XD

I also got some dragons finally leveled up, where you want them?
@CrowDazzle i'm just trying to get as many bonuses as possible every day, lol

could you do chance token: resolution? sorry for the late reply
@CrowDazzle i'm just trying to get as many bonuses as possible every day, lol

could you do chance token: resolution? sorry for the late reply
fzww6al.png
@CrowDazzle @rubyredtan good morning! i'm traveling today so i don't think i'll be able to pay off all bonuses. i have some preleveled fodder so i'll see what i can do, but please send in some levels too! we're very close to overtaking Taika!
@CrowDazzle @rubyredtan good morning! i'm traveling today so i don't think i'll be able to pay off all bonuses. i have some preleveled fodder so i'll see what i can do, but please send in some levels too! we're very close to overtaking Taika!
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
I'll see how much i can send in today, may have to work until late this evening though! D8
@chatoyant
I'll see how much i can send in today, may have to work until late this evening though! D8
@chatoyant @CrowDazzle

Edit: everything was finished. Thanks for doing it. :)
@chatoyant @CrowDazzle

Edit: everything was finished. Thanks for doing it. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png